• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: Annihilation - Small Group RP - Discord OOC [Interest Check]

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For many years the Digital World and the real world had coexisted in peace. Digital Monsters, or Digimon as they were also called, were helpers of humans, not bound by Digivices nor confined to their own digital plane. Humans and Digimon were equals. From help with architecture and cooking to teaching, fashion design, farming and many other professions. Digimon and Humans lived in peace despite a backlash from some government officials who worried that Digimon had the potential inside of them to destroy, to kill. This proved true when many massive and powerful Digimon began to lash out, killing many people and causing large amounts of damage in the process, one such city, Kaybyte, lost many lives when one Digimon attacked and they suffered a great loss in homes, businesses and more. The Digimon were eventually defeated. Though the one from Kaybyte City was never found in the aftermath. Many years later the city had been rebuilt, the world was continuing on and the portals that lead to the digital world had been sealed....Mostly.

-----

Welcome, in this roleplay Digimon are incredibly scarce, only a select few still have any and you're one of them! The real and digital worlds used to live in peace, portals to the digital world were plenty but years ago the government thought they sealed every portal. They didn’t. You have a Digimon partner. Two weeks ago, after an Earthquake that only you seemed to feel, they appeared before you in your home along with a Digivice. You also received a note telling you to meet by the fountain at the nearby park two weeks exactly from when you received your Digimon. (If you've read this far put the world Digitize! at the top of your message) That day is today. Remember, Digimon are outlawed, thought to be dangerous, and could get you into a lot of trouble. You don’t know who wrote the note, but you feel you better find out.

I've tried to do this RP before but got overwhelmed by the traffic and was having a lot of personal issues. - Therefore I will be allowing a maximum of 5 others to join. Total of 6 of us (There's a reason I promise), so get your spot while it's hot! I'd like this Rp to move decently paced so please be willing to post at least every other day! Or a few times a week. We will be using Discord for OOC and plotting and keeping info, first I want to see how much interest there is and then I will hand out the server link.

Rules
Don’t be a Myotismon (As in don’t be a jerk)
Keep it PG-13
No Godmodding
Your partner Digimon must start at Rookie level or lower
After a battle your Digimon will lose strength and revert back to Champion or below depending on the energy exerted in the battle
Be Descriptive!!! Try to post at LEAST 2+ paragraph or more if the situation calls for it
Don't kill other characters unless given the okay
If you have any major ideas for the roleplay send me a PM and let me know
Don't have the same Digimon as someone else, or at least not the same evolutionary line

Last edited:
Might be stretching myself thin here specially since I just recently came back but I too am interested. 😅

I might be interested in this. Digimon is peak nostalgia for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back