• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Did we become the monsters they wanted? (Another rp concept)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
In a dark and sad warehouse they sat alone with each other neither of them had said a word. Mason one of the two sitting there had simply spent the time staring at his arm that was changed at that horrid lab that haunted them. It was pale white, muscular, and had claws the color red. They had escaped and tried to help people using their strengths, but they ended up getting shot at despite all of it. People were scared....they were only kids in their teens, and they were the ones that were truly scared. Looking up to his fellow experiment with a sad look in his eyes he speaks in his raspy voice “.....did we become the monsters they wanted?”

Hello everyone! Up above is a segment of my idea for the concept, the simple version is that the characters are escaped experiments that have been injected and changed by monster dna. Where it’ll lead I don’t know, but it is fandom friendly so it could get really interesting in my opinion. I have a few rules, and if you have any let me know.

-At least two lines for the response, I can go anywhere from there to a paragraph (sometimes two if needed)
-Mxf is what I’m in the mood for if romance is involved, but romance is not a need
-I can play multiple characters, but don’t expect me to play all of them.
-I’m 17 so try to be at least 2 years within that range.
-Not really a rule, but you can occ with me
-Be somewhat active

Now for the fandoms I’m either somewhat in or in. If you have one that isn’t on the list that doesn’t mean I’m against it, so i’m willing to do others that aren’t listed, if you’re interested let me know, if not that’s fine, but either way have a good day!

-Full metal alchemist
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Fairy tail
-Rwby
-Cirque du freak
-Rise of the shield hero
-BNHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back