• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š {Kiribaku FANTASY AU: DISCONTINUED}

"Hm? Oh, right." He had blanked out at the look of pure delight in Kirishima's eyes as he gazed at the necklace and took it carefully into his hands. The rubies really did match his eyes, just like he'd expected. "Uh, basically we have to look like a unified front. Whatever goes on when we're alone is up to us, but to the rest of the castle occupants and to the general public, we have to make sure there are no weaknesses to exploit between us. Basically we have to look like we get along." He scoffed, "Which is going to be, I guess easier than I thought it was going to be. Considering." He looked to the side bashfully before clearing his throat and continuing, bad hand coming up to rub at his neck. He had forgotten all about it during the many distractions of the past hours. "So. I'll be wearing something similar." He made a face, like he was thinking but he was uncomfortable with what it was about, "I mean...you could pick it out, if you wanted. Since I just kind of. Picked yours out. Without asking. I don't fucking know."

He looked up and watched Kirishima struggle with the necklace for as long as he could before he clicked his tongue and started forward, reaching up, "Here, let me-" And then he paused and stuffed his hands in his armpits, backing up a little with a Bakugo-style pout, "I mean, I could help you put it on, if you want." Fuck, he needed to get a grip on his touching thing. It was weird, because he generally wasn't so bad about it. Sure, he was a free toucher, but that was usually reserved for knuckles across heads and punches to the shoulder. Not...whatever the fuck this was supposed to be.

"Oh...! Okay, yeah that makes sense." He hummed out in response, his voice in its usual cheerful tone. He was unable to help the grin in Katsuki's direction as he caught glimpse of the bashful look. He looked a bit pleased with himself too at the context of why he was being bashful. Despite it only being 24 hours, they'd come a long way, and Kiri couldn't shake that, no matter how many times he had brought it up to himself. There was just something about Katuski that he was able to just...be himself around...sort of. (The whole dragon thing was definitely the only thing Kirishima could never be honest about and was the only thing he had to hold back. Okay. So maybe he couldn't be completely himself around Katsuki, but he was comfortable around him. That's all that mattered.)

"No no! It's fine if you want to wear something similar...I... Well.. I mean, if you want me to pick it out, that's fine!! I'd be glad to." He paused before adding,
"Look, I'm okay with stuff like that. You don't have to ask. It doesn't offend me or bother me. Honestly, I'm really bad at coordinating my clothing sometimes, ha. 'Sides... this is beautiful, Thank you. I'll be sure to return it after the banquet unharmed!"

Now, he was still struggling with the necklace, letting out a soft noise as he dug a tooth into his bottom lip, which threatened to pierce it if he pushed any harder. Blinking to Katsuki's sudden movement, he stilled and sheepishly looked up with his eyes. His head remained bowed as a soft blush covered his cheeks. "T-that'd be nice..yeah..It's kinda hard with these gloves on." He admitted, swallowing thickly. Okay. He was just putting on a necklace around his neck. That was okay, he would just...have to pretend like he wasn't touching anywhere near the spots. It wasn't that Kirishima hated his neck touched, no he enjoyed it, maybe a little too much for another's comfort. Plus not to mention, the scent glands that were clearly there to any dragon who knew how to find them, which, all dragons did. They were sensitive as fuck with one on being each side along the pulse line, and one on the back of his neck below the hairline; which was the only reason Kiri had told Katsuki it was a 'no-touch' zone. He didn't want to have to explain any dragon-like noises he'd make if the other genuinely touched it without him being prepared for it.

Kiri gave a sheepish yet amused grin to Kats, watching him pout. He giggled almost breathlessly for just a moment, before shutting himself up as if he was embarrassed at it. Slowly, the knight turned around to hive Bakugo access to the back of his neck, each side of the jewelry in each hand as he waited for Katsuki to grab it from him. He waited patiently, remaining absolutely still. His cheeks flared up a deep red now that he wasn't facing Katsuki, his heart beating rapidly as he anticipated the touch that may or may not occur.

Bakugo shrugged and waved a hand at Kirishima when he promised to return the necklace, "So I can never wear it? It looks better on you anyway."

