• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon:cyberspace ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zelda completely ignores Blakes' threat thinking he wouldn't actually do it especially since she likes to mess with her friends in front of people and if he attacked her he would get in a lot of trouble. "This update should work out out fine". Zelda watches Luna trying her hardest at the tug of war pulling the rope as hard as she can with her teeth. "Once you best those losers at the other table, I'm sending back to the phone for the update". Luna hears Zelda but doesn't respond since she has a rope in her mouth and part of her mind wishes that her next form will have hands.

Last edited:
After tanemon and the other in-training digimon won the tug of war match. Adrien and her friends quickly sent the digimon back to the digital world for the update. Promising to all join them later. They all quickly headed home.

Adrien went to her room and lower her personal air conditioner so she be relaxed while playing. She grabs her headset and enters into what she thought was the digimon game.

A distance voice grows louder " SAVE OUR WORLD."

" What going on? This isnt part of the game."said adrien.

The voice said even louder "YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DESTINY IS TO SAVE OUR WORLD AND POSSIBLY YOUR OWN."

" what the hell going on?" Adrien said as she got a glimpse of her friends and their digimon before a blinding light consume them.

"Adrien time to wake upp." Said a strange yet familiar voice.

"What? Who" Adrien said waking up slowly and seeing tanemon in front on her and what look like giant playmats and children toy blocks. It was like a giant daycare. Ground felt springy to Adrien and colors were pastels. "Where am i?" Adrien said confusedly. It look like digimon world but more realistic. She doubt they were in the game. Even tanemon look more real.

"Your in the digital world. Specifically file island." Tanemon said.

Next to tanemon was a device that look like Adrien cellphone but different. Adrien pick it up. The screen said digivice home screen. She flips through it seeing other options. " tanemon we need to find the other." Said Adrien as she felt a pair of visor like glasses on her head. She guessing her clothes were what her online avatar wearer.

"Good idea adrien" said tanemon.

Her personality seem different from the digi navi version. More realistic. Adrien said as she got up and looked around. The digital world seems bigger than the game did.

Karcen Karcen Theo713 Theo713 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Popelka Popelka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Ilikepie Ilikepie

Last edited:
Blake had hung out with his friends and then gone home the update had gone off as one expected and of course he could not instantly go play the game and instead did what he normally would do. Thus it was after a shower and dinner that he would sit down to start playing the game. In truth Blake didn't fully expect to get in as the game was popular and thus many people would be trying to play right now and causing issues. Still he planned to try and sat down putting the headset on and started the game.

Normally there should be a long in screen and for there one could actually fully enter the game. That didn't happen this time however, instead everything was dark and Blake almost felt like he was floating. There had been no mention of a new log in so something was wrong. As the was floating in darkness Blake heard a voice repeating something. At first it was to faint to hear over and over it droned getting closer and more distinct till it came close enough.

"SAVE OUR WORLD " It said repeating that till new words came "YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DESTINY IS TO SAVE OUR WORLD AND POSSIBLY YOUR OWN. " It continued and when Blake tried to respond his voice was lost to the darkness. Then light washed over him and what looked like circuits formed as gravity seemed to return and Blake fell before once more darkness claimed him.

Blake awoke in what appeared to be a giant daycare type area. The ground looked like brightly colored padded mats, giant blocks were staked like houses with brightly colored pictures on them. The entire place seemed fake and plastic for lack of a better word, it was just like a real daycare for the smallest of kids, it only lacked the worker tending to kids and kids. Blake looked up as it seemed even the sky was a pastel blue like a simple painting. It was only after taking in his surroundings that Blake felt something on him, pile an insect crawling on him but far to large. Blake almost slammed backwards to try to crush the thing on him, but he didn't and as it moved Tsumemon revealed itself.

" What is going on?" Blake said confused as this didn't feel like a game and that log in was like no other. This revelation made Blake panic with how he had been dressed when logging in, but luckily he was in the clothes his character wore. They were similar to the orange/ yellow shaolin monk outfits common in movies though his covered both shoulders and arms instead of leaving one exposed. This all made Blake glad he had not chosen to have a female avatar, that would be hard to explain and he was sure be the source of many laughs. It was only then that Blake became aware that anyone else was even here and heard them talking, yet not understanding them away. It was adrien and her digimon, was everyone here?.

