• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon Infinity (OOC)

PyroWarriorZ

Dragon Knight

Digimon Infinity.png

Frequently Ask Questions (To Be Updated)

Q. Do I have to post getting my D-Cell and Digimon in my first post?

A. No, if you wish you can already have had them for a short while or you can post how you got them, then a time skip or you can just receive them in your first post..

Q. Do our characters have to know one another?

A. That is entirely up to you. You can be a brand new Digidestined or be a Digidestined who has been around for a few a while and knows Dane.

Q. Where do I start? How do I meet the group?

A. The D-Cell has a News Feed function that posts what the Digidestined are doing and a locating system for find them, so you can use that to instantly find the group and help them with the current problem.

Q. I had to go away for a while and couldn't post and I missed a lot of info. What do I do?

A. Read the News Feed in the Story section. Then your character can read it on their D-Cell, then both you and your character are caught up on what is going and nowhere to go to assist the current situation.

Q. I want to my Digimon to DigiFuse with ______ Digimon?

A. Ask me in a PM, I will try work it in the story or give you permission to introduce and control the character. But you need my permission first!

Q. How do I get to the Digital World or join the group.

A. You can use your D-Cell to open a DigiPort on any computer or laptop, it's a program that creates a portal to the Digital World. The portal can take you to any request village or to a place any of the other Digidestined are currently. It can't take you inside an enemies lair unless a Digidestined is already inside. It can even be used to go teleport between computer, so you can go in a computer in London and come out a laptop in Mexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use original Digimon for your Rookie and In-Training and your own original creations for rest.

Or you can use your own original creations entirely, but you may use pictures online to help you explain what they look like. Please do not steal another person's creation, especially without their permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I didn't realise I should have made this under Hosted Projects. So I'm going to remake it there and you'll have to repost Character Sheets, sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back