• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Digital Heroes

Characters
Here
The moment zips past like a blur as the teen sits back and watches the battle play out. Both Zero and Ichi fought along side each other in synchronization, making him go into somewhat in a trance. In a way, he felt like he wanted to help out, but he didn't know how, as both monsters fought back with double the strength along side Falcomon. Edward's words went through in one ear and out the other, and only heard "village" and "stay safe". When he snapped out of it, he looked around to find the counselor was gone.

Zero and Ichi tried their best to keep the red beetle at bay to protect the human they wanted to meet. They weren't strong enough to cause a dent its health, but as long as they could keep it away from Logan, they were fine. Kuwagamon, being at a higher level, had the upper hand, chipping away at their defenses until both reptile Digimon were unable to keep up with its speed and strength.

Logan didn't show it, but he felt hopeless as he witnessed his partners' starting to reach their limit until another familiar Digimon drop kicks the stag beetle away.

"T-th..thanks..." Both Digimon were slightly panting, looking up at the newcomer as Logan's relief washed through him for now.​

Falcomon jumped ahead and struck Kuwagamon back as Agumon and Gabumon delivered their attacks to keep Kuwagamon at bay. Like Logan, Edward's orders were ignored by Mikoto. She was not gonna run away after knowing she was in the company of perhaps, her only real friend alive.
"Go Falcomon!"

Falcomon and the other two rookie digimon did what the could, but the Kuwagamon was now just brushing the hits off as if they were just a nuisence. That was when Edward showed up with Peckmon and the ninja bird jumped and threw a kick, surprising the red beetle and sending it flying. Falcomon was catching his breath and waved at Peckmon. "Thank's Oni-Chan!"

Last edited:
xLO0gLQ.png

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚝𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
One moment he was a bus to camp, the next moment he was in a strange world full of
monsters. Honestly, most people would have been shocked and confused, but Elliot
was neither of those. In fact, he was curious if anything. The young man would look
at his new surroundings, his eyes landed on the creatures by them. One of them looked
very familiar and walked towards it."Ah, you must be hawkmon. This is super odd, but
i suppose it's nice to meet you."

The hawkmon would turn his head quickly away from the fight that was going on and
smiled brightly." Elliot! it's finally good to see you in the flesh. I know you have many
questions, but it's going to have to wait. Your friends are being attacked by a
Kuwagamon."
he pointed to the large red bug

"I see. Well, don't worry, i might know what's going on." Elliot pushed up his classes.
"This is something similar to a manga i once read. Anyway, let's provide them our aid."
Both Elliot and Hawkmon would join the battle now. Hawkmon would take the feather
off his head and tossed it at the kuwagamon

"Feather Slash!."

Last edited:
247e557e17ab4d59a5710ee27fde1993.pngEdward assessed the campers as thoroughly as he could in just glances. The lanky nerd seemed fine, but his lizards seemed exhausted. The angry one seemed fine, and the bird had more energy left than the lizards. Shaggy was safe. The younger nerd had also met another bird and it was attacking Kuwagamon. Edward inwardly sighed in relief. "We should get out of this forest and to the plain around the village! I'm at a disadvantage here, so-" Peckmon said before an enraged and engaged Kuwagamon returned to attack. As if it had been playing with the others, it picked up a felled tree and tossed it at Peckmon, who dodged it but slammed right into a tree. Peckmon lost his balance as he knocked the tree over, and Kuwagamon took this opportunity. It charged at Peckmon, who tried to jump out of the way, but Kuwagamon caught his leg. Peckmon flipped forward and landed hard, getting up still. "All of you, run away to the plains! I'll join you later!" Peckmon desperately said. With one if his legs now somewhat injured, things looked like they were getting bad for the group.

"You all heard the mon! Ignore him though!" Edward called out to the campers. "Even if we're just distractions, I'm sure we can help somehow! You two with the birds, it's your Digimon's turn to attack so the two lizards can rest for a moment. After they get tired, switch the lizards back in! If we continue that, I'm sure we can still win!" He gave orders to the campers, sincerely hoping and believing they'd be obeyed this time. All the campers, whom he could've sworn were introverts, seemed to be intent on finishing this fight. It wouldn't sit well with Edward to just abandon Peckmon after he had jumped into their fight without any questions, either. Peckmon looked to the group with angry concern, and then focused back on fighting Kuwagamon.