" Is this part of the game or something this all feels to ... real?" Blake asked as he got up feeling Adrien was close enough hear him.

Following the game of tug of war Zelda did the update and eventually headed home. At home she greeted her moms, had dinner, took a shower, and put on her night dress for bed. She lays down on her bed and then places the vr headset on to start playing the game. While she was what she thought was logging into the game she heard some strange voice that she never heard before telling her something about saving the world.

After a strange flash of light Zelda finds herself standing in what looks like a giant pre-school playground. After looking around for a couple of seconds a blue blob tackles her to the ground. "OMG Zelda it's really you!!" "Luna? How did you touch me? Digimon aren't supposed to be able to touch the player avatars." "Of Course it's me, the greatest digimon of all time. The reason I can touch you is because you are in the digital world." Zelda just pushes off Luna in shock and then stands up while picking up a strange cell phone like object off the ground that happened to be next to her on the ground. She looks down at her outfit which is her avatar in the game's outfit of a gothic black dress and tiny black hat which is themed after digimon like lilithmon and the other dark angel digimon. Being seen in her night dress would have been embarrassing and this outfit isn't that different from what she normally wears to keep her gothic rocker look.

"Hello is anyone else here?" she yells into the air hoping that someone will hear her.

Adrien wonder for a bit before hearing faint crying in the distance. She walked towards the sound with tanemon following close behind. The crying became louder as Adrien and tanemon got closer. They could hear more voices. When suddenly they arrive at the large clearing filled with digi eggs and baby digimon in cradles as far as their eyes could see. "Tanemon what is this place. " adrien said.

" this is where all the digimon in our world are born. The village of beginning ls." tanemon said with a proud look on its face.

That when she heard a voice calling out that sounded like Z's. " Over here go to the clearing Z. Have you seen anyone else yet. " Adrien yelled back hoping for a response. She hope that the others could hear to and cone to the clearing.

Ilikepie Ilikepie Karcen Karcen

Zelda hears Adrien call out to her in the distance so she starts walking towards the direction the sound came from with Luna bouncing behind her. While walking she begins to hear crying sounds and eventually starts noticing digieggs and baby stage digimon in cradles. Upon finding Adrien she runs over and gives her a hug. "You are the only other human I've seen or heard so far since I've been here. And apparently we are trapped in something called the digital world and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get back home. My moms are going to be worried about me being missing and I may never be able to play with my guitar again". She releases Adrien from the hug and drips of liquid begin falling from her eyes slowly.

Blake was a little surprised the others seemed to ignore him and he half wondered if there was some kind of nonsense at work, but he somehow doubted this place was magical like that. There was a lot to take in and not everyone could remain calm like him. It was odd that only two of those he knew had been drawn into wherever here was, but it was better than nothing. This place was clearly not earth and given the digimon showing up it would seem they were in a game or a world the game was based on or reflected, a common manga story for good reason. Still to think that something like that could happen was just plain odd, yet reality could not be denied. It seemed that only Zelda and Adrien were here so he was stuck with two girls, that would be a very trying, but thing might be stranger if any guys had come over.

Blake walked over with a cough to announce himself to the two girls sharing a tender moment as his digimon crawled around his body. " Crying won't solve the issue of when or if we can get home, though i for one would find it a blessing to be free of my parents, i doubt this would be the best place to start over" Blake said finding it hard to fay something normal to calm the crying Zelda. " Given we are in the world of the game or at least one resembling it i guess we will need to fulfill some objective to gain the ability to move back and forth at least that is how it would be in a game" Blake finished with a shrug feeling he should try to protect the girls as best he could.

Adrien was uncomfortable with Z's crying on her. She couldnt blame Zelda for being emotional. It was only rational but Adrien didnt feel exactly the same way. She was actaully more curious about the situation then upset over it. " Gee Z, I'm glad to see you too. I didnt know I was your type." Adrien said sarcastically in hope that zelda would release her and cheer up.

Adrien was about to say something when Blake made his way to them. " Toto, I dont think we are in a video game anymore. This seems far more realistic then the game ever did. " Adrien started to say when tanemon interrupted her with her own question.

" what's a video game?" Tanemon said with a questioning expression.

Adrien for once didnt know what to say at the moment . She was puzzled at how to answer it.

