• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon Genesis (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I also have a real couple of quick questions: Would the D-Touch described on the Lore thread be able to use the Digi-Modify cards like in Tamers? And would it be distinct to each Tamer, like for example, if the Tamer had a Gaomon it would be blue and red, while a Dorumon Tamer would have a purple and white one?

I also have a real couple of quick questions: Would the D-Touch described on the Lore thread be able to use the Digi-Modify cards like in Tamers? And would it be distinct to each Tamer, like for example, if the Tamer had a Gaomon it would be blue and red, while a Dorumon Tamer would have a purple and white one?

Yes and no, if this makes sense. It will be more about "apps and updates" more than cards. Though I wouldn't worry too much about that at the moment. But yes, they will be different colors for different Tamers.

Yes and no, if this makes sense. It will be more about "apps and updates" more than cards. Though I wouldn't worry too much about that at the moment. But yes, they will be different colors for different Tamers.
Should we specify color of the D-Touch in our sheets?

Alright, thanks! To be honest, my OCs sometimes highly depend on the Digi-Modify feature, depending on the fight lol
And if so, I will make sure I do that.

I might join later on if my other servers don't overwhelm me, so I'll remember this if the opportunity ever arises for me to join!

Will be reviewing remaining apps by 5:00pm CST this Friday. Keep PMing them to me. I’ve seen a few of them but haven’t gotten to reading them thoroughly yet!

Will be reviewing remaining apps by 5:00pm CST this Friday. Keep PMing them to me. I’ve seen a few of them but haven’t gotten to reading them thoroughly yet!
My draft got deleted and I've been avoiding the internet while waiting to watch Endgame. I'll have the sheet up for you tomorrow.

Hey guys! Sorry busy weekend and Avengers was insanely long so it threw me off! Lol. I’ll get to everything by this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back