• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon Adventures (interest check)

If spots are still available, I'd love to join in! Brings back a lot of memories.

Kazig Kazig Excellent! I will mark you down for him/her.
ShinyMari ShinyMari You surely, can! Patamon is one of my favorites too!
Killerclown Killerclown Yes, the pair does sound very interesting and should provide the comic relief of the group, from the sounds of it.
BeyondTheStars BeyondTheStars We do still have a few spots open! Below are the Crests available. Did you have a champion or lower level Digimon in mind?

Also to EVERYONE: I need to know how many male and female characters we have. I was hoping to keep it even. Please post with the gender of your character.
Here is the OOC, please post your characters there when they are ready.

Crests still available at this point:
Friendship
Knowledge
Sincerity
Love

My dude is obviously a male, because i called him a dude when i first pitched him to you. Also, being the comic relief sounds fun. Also, here is my guy's theme song to go with the CS once it is done,

How about crest of Friendship?

And for my partner, I was thinking Dorumon.

You can have any design of digivice that you would like. I personally am fond of season 3 but I wanted to have it open for now. So I guess just pick which style you like best. They will all function like season 1 digivices for now.
Also, I love the character profile! You may want to read through it again though, as I noticed a mention of Pokemon instead of Digimon. I support the data absorption to cause different evolution. That's actually great thinking and something I would support and encourage with everyone! Thanks for the idea!

Once you have it perfected and ready, go ahead and post it in the OOC thread. What is the hex color so I can post it on the first post?

Cool, thank you. Since your character is in the Tamers guild, I will have you collaborate with the others who are in the same guild to get to know each other a little bit, if you want.

Sure, also did you see the little bit in the 'other' section? if so is that allowed?

mdebourg mdebourg I did. I approve of it and think it's a great idea!
Killerclown Killerclown It's a good idea and very probable. I think to an extent a lot of the characters are going to be freaked out upon first encounter.
Zeebruh Zeebruh We certainly do have a few more spots! Here are the crest still available:
Knowledge
Sincerity
Love

mdebourg mdebourg I did. I approve of it and think it's a great idea!
Killerclown Killerclown It's a good idea and very probable. I think to an extent a lot of the characters are going to be freaked out upon first encounter.
Zeebruh Zeebruh We certainly do have a few more spots! Here are the crest still available:
Knowledge
Sincerity
Love
Sweet! You don't have a personality descriptions for those crests, do we take those crests at face value?

I'm thinking the crest of Sincerity, but still debating on my rookie though. I'm leaning towards impmon but still looking through in case I find something that really sticks out for me.

Zeebruh Zeebruh Correct, the others are basically face value. Impmon is alright with me, if that is who you are deciding to go with. I will put you down for Sincerity.
Killerclown Killerclown The Guild part only helps me map out where your character will arrive in the digital world and see what characters know each other. For instance, the Tamer guild is pretty close and like to keep people active, so players of this guild would likely know each other.
Theo713 Theo713 Yes, we do have room for one more. Which crest are you interested in? We still have Love and Knowledge.
mdebourg mdebourg Please look over your profile again in the OOC. It still has it Pokemon instead of Digimon in the last paragraph of the personality section.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back