Mikoto was still for a moment after hearing Falcomon call Peckmon "Oni-Chan". Her heart was skipping beats as if she was experiencing a flashback. Sweat ran down her face, as Falcomon looked at Mikoto with concern. "Master, are you okay? Master, talk to me!"

That was when Kuwagamon was lucky enough to injure Peckmon, as Falcomon saw his older brother struggle to stand up straight. "Peckmon!"
Falcomon ran forward and jumped up to the height of Kuwagamon before slashing at it's face, but the Red Beetle just screeched as it smacked Falcomon out of the air, as Peckmon caught him. Peckmon fell over after doing so, and Falcomon was trying to help him up.
With the situation going on, Mikoto was unresponsive. She was scared.

Kuwagamon sent an attack which knocked Falcomon and Peckmon flying. Peckmon landed behind Mikoto, as Falcomon landed in front of her. He turned around and yelled. "Mikoto, Wake up!"
Mikoto snapped. What was once a face of fear, was now one of anger. She ran forward at Kuwagamon and threw a punch at it's right leg, which did nothing.
There was silence, but Mikoto spoke up.
"I feel better now."

She then looked up at the Red Digimon and spoke to Falcomon.
"Falcomon, this will be our first true battle together. Let's show everyone what we gained from our bond."
Mikoto took her phone out of her pocket as it glowed and transformed into a strange device. The device had a single word on the screen when it activated.

DIGIVOLVE

Falcomon's body glowed as he became surrounded by an orb of orange light. Falcomon's body grew, and changed from within, before the orb vanished and a new Digimon took his place.

178px-Tyranomon_New_Century.png

"Tyrannomon!"
Tyrannomon charged head first into Kuwagamon, sending the Red Beetle sliding back from the impact. Mikoto jumped and climbed onto her partner's head and spoke.
"Let's end this!"

Logan ran from his spot, kneeling down to Zero and Ichi's sides, who both fell on the ground, sitting up. He made sure they were both okay, and despite being tired, they still seem healthy after holding off for that long. The teen was relieved, somewhat, but it was soon washed away when all three witnessed Peckmon getting injured during the fight.

Something about the injury gave Logan a little shock and he seemed a bit lost.

He didn't need to be told twice as he stayed by the lizards' sides, though they seemed to have a little bit of energy left and stood in front of the teen when Kuwagamon fought off both birds. Before he could process what was happening, the trio witnessed Mikoto throwing an ineffective punch at the stag beetle, followed by a sudden evolution from the duo.​

Gabe jad hidden himself into the forest as the digimon brawled. Did... did everyone have one? Was he supposed to have one? He clemxhed his jaw as he saw the others actively fighting. And here he was hiding like a coward. But what could he do? He wasn't anything special. He didn't have any form of partner or skill. Yes he had basic survival knowledge, but edward qas biund to know more, and even thr older male seemed to have a partner. It was then he saw mikoto's phone transform. Without thinking he pulled his put and looked at it. The same as always. Normal. With that final thought he shook his head and focused on surviving.

247e557e17ab4d59a5710ee27fde1993.pngEdward watched as Falcomon and Peckmon attempted to put up a fight. They did... bad, to say the least. "Saying the least" also fit, too. He was kind of shocked when Mikoto herself attacked the Kuwagamon, and then left its range just as quick. That reckless stupidity was a quality she seemed to share with him. They'd get along quite well. Kuwagamon turned to Logan, who was tending to his Digimon. Edward knew that they definitely weren't in shape to drive the beetle back, so he picked up two rocks and threw one at Kuwagamon. This served it's purpose as the monster turned to face him. It swiped at him again, and he dodged. Unexpectedly, it followed up, and he tried to dodge again. Its claws tore through the "jacket" he wore over his t-shirt, as it lagged behind with his back step. "Fiesty bugger, eh?" He said, the pun instinctive. He threw the second rock at Kuwagamon, striking its face. It reeled back to grab him, but a giant red dinosaur tackled it. Edward looked at the "newcomer" in awe. His first thought was "Oh my god a dinosaur", and his second was "Is it on our side?". It seemed to be Mikoto's surprisingly enough, and not Lizard Boy's. He looked around again, and all campers were accounted for. Gabe was being smart and hiding. He'd do the same in his position, but as camp counselor it was his duty to guide the campers. Seeing it was now totally outmatched, Kuwagamon let out a shriek, and fled. "You guys did it! Nice job!" He said to the others. He looked at Peckmon. "Thanks for your help." He said to Peckmon. "I'll patch you up."

