• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Digimon and Pokemon rp

Dracomon glanced up at Tai, a grin plastered on his face. "First one in is a rotten apple!" Dracomon yelled, jumping at the TV, grabbing a hold of Tai's vest and dragging him in too.

Sarah laughed, squeezing Patamon tightly, "It's felt like we've been here for weeks, even though it's only been 3 days!I can't wait to get home." she exclaimed, following after Tai, Patamon still held tightly in her arms.

Coronamon shrugged, accepting the apple and taking a large bite out of it. "your choice. I'll follow." was all he said, preferring to let his partner make the decision. It would affect her the most, not him, as he could adapt anywhere.
Hexxy Hexxy

Dracomon and Tai, Sarah and Patamon would all fall onto each other, as the gate was still active.

Tai would laugh and get up, helping Sarah and Dracomon, who was now Babydmon up. "That was a weird trip huh?"

Patamon would have smiled, keeping quiet, he wasn't sure if Sarah would keep him a secret from her family.

Sayo nodded, "We will wait. We don't want to be caught." She held him carefully. As if she was still that little six year old that she used to be.

Dracomon, who was already pretty tired, digivolved back into Babydmon and hovered over the ground, gaping at the library they were in. "This place is huuuuge!" he remarked, before turning to Tai, "where are we?"

Sarah willingly accepted Tai's helping hand, using him as a lever to pull herself up. Carefully dusting off her clothing she glanced around, grinning as she recognized the scenery. She knew this library, often she'd come to visit and check out bird books, or camping guides. Satisfied they were really home she turned to her companion Patamon. "I guess we're home huh?"

Mune let her embrace him, she was one of the few who could without having their face bitten off. They'd been together so long, and while he had been in the 'human world' when they first met, that was ages ago and the memories had faded. The most he could remember was Sayo's face when they first met, and when they came here.
Hexxy Hexxy

Tai would cover his mouth nervously, "Quiet down will ya!" He would remove his hand sighing a bit. "We are in a library, it's where we learn info about history and a whole bunch of stuff."

Patamon would nod, "Mhm. I beileve so!" He smiled "You owe me a granola bar!" He grinned.

Sayo would look to him "You ready?" She approched the tv carefully, "We will go." She would hold him and look away a bit.
She would look at the tv as for a bit the whole world felt still for a moment. Beebasaur Beebasaur

Babydmon was quick to comply, shutting his mouth and hovering next to Tai's shoulder. "When are we going to see your house Tai?" he whispered loudly, an eager grin on his face.

Sarah chuckled, hugging Patamon tightly. "That I do! When we get back to my house I'll give you all the granola bars you want!" she cheered, though the smile slid off her face. Her house, where her parents lived, what would they think of Patamon? Was she going to have to hide him, what if they caught him and he was taken away!

Mune nodded, holding Sayo's hand tightly in his paw as they approached the TV. Through it he could see an area filled with books, and not only that he could also see the two they had seen earlier and their digimon. Apparently they had yet to leave the area, of course he wasn't able to tell Sayo this before she reached out and touched the TV, sucking them into it and spitting them out right on top of the others.
Hexxy Hexxy

Tai chuckled, "Soon why do yo-" He was interupted as Sayo and Sunmon fell on Tai and Babydmon.

Patamon would look to her confused as Sayo and Sunmon fell out of nowhere. Confused, did they trip and fall onto tai?

Sayo would eep and hold Sunmon, their face on her chest. "S-so sorry! I didn't see you there..." She would help tai up with one hand. Smiling. "Well... I must go home, Goodbye." Sayo walked off in a rush.

Babydmon watched the whole situation, completely confused to what was happening.

Sarah was not going to let this stranger get away, they just randomly appeared out of no where, was holding a digimon, and seemed in quite a rush to get out of there. Grabbing a hold of the back of their coat she pulled them backwards, determined to get a few answers. "And just who are you?" she asked sternly.

Mune was not expecting to change back into his In-Training form, and with how closely Sayo was holding him it wouldn't be wise to digivolve. Being unable to really do much he settled on growling loudly and glaring to the best of his abilities.
Hexxy Hexxy

Last edited:
Tai would look to Babydmon and shrug, unsure of what just happened, he just watched.

Patamon would fly and grab Sunmon holding him upside down, to make sure they wouldn't try something.

Sayo gasped and turned around as Patamon took Sunmon .She kept half her face covered. "... Sayo, why does it matter to you?" She kept her eyes covered and kept things simple. Not wanting to say too much. Beebasaur Beebasaur

Last edited:
Hexxy Hexxy Yup and I am planning on replying today, only problem is I currently don’t have access to a computer. As soon as my dad gets home and logs me in I will be able to reply, don’t you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back