When Kiri gave him permission to help and turned around for Katsuki to approach, he stalled for a moment. For once in his life, Katsuki started to overthink something before doing it. He wasn't dense enough not to realize that putting a necklace on someone was often seen as an intimate act, usually among...blegh. His nose scrunched up momentarily as he took his hands out of his armpits and approached Eijiro slowly. "The clasp is pretty difficult." He wasn't aware of the exact extent of Kirishima's aversion to being touched on the neck, so he took the chain from Kiri gently and attempted not to let his fingers brush against skin.

His attempt failed in the end, and his knuckles lightly grazed across the back of his neck as he did up the clasp. "Lucky we don't have to wear some of the crazier shit they make us show up in for these stupid parties." He mumbled mostly to himself. He ran his fingers along the length of the chain and then around the full necklace, making sure that it would lay right on Eijiro's neck. When he let go of the necklace, he couldn't help himself from tugging out little stray hairs that had gotten trapped between it and Kirishima's skin, trying to be as careful about it as possible.

His breath stuttered and came out in a heavy exhale from his nose as he stared at the back of Kiri's neck, his face so close that it actually rustled the hairs he'd just painstakingly fixed. His mouth went dry, being this close. He could smell the rain of last night, his own smell mixed in there too, from sleeping in his bed. It did things to him that he wasn't ready to process, things he wasn't even sure he understood. He had reached back up to toy with the chain a little without even realizing and stopped suddenly, retreating a few steps away and huffing, swallowing and clearing his throat.

"Anyways, you can look at my hand now and then you can rifle through the disaster that is my selection of jewelry I don't wear." He carefully started to remove the bandage, sitting down on the edge of the bed and wincing just slightly as it came off. He flexed his hand and grit his teeth. It didn't look good, but it also didn't look like a death sentence.

"...Are you sure...?" He whispered, as if in disbelief and then shook his head "No! ...No! You gave me the sword yesterday, the necklace today? I can't just take everything of yours, Kats! I love it, it's beautiful, thank you, but no! I simply can't take it!" He gasped. "At this rate, you're just gonna be giving me the clothes off your back!" It was semi-jokingly, but he also kinda meant it, too. "Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly accept it! But like, it's yours!" He stared wide-eyed at the ground below from his bowed head. The blush on his face darkened. Oh, he'd really love to keep it. He meant it when he said it was beautiful, and it made his dragon chirp at the shiny treasure.

Kiri couldn't help but think the same thing. Doing this, it was a small act of intimacy. They were just friends. Partners. Protecting each other. Having small moments like this or hold their hands while sleeping! Yeah. They were friends, very very fast friends. That's what friends did, especially back home! Sorta . . .

Kiri braced himself, biting down harshly on his bottom lip to block or muffle any noise that might try to escape, but luckily it wasn't his voice that betrayed him. Rather, his body. He tried so hard to suppress it but he just couldn't when it came to the small shudder that rippled through him or the way his skin twitched under the gentle and warm graze of Katsuki's hand. He was more sensitive there than he last remembered. Ei just slowly nodded his head in agreement, closing his eyes as he continued to brace himself. He remained stiff as Katsuki's hands made their way around his neck to fix the jewelry that now encased it, And then when he started pulling the hairs away, his scalp tingled ever so slightly as his body registered the touch as another being. If only he could purr out to show he was enjoying i-. No, he couldn't think that! That'd be weird and it might scare Katsuki away. That was the last thing he wanted!

Fuck! Ei straightened up, another shudder rippling through him as he felt the warm breath against the back of his neck, his eyes snapping wide open. He remained still as Bakugo fiddled with the necklace again, only to step away right as he did, clearing his throat. Fuck, his face was probably as red as his hair right now! Swallowing again, Kiri took a few seconds to settle himself and force the blush to go down before he could even turn to face the blond. He followed to the edge, training his eyes onto his hand, unable to look at the blond right now. Was it just him or was it getting hot in here again? And why were his hands clammy? And his heart, fuck his heart was just a mile a minute. He huffed inwardly to himself and forced himself to calm down and focus on the task at hand.

Parting his lips as he tried to fix his own drying mouth, Kiri crouched down to look at Bakugo's hand in the fading sunlight, holding it in his own hand carefully. He sucked in a breath with a worried look. "Okay... it's not infected but.. if we don't stitch it, it might. I was hoping you wouldn't need them but, this isn't looking too good. I can look through the jewelry after I stitch you," he corrected, giving Katsuki a small look finally. "Got a sewing kit? Or anything I can do that with? Or do I have to go find some?"