"Nonsense! Such an injury is nothing!" Peckmon said, getting back up, and walking towards the plains with a limp.

"Just consider it as thanks for helping us." Edward opened one of the pockets on his second shirt, and pulled a small roll of bandages out. He always carried it around at camp, and he was glad Kuwagamon didn't take them along with the rest of the now ripped areas. He quickly wrapped it around Peckmon's leg. "All good to go, bro." He said. Peckmon began to leave, and Edward gathered the campers and followed.

"What are you doing?" Peckmon asked.

"Going to the village. Why?"

"Don't you have some place to be?"

"Yeah, but we don't know how to get back."

"Fine. Let's go, then." Peckmon sighed. "You can probably ask for directions from the village elder." He led the way, and Edward and the campers followed.

"Well, kids. We've got a little ways to walk." Edward said, the effects of adrenaline finally starting to wear off a bit. He started stumbling a little bit, but quickly caught himself before anyone could notice. "What're all of your names, by the way? In my head I've been giving you all some... slightly less than pleasant nicknames, while watching the fight with Kuwagamon." Edward stretched a bit, but kept watching. "I can wait for an explanation about all those monsters, too. Don't worry about that for now. First thing you should do as a group in camp is break the ice, ya' know?"

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm the adult here, so I should go first."
Edward cleared his throat. "I'm your camp counselor, Edward Amano. I've been working at the Artisan Summer Camp for two years now, if I'm correct. I grew up playing in the outdoors, both urban and rural. Being outside is what I enjoy. But, about our current situation, I'm pretty good in a fight, pretty sure I've shown that to be true by now. I'm good in survival situations like this one, too. Despite the fact that we're here instead of at Artisan, I promise not to slack on my duties as Camp Counselor while keeping you all safe. I picked the lot of you because you're all introverts. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most of you are here to 'break out of your shell', right? I'm here to help with that." He put his arms behind his head. "Well, that's all for me. Who wants to go next? You don't have to say as much as me, just what you're comfortable with."

With Kuwagamon escaping, Mikoto yelled as Tyrannomon leaped off the ground to reach the same aerial level as it.
"This is it!"

"FIRE BREATH!!!"
Tyrannomon opened his mouth and shot out crimson flames, incinerating the red beetle digimon as the later had turend into data and flew off, scattered by the wind.
Tyrannomon landed on the ground as Mikoto jumped off of him and looked up at her partner.
"Great job Tyrannomon!"

Tyrannomon nodded before devolving back into Falcomon, and ran to check up on his older brother. Mikoto followed him.
After Peckmon's wound was treated, the teacher introduced himself.

Mikazuki put a hand up to fix her goggles before she introduced herself.
"My name is Shioryu Mikoto. I don't have alot to say about myself."
She said before looking away.
Falcomon brought a hand up and spoke next.
"My name is Falcomon! I'm sorry if my owner is a little uneasy talking to other people."

Snapping himself back to reality, the teen gets back up on his feet as his partners were relieved at the sight of the stag beetle flying away as scattered data.
"So cool.. Right, Logan?"

The hooded teen doesn't say anything, replying back with only his silence. Both of them just smile at him regardless as the trio followed behind the counselor. Keeping himself at the very back of the group, he takes a good look around everyone. He wasn't surprised to see that he was the shortest out of everyone, yet again, though he wasn't one to complain. At least, not anymore.