Karcen Karcen Ilikepie Ilikepie

Zelda stops crying but she is still feeling scared about the possibility of never seeing her moms again. She gets surprised when Blake appears out of nowhere. She thinks that's good it's not just her and Adrien trapped here, but now she feels slightly like a third wheel due to Adrien and Blake's clear love each other that they are both obvious of. "So how do think we should go about finding these objectives? Just stand here until whatever is that supposed to take care of these babies shows up or do we walk in some random direction until we find someone?" Zelda glances over to Luna the self-proclaimed greatest digimon ever for her input on what to do, but she doesn't say anything.

Blake shrugged " We follow our digimon and explore till we find a direction we were called here not brought at random" Blake explained remembering the voice in that dark place before he had been brought here. There was no true direction for them to go, but Blake was thinking that they first needed to treat this as a survival situation at least as fat as food and water went shelter was another story. There was also the question of if this place was the extent of the world as in the game this was just an island to start off on.

" A video game is a form of entertainment using a digital medium until recently your world was to us a video game made by humans to entertain humans" He explained not really sugar coating things " As for what to explore we need to find food and water just in case we have to stay here fore more than a day or two"

Adrien pulled out the strange cellphone. "Did you guys get one of these as well?" Adrien said holding it out in front of her.

Adrien look around to see which way to go. She sees a forest area and in the distance a mountain. " why dont we head towards the mountain it give us a better view of the island and what to do next." Adrien said nervously. She wasn't sure what to do and she didn't want to make things worst.

As soon as Adrien finished speaking her game planned. She and the others started to hear screaming at the edge of forest area.

" someone or something attacking the edge of the village. We have to help them." tanemon said with an alert.

"I guess that made up our mind" adrien said as she followed tanemon.

Ilikepie Ilikepie Karcen Karcen

Zelda pulls out the weird cellphone she found earlier and shows it to Adrien. Before Zelda had any chance to respond to Adrien's idea of climbing up the mountain, the screaming was heard. "Awesome, a chance to show you how powerful and amazing I am." Luna bounces as fast as she can towards the screaming. Zelda freezes for a moment unsure of what to do, but quickly decides to follow since is afraid of being alone by herself in this weird world after she hears that Adrien is also going towards the danger.

Blake would normally say they should not get over involved in others business, though even he wouldn't let somone just get beaten. But, there was no time to learn the context and well going to fight attackers was what you did in games. Blake didnt feel he needed to add anything more and follows after though he did notice Zelda's hesitation that would hopefully not be a constant thing.

Adrien gets to a clearing between the forest and village first followed by tanemon. She haulted on a hill above and sees a group of baby digimon being grouped together by another group of three digimon that looked like wireframe models. One being gold, second being purple, and the last being red. The forms each had were unfamiliar to Adrien.

" Not yet tanemon. We need to assessed the situation before going in." Adrien said as she stops tanemon from running in.

The wireframe creatures start to do something to the baby digimon a dark aura starts to build around them. It was like an infection.

" tanemon, what are they doing to the digimon? They look like their in pain." Adrien said with a huge amount of concern. She didnt like seeing things suffer.

" their data being corrupted. we have to stop it. " tanemon said as one of the baby digimon personality became feral like.

Adrien didnt know what to when she arrive, but now kinda confirmed what she should do. "Tanemon attack the closest one to us." Adrien said as tanemon charged the red one with tackling it while it was off guard. She hope that z and blake would follow suit.

Unbeknown to Adrien the strange device she was carrying was starting to admit a glowong light.

Zelda quickly grabs Luna to keep her from charging at the strange wireframe creatures that are attacking the babies. Knowing the game Zelda knows that their digimon are still not strong enough for combat, but they still need to help the baby digimon. Hearing Adrien order tanemon to attack the closest one causes Zelda to wonder if she should send Luna to help Tanemon with the red one or to try to sneak up on one of the other ones. Before Zelda could decide, Luna bounces out of her arms and charges at the purple one. "Acid Bubbles!" Luna shoots out bubbles made of acid out of her mouth that attack the purple enemy. Zelda's device in her hand also begins to glow, but Zelda doesn't notice it as she is too focused on watching the wireframe creatures in case they go after them.

