• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Digimon (Next Generation) 1x1?

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

tumblr_lz5pnkKivg1qjxztco1_r1_500.gif

Hello lovely Roleplayers!

I'm looking for a roleplay partner for Digimon. It would focus on the children from season 1 and 2's children. That means that you and me would have to play multiple characters.

The plot would take away the fact that Digimon and humans now co-exist and the only people that remember the Digimon are the digidestined themselves. They kept the Digiworld a secret from their children that is until the Digiworld is in danger once more. The Goddess of the Digital World has been trapped by the Seven Demon Lords and the Digiworld is in chaos with their minions wreaking havoc. It's up for the children to follow in their parent's footsteps and save the Digimon once more.

The pairings will be Takaru x Hikari, Tai x OC, Izzy x Mimi, Ken x Yolei, Matt x Sora, Davis x OC, Joe x OC, Cody x OC.

If anyone is interested let me know below.​

Every season, the way the digimon digivolve changes. What did you have in mind for this one? The same as season 2 or something different?

Ahaha~ Ok. I haven't watched all of season 1, so I don't know how that works exactly. Sorry (' :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back