"Don't worry about it, no one's gonna mind."
Logan was a little surprised at his Gabumon's comment, as if he knew what he was thinking. He wasn't able to chastise Ichi on it when Edward announced the ice breaker.

"..Logan Morris..."
He briefly says, sliding his hands into his pockets.
"I'm Agumon! Zero's my name."
"I'm Ichi, a Gabumon."
Both reptiles greeted cheerfully, in contrast to their tamer, who's half-hidden face showed a stoic expression.​

Once the fighting had died down and gabe took a moment to gather his thoughts, he left his hiding spot to join the group once more, listen to the councilor and the others introduce himself, "gabe. Gabe loris." He stated, eyeing the digimon warily. He wasn't as quick to trust them as the rest of the campers. Or maybe that was jealousy speaking.

247e557e17ab4d59a5710ee27fde1993.pngEdward wasn't really sure what he was expecting. Each camper that did introduce themselves kept it to two sentences or less. Their Digimon, however, seemed much more friendly. Perhaps he could use them somehow to get the campers to open up? That sounded a bit malicious, but he knew that he only had good intentions, and a mind to put them into good actions. Without him noticing, they had managed to walk all the way to Peckmon's village, and a Digimon had come out to greet them. What looked to be a giant monkey was sprinting towards Peckmon. "Gorillamon, I found these strange Digi-" He began to explain before Gorillamon whacked him on the head.

"Peckmon, ya' idiot!" Gorillamon shouted. "Runnin' 'round wit' strange Digimon at a time like this! I oughta blast ya', then maybe when yer' egg hatches ye' won't be so daft!"

"But they were-" Peckmon tried to say after recovering.

"They were in trouble? 'Ow'd you know that 'fore ya' followed 'em inte' the forest?!" Gorillamon shouted again.

"I could see it on the bigger one's face!" Peckmon said.

"An' howdya know this ain't part ov' some elaborate trap? What's 'ere names, eh?" Gorillamon pointed to the crowd of humans, and Edward stared back at him. He could tell this aggressive Digimon meant well. Peckmon probably wasn't supposed to leave the village for some reason. They seemed to be having a problem with an enemy of some kind. Peckmon likely didn't know their names, so maybe he should intervene right abou-.

"The big one is Edwardamon-o, and the other ones are Kidmons." Peckmon said, Edward having to stifle a laugh.

"If I may explain, please?" Edward motioned towards Gorillamon.

"Any funny business an' I'll punch ya' back ta' the forest ya' came from!" Gorillamon motioned towards Edward with his fist, but Edward remained unfazed.

"Alright. Me and the rest were attacked by a Kuwagamon, and these smaller Digimon came to our rescue. They proved to not be a match for Kuwagamon, however, so I ran for help. Peckmon answered, and saved us. He was disadvantaged in the forest, however, and sustained injuries. During the fight, Falcomon... changed form? Into a Tyrannomon, and defeated Kuwagamon. Before then, we were walking through a different forest in our own world, and somehow ended up here. Before just recently, I had never heard of a Digimon, nor seen one. I would like to return to my own world, and I would like to ask around this village for any information I can gather." Edward eloquently explained.

"That true, Peckmon?" Gorillamon turned his head to Peckmon.

"They didn't tell me anything about another world, but... No, he said they didn't know how to get back to where they belong. Everything involving me was true." Peckmon said.

"Well 'en... Ion't know what te' make ov' yer' story, Edwardamon-o." Gorillamon said, scratching his head with his arm cannon. "We'll bring ya' to the elder an' see what 'e says." Gorillamon said, beckoning towards the campers. Edward nodded, and turned to the others.

"I trust Gorillamon. I could tell he didn't intend to harm Peckmon with that attack. They're close friends." He explained to them, before following the big ape with the rest presumably following as well. Gorillamon led them through the village. Digimon mostly around the same size as the campers' inhabited it. They stared at the group curiously. The village was made of tent-like structures mostly on the outside, with some older and worn down seeming buildings farther in. They were guided to a building in what seemed like the middle of the village. A few champion Digimon surrounded it, and let the campers pass by after talking with Gorillamon. The humans were greeted with the sight of what seemed to be a large fur ball sitting on a rather comfortable looking chair.

