• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [DICE] Just A Chance OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Tmd4772

Professional Nom-nommer
Boom... Out of character chat. if theres any suggestions or complaints post them here :). Or if yall just wanna discuss the actual comic or our AU.

I've got my sheet down, let me know if you need anything else there

Tmd4772 Tmd4772 , are we able to have an A-ranker skill prior to the RP's beginning?
Tmd4772 Tmd4772 , are we able to have an A-ranker skill prior to the RP's beginning?
Technically no. Our story begins with an initial spread of dice in the area, so no one would have a crazy amount atm. However if you wanna dm me, we can talk about how said characters back story could be apart of the plot to make them fit in.

. D O V E . D O V E And good job with the cs, I like your character, however it seems CL could hit some rough patches if she runs out of dice lol
Thank you~
She definitely is in trouble once she runs out of dice! However, it is part of the challenge (and fun, hehe). It is also interesting as to how the other characters will react to this perhaps once they got to know her more.

Can I ask for some information regarding the RP's plot?

Last edited:
I got one, where is this taking place? A high school I'm presuming but are we in our world (ex. United States, and whatever state and all that). Or is it just in some fictional no-name town? *Also working on my character sheet as we speak*

Go ahead. Anything specific?
Oh, nothing really specific, I just wanted to know some information about the RP's plot. I think you have stated in the Interest check that it would be an AU RP or something.

Also, when do you think we will begin? Not in a hurry or anything, just asking! ^^

Well 1st, as to when itll start, im hoping we could get more ppl first. 2nd, It's really gonna be a story revolving around our characters and how they react to DICE, X, and eachother. I don't have a specific plot for them to follow, but I do have events planned. so we are really writing the story together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back