• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom did you give wings to peacocks

WingsofStone

wild thing
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I recently finished the new season of Good Omens and it has an absolute chokehold on me. I’m open to oc x oc, oc x canon (I would prefer to play the canon!) and canon x canon (could play either Aziraphale or Crowley—I think I’d be more confident with Crowley).

You can call me whatever you like! I’m 18+ and request anyone reaching out is also 18+! Other than that, I don’t have a lot of needs. I’m somewhere between literate and advanced literate, writing on average three hundred to four hundred words—quality over quantity though, writing sample can be provided. I like to chat and vibe with the people I roleplay with, I especially love making fun of our characters—if you don’t, we likely won’t mesh well. I have discord!

I’m looking for someone with a chill personality and passion for their writing! And someone who can help drive the plot. Would very much appreciate someone with patience with reply times, as I can get busy. A fondness for aesthetics goes a long way too ^^

Oh, and I’m returning from a pretty hefty break from the site, so please be gentle about any mistakes. This post is pretty lazy, I know, but I’m tired :’D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back