"Jijimon, I've brought some strange trav'lers to ya'. They told me a wild story, so 'ah thought ye'd know what ta' do wit'em." Gorillamon said.

"Please... Move the fur out of my face so that I may see them..." jijimon quietly said. Gorillamon obliged. The campers were greeted with the sight of eyes half covered by wrinkly eyelids. Seconds after, Jijimon's eyes were wide open, and his fur moved as if his jaw had dropped. "Oh lord... The time is finally upon us... Human children have been brought to our world..." Jijimon said warily.

"What'zat mean, elder?" Gorillamon asked, startled.

"Give them a place to stay... I must pour over our sacred literature... And shave... Dark times are upon us..." Jijimon said, getting up from his chair. "They shall prove to be allies most indispensable..." Gorillamon looked at the group. Edward looked back at him in confusion.

"Follow me..." Gorillamon sighed. "Ah'll lead y'all ta' one 'ov our empty houses, an' give y'all some beddin'. Unless y'all mind stayin' the night 'ere fer some reason."

"Hey, it's the best we can get." Edward said. They were either sleeping here or outdoors, and he knew that none of the campers were ready for that yet. They followed Gorillamon to an empty tent, and he left to go get them bedding. Edward looked inside the tent. It was large enough to comfortably house all of them, their digimon, and then some more. It had no floor and the grass was somewhat cleared.

"Well, kids. Looks like the outdoor sleeping activities are postponed." Edward joked. He looked at the sky. It seemed that it was getting rather late. "How did you like your first day of camp, kids?"

Taking in his surroundings, his eyes scanning through the many Digimon he was familiar with. The type of looks they received was something he was already used to, so he didn't pay them any mind and stayed quiet. His eyes then landed on Mikoto's Falcomon, to which his mind questions as to how that evolution was even possible, specifically to a Digimon like Tyrannomon. Logan's mind starts drifting off until one of his partners broke his attention away.

"Hm?"
"Look."

The teen turns his gaze away to look at the building ahead, surrounded by Champion Digimon. Logan's mind wonders off again as the next events that occurred was a bit of a blur when the group came across the elder, a Digimon he didn't recognize. Jijimon's words had him confused, but what he understood was that they were all stuck here with no way to get back.

Once they reached a place to sleep for the night, Logan didn't feel like talking for now, setting his backpack down and kneels over to rummage through his things.
At least this camping trip is the most interesting one I've seen. He thinks to himself, but he doesn't want to say that out loud.
Zero and Ichi looked at him, tilting their heads curiously. Zero then turned to Edward to say something.

"Logan's a little confused right now, but he's en- Mmph! Mmmph!"
Logan suddenly turned to him and clamped his mouth shut, to which Zero tried to struggle out of his grasp. His swift movement caused his hood to fall back, revealing a slightly flustered face. Ichi wanted to say something, but seeing this made him decide keep it to himself.

d1-idle.gifd2-idle.gif

Gabe blinked at Edward before, looking at the other's. Now that they had time to rest the realization came in, "are... are you serious? We're stuck in another world or dimension or whatever, and all you can ask is how our days been!?" He began, his brow furrowed in anger, "and that goes for the rest of you!? How are all of you so calm! If that beetle was anything to go by, we can all die here if something looks at us the wrong way, snapped like a kitkat bar for christ's sake! And don't even get me started on what that gramps said, cause if you ask me, it sounds like were gonna get dragged into a freaking war! All because we got unlucky on a trip to summer camp!" He shouted, fear and panic that had been nestled into his chest for a while since they become lost erupting free. Once done with his yelling he was left with heavy breaths, trying to calm down.

xLO0gLQ.png

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚝𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Both Elliot and his hawkmon partner would both watch the battle. He found it strange that
a small little bird creature could change into a giant dinosaur. It was as if he was watching
some kind of movie or something." Well..that just happened." Elliot would push up his glasses
and listened to as the group introduced their selves."My name is Elliot Atkinson. I do recognize
you all form the bus."

