[Digimon: Destined Incarnations] R E B O O T

Jannah Jannah Hi! I don't think there is an OOC yet so imma just talk here? If you want Sincerity, I can "apply" for Crest of Love instead, I don't mind!

Jannah Jannah Hi! I don't think there is an OOC yet so imma just talk here? If you want Sincerity, I can "apply" for Crest of Love instead, I don't mind!

I'm fine with reliability. It's perfectly fine. I have more of a character idea for reliability anyway.

Is there any chance I could be a random hooman in the digital wo egg ld that earns a digi partner? 🤣 But I know that wouldn't fit into your story right

Is there any chance I could be a random hooman in the digital wo egg ld that earns a digi partner? 🤣 But I know that wouldn't fit into your story right

I mean provided Juju Juju decides I'm not worth the time XD you could probably still go for Friendship!

If not, Love is still open, last I checked! (which was a few seconds ago)

I mean provided Juju Juju decides I'm not worth the time XD you could probably still go for Friendship!

If not, Love is still open, last I checked! (which was a few seconds ago)
You wound me, I would never leave an ol pal hanging! <3

If Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis wants Friendship then they can have it. It kinda sounds like they really want it lel. I don't mind taking whatever is left, honestly~! :ghostv:

Oh and the super secret code is Kouji Wada.

Woohoo. So then that means all the slots are filled?
Also know that if in the ooc my posts are filled with odd words and typos, it is because my phone hates me with a passion. I won't be posting in the RP with my phone though.

OwO WHATS DIS :00000000000000000000000000000000
*notices last post* ;=; awe snap looks like I missed the boat, I was truly late for a very important date. ;===============;
Well give me a message if this ever opens up(which I doubt it will you have a smexy cast of rpers here who sound like babes ;========;, but I can dream Herald >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back