Blake noticed the wireframe models which did make him think they were in a digital world world along with a game one instead of anything trying for realism. This was all based on the digimon game meaning that the logic of there should apply to here meaning they would need to digivolve their digimon in order to properly fight. normally this was achieved by a digivice that was one the screen, then it clicked for Blake. The odd cellphones, their crests those were on digivices in the game were they the same thing. As the others started to engage the enemies Blake noticed the digivices they had start to glow his theory was right and he grabbed his own digivice. Still Tsumemon wasn't exactly a power house yet attacking seemed to be the trigger for activating the device.

" Tsumemon bubbles" Blake ordered the attack being more or less useless but still managing to trigger the device and start the glow.

The wireframe tanemon attack was barely affected by it, but it did draw the attention away from the baby digital. The red one then attacked tanemon sending it flying a foot behind Adrien. "No tanemon." Adrien said the the wireframe went to attack tanemon again. It was unlikely that there were any restarts if tanemon died, so without thinking Adrien step in front and took the attack from the wireframe landing on her butt with slight burn marks on her arms.

"Adrieen!" tanemon said as she began to glow. Along with the strange device. The blinding light got stronger and stronger. " Tanemon digivolve to palmon " tanemon said as she change forms to her rookie form. Palmon then attack the wireframe creature with her own attack. " poison ivy" palmon said as the vines from grow from her fingertips and wrap around wireframe digimon squeezing it till it was destroyed. " Adrien, thank you. You gave me the power to digivolve to protect you." said hugging Adrien.

"Tan I mean palmon this isnt the time for hugs. Let's get the baby digimon out of here." Adrien said not knowing what to say to much was happening for her to process.

The purple creature was barely effected by Luna's acid bubble attack. Zelda sees Adrien get burned by the red creature and instantly begins to think about what her mom Cindy taught her about treating burns, but she quickly realizes that she has nothing to treat the burns with. During her moment of panic the purple creature begins charging at her while ignoring Luna's attempts to use more acid bubbles.

"Zelda, I'll save you!" Zelda looks into Luna's eyes for a moment and then says "I believe in you." The device in Zelda's hand begins to glow even brighter and it causes Luna to surrounded by a light as well. "Moonmon digivolve to Lunamon!" The bright light that was around Luna disappears revealing her new bunny like form. "Tear Shot!" A ball of water blasts out from the antenna on Luna's forehead at the creature pushing back away from Zelda. Luna charges towards then charges closer to the creature. "Loop-Ear Ripple!" Luna twirls her ears creating a vortex of bubbles that surrounds the creature preventing it from escaping. Luna then jumps at the creature. "Luna Claw!" Luna's claws begin glowing black as she scratches the creature apart destroying it. The bubble vortex disappears with the creature destroyed and no longer needing to be held inside. "I did it!"

"Adrien please be careful with those burns". Zelda thinks about where to move the baby digimon, but she has no idea where to put them to keep them safe.

Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Blake watched as the bubbles impacted the wireframe creature which let out a roar in anger, but sadly not pain. Tsumemon was not really a fighter, apparently it liked to just eat data and was more of a runner so it could digivolve faster then fight. This to Blake meant he was going to have to fight the wireframe creature until that digivolution happened. Thus as the wireframe charged Tsumemon Blake moved between the two. Blake however, was not some untrained kid and actually could fight. Blake was able to deflect the creature enough that it's trajectory was changed, but that was not exactly going to defeat the monster just delay it. This however seemed to be the trigger for the device to unlock the next evolution of Tsumemon.

In a flash of light her hand like digimon was gone and a new creature with tentacles and a bulbous head appeared. The Keramon started laughing,finally having a voice must have been extremely exciting for it and that was also an attack. Bullets of light impacted the wireframe monster blowing holes in it while Keramon seemed only more gleeful. " Bug blaster is so much fun so is talking" It giggled as the wireframe monster charged. Keramon floated to the side and as it ran by Keramon spun " Crazy turn" it laughed it's hands and arms stretching and slapping the monster sending it crashing into the ground. The creature seemed tired as Keramon approached " come on come on lets play more i can finally have fun" It said showing a rather sadistic streak common in the breed.

"Keramon stop toying around with it. " said Adrien not liking the sadistic way it was treating it. Adrien prefer palmon to quickly finish of its opponents. Adrien was checking out the baby digimon fir injuries. She was holding the digivice in her right hand and when it got close to the corrupted digimon it purify the corruption. "That's interesting." Adrien said.

" it looks like you healed it Adrien. That's amazing." palmon said as if Adrien did it on purpose. Palmon voice was deeper and less child like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back