"My name is hawkmon, nice to meet you all." Hawkmon would also introduce his self

After the jijimon had spoken, Elliot would stroke his chin." Humm, this seems similar
to a book i once read when i was younger. Yes..that book had 73 chapters in it."
he
would start to recall the events that happened in the book." There was a group of friends
who was brought to another world to save it and partnered with those who inhabited that world.
Are we meant to do the same thing here?."

247e557e17ab4d59a5710ee27fde1993.png"... En what, Zero? Entering the tent?" Edward asked. "He's already in here." He knew the lizard-monster tried to say "Enjoying" in relation to Logan, but he acted unaware to keep Logan's "secret". "I think everyone is a bit confused right now. I know I am."

Someone panicking was inevitable, and Edward knew that. He was hoping to get the campers to sleep before someone snapped, but it seems like that wouldn't be the case. "Gabe..." He tried his best to put words together in some sort of way that'd calm the irate camper down, and put his hand on Gabe's shoulder. "I know this must be a lot for you. It's a lot for everyone here, actually. Even so, think about it like this. This is a once in a life time event. Creatures never before seen in our world surround us. There's things for us to discover here. Where's your sense of wonder? Man has always strived to explore his surroundings. In our day and age, that's been done already. Sure, we may be in danger, but I'm sure we're safe in this village. Our lives are always in danger, too. What difference is there between a drunk driver and a rogue Kuwagamon? At least here you probably don't have to worry about a venomous snake hiding in a bush." Edward's speech might not have been the best, but he believed it would work, even if the kid would be disillusioned with human society when they get back to Earth.

He looked over to Elliot. "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow. For now, though I think we should get some rest. Today has been very eventful for all of us." He forced himself to yawn. He didn't feel that tired, but he knew that yawning would make the campers do so too, and probably make them realize how fatigued they must be. He walked to the tent door, and looked back at everyone. "I've got something to do before we sleep, though. I'll be-" As he turned back outwards, he was greeted by a digimon that looked like a very large dog, that was up to his belly heightwise. He was a bit startled, considering its size and how close it was to him. "Woah, hello there." He greeted the Digimon. It didn't say anything, but moved to the side of the tent's door, and sat down. "Hey Gabe, if it makes you feel any better we have a guard-" He felt that it'd probably be rude to say "guard dog", so he cut the sentence off right there. "I'll be close, yell if you need me." Edward headed out for a bit, but stayed within earshot of the campers. There, he took off his coat and did his nightly exercise. He always did it before bed, and he didn't believe getting transported to another world was a reason not to.

The teen lets go of the yellow reptile, who takes a few deep breaths after being released from the grasp as the teen turns back to his pack. When he turned around to see who was joining their tent, he was rather intimidated from seeing a large dog bigger than him, though he didn't show it.

Taking out what seemed to be a notebook and some stationary from his backpack, he walks out of the tent without a word as he leaves his backpack at a corner. Zero and Ichi follow the teen out to find Logan getting comfortable against a nearby tree. Opening a page on his notebook, he begins to scribble down whatever was on his mind. Both his partners sat down next to him, which made Logan instinctively cover his notebook.

"It's alright. It's only us here."

Logan reluctantly uncovers his book and continues to scribble away on the pages, writing down what's on his mind and sketching up a few drawings based on today's hectic events, letting Zero and Ichi watch him. Gabe's words ran through his mind, letting his fears catch up to him as the hand holding his pencil stops moving.

"It really hasn't crossed my mind that we're all stuck here for a while..."
"At least you have us to protect you, don't worry!"
"You say that.. yet that fight with Kuwagamon nearly ended you both."
"And we're used to fights like that! After all, that's how you trained us. You gotta learn how to fight back to survive here."
"..."

His fears and doubts hadn't left him despite their pep talk, but Zero and Ichi reassure him that it'll be fine as long as they fight together with the others. The teen resumes sketching and writing on his notebook until he felt tired enough to go back to the tent.

d1-idle.gifd2-idle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back