"Uhhhh, there's one place, maybe." He gestured to the desk, "Forgot about it last night, but there's some medical shit shoved in one of my drawers. I used to get into a lot of fights." He seemed a little sheepish about that, but not by much. At Kirishima's gentle touch against his hand, his fingers twitched without permission and he kept his eyes firmly off of Kiri. "Used to climb back up my balcony afterwards and bandage myself up, act like nothing happened whenever my mom asked. Kinda miss it." His mouth twitched in the ghost of a smile and he snorted.

He let his eyes land on Eijiro again and caught the receding blush on his cheeks, what he couldn't completely erase from his face. It was comforting to know that Katsuki wasn't the only one feeling...a certain way. Though, Shinso's words worked their way back into his head and he had to fight to ignore them. Forcing himself away from those thoughts, he reached up and lightly touched the necklace, just barely skimming the metal.

"You don't have to be shy about accepting stuff from me. I'm rich. If I don't want you to have something, I won't offer it. If you want something, you can ask. I'll try my best to give you the things you want." He said this all with the utmost seriousness. "Like I said, you're in my direct circle now. And besides," He let his gaze turn just a bit appreciative before the expression was hidden behind a light scowl once again, eyes focused on the jewelry, "I like the way it looks on you. And I'd like to see you wear it again. It's yours."

After a bit of a pause, he let out an exasperated sigh and flexed his hand, deadpanning at the wound,
"This is gonna be fun, tonight..." He was already thinking ahead, to the activites of the night and how having an injured hand was going to make them so much more difficult, if not more insufferable.

Kiri nodded, getting up and going to go get the sewing kit right quick while Katsuki explained climbing the balcony. A smile of his own tugged at his lips at hearing how much of a defiant and rough little kid he was. Not much seemed to change then from when he was a kid. "Fights, huh? Who would you fight?" He questioned, digging through the desk for a little bit until his hands found what he was looking for. Though, he kinda had a small general idea of a certain purple-haired fella. He grabbed the needed supplies and some new wraps and made his way back over to Katsuki, only to set them all down on the bed next to the blond as hewent to go get some warm water to clean the wound again.

He crouched back down in front of him once he came back from the washroom with a bowl of once again steaming water and a rag. He placed it on the floor next to him, dipping the rag into it carefully. "Miss what? Climbing the balcony? You still do that. We did it this morning." He blinked, looking a little confused as he tilted his head.

He froze temporarily at Kats running his hand along with the necklace, his heart starting back up with its fast-paced thrumming. Kiri numbly shook his head a tiny bit, swallowing some as he grabbed the rag and rang it out, unable to keep the blush from surfacing darker again at Katsuki's words. Damn it. "Just not used to it I guess..." he mumbled. "I've always worked to earn what I have or want. Sooo..." He trailed off while turning to Kats, grabbing his hand gently again. "I couldn't possibly ask you for anything, to be upfront with you."

"This is gonna sting again. "
He warned before gently starting to run the rag against his hand, thoroughly cleaning the wounded palm as carefully as he could manage. He sat quietly, pursing his lips as his cheeks puffed up like he was pouting a little bit. His eyebrows furrowed up in thought as he went to go bite the inside of his cheek, a bad chewing habit of his.
"Thanks, I guess. . It really is beautiful..." He mumbled, not really sure how to accept the compliment. He finished up cleaning the wound and started prepping the needle and string. "Don't jerk, it's gonna hurt so.. Maybe try biting your fist or something." Kiri looked up at him and then started to carefully sew up his wound, trying to be quick yet precise with it so Katsuki wouldn't have to suffer for long through the pain. "As long as you don't do anything to pop the stitches, you should be fine tonight." He knew Katsuki wasn't stupid and probably knew all this, but he couldn't help but give him the information as he sat here and poked him numerous times with this needle. He concentrated, a tooth once again poking out as he now bit at his bottom lip and his tongue sticking out slightly as he worked.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the memory, "Mostly Shinso, but sometimes Momo. Uh, you'll meet her tonight." He snorted. "I meant the fighting, dork, I miss the fighting. I always felt better afterwards, even if I was all beat up. I dunno." In all honesty, it was his preