• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Nobody

The Bad-Title Maker

DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything

"If playing a game could change your life, would you take it?"

rfmM0ro.png

That was the question that was delivered to the those who have received the 'DICE'.

It didn't matter if someone said it or not, but what did matter was the power that came with it.

With this DICE, you can gain a series of stats, some as domesticated like Physical Appearance, Luck,and Charisma to more powerful like Health, Physical Performance, Intellectual Strength that can help you.

You can now be the most popular person in your class.

Look like a Model.

Be Not You.

Of course, this comes with a price, but they aren't as high as you might think. You just need to go through quests with your DICE and in return for completing them. 'God' or X will reward you depending on the Quest, thus you gain more DICE. However, sometimes your Quests don't come out they way you would expect. They aren't a steady source of DICE .

However... hurting, fighting, killing.... those would work rather well after you lose your quests/ have a lack of quests....

Of course. X will take care of most of the repercussions of that.

Would you like to roll the dice?

Alright. Here I am again, so I want a group of six
, at the very least to join. There can be some people who are civilians and don't want to become a
dicer, but six characters that are dicers are needed to start this off. Also note, I would like some people with background knowledge because not everything is explained here in this summary. Another thing, 'PvP' will not be allowed until I or 'X' allows it to start, so we aren't starting it off with a whole bunch of kids murdering each other for power.

latest

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, while I know nothing of the series, it is in my read list and I'm certainly interested. I will certainly read this as soon as possible to be fully educated. :3

This could be cool, I'm interested.

I didn't finish the canon material, though I got the basics down.

On 11/8/2016 at 3:28 AM, Silent Howling said:

Haha, while I know nothing of the series, it is in my read list and I'm certainly interested. I will certainly read this as soon as possible to be fully educated. :3

Alright, although researching a little once we go into unknown territory would be O.K.

I'm interested, especially cause I feel that dice has been getting more interesting after the last few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back