• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: New World - A Detailed Digimon Thread (Now Closed)

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
Nine strangers are going about their normal lives before being caught in a blinding flash of light and knocked unconscious. When they come to they find themselves in a densely forested area with a strange device lying next to them. Now they have to work together, find out where they are, why they're there, and try to find a way home.

While heavily inspired by Adventure 01, you'll find elements from other Digimon series such as Data Squad and Frontier crop up down the road.

Due to the loss of a few players, I've had a couple slots open up. If this is something that catches your interest, give the rules and other lore pages a check.

Oh man it's been so long since I've seen Digimon and I love 4:00 AM bad desicions.
Will try and give it a thorough read tomorrow but which slots are open? (It looked like it was based around the mons?)

Each slot is basically two characters: the tamer and their partner digimon.

No one's been picked yet, be sure to give the rules a good read through. I had to update them before opening it up.

I gave it a look-over and I'm still interested. Seems like no one has gone after either of my first choices in partner.
Do you want our writing sample before or after CS?
Also can our character be from anywhere in the world when they are teleported? Because it seems that way from the CS but I might be missing something. Also it's been 2092093109 years since I watched the show oTZ.

Last edited:
The writing sample is before making the CS, largely due to the fact it's more like a test for permission to get in.

Making a CS before the sample will be rather... Crass. Had it happen before, fool even tried to use a custom mon as his line.

And yes, anywhere in the world.

The writing sample is before making the CS, largely due to the fact it's more like a test for permission to get in.

Making a CS before the sample will be rather... Crass. Had it happen before, fool even tried to use a custom mon as his line.

And yes, anywhere in the world.

Thanks for the help bra.
Also I was surprised to see you again. Happily so. xD

Thanks for the help bra.
Also I was surprised to see you again. Happily so. xD
no worries.

And nice to see yea as well, pretty much became Co-gm here...

snoopin on your writing samples n' shit.

no worries.

And nice to see yea as well, pretty much became Co-gm here...

snoopin on your writing samples n' shit.

Ooh, was this the thing you mentioned before? Swiggity swag. I already thought about a character, so I hope I can join. . 3.'''
Also I felt like my childhood punched me in the face and it was not happy I had kind of buried my Digimon fan days. :'D

Ooh, was this the thing you mentioned before? Swiggity swag. I already thought about a character, so I hope I can join. . 3.'''
Also I felt like my childhood punched me in the face and it was not happy I had kind of buried my Digimon fan days. :'D
Well, I'm mainly here because a friend of mine invited me, don't know to much about digimon myself, learning quickly mind.

Plus, makes a character thats being dropped into the middle of nowhere is no previous knowledge more believable.

Well, I'm mainly here because a friend of mine invited me, don't know to much about digimon myself, learning quickly mind.

Plus, makes a character thats being dropped into the middle of nowhere is no previous knowledge more believable.

True dat. I just remember it being kinda the darker Pokemon and that appealed to my 7 yo sick tastes. xD Actually a few disturbing episodes I wouldn't mind re-watching as an adult. Even the movie was kinda creepy...
But then the characters are pretty cute. Until they digivolve...

why I gave heinrich lalamon, hes a toughie, but god damn their adorable!

Only those listed on the Partner Page. Zubamon was a game only line from the looks of it anyway.

Digimon Tamers was the blast. Never RPed on RPNATION before. But from the looks of it, writing samples are needed to join? And just to clarify, digimons are actually played or just puppets for the partner?

(I did read the rules don't scold me)

Yes, I do need a writing sample. You'll be playing both the human character and digimon, yes.

The sample will be PM'd to me before you can make a character. I'm not too strict on what the sample's about, just write as if you were doing a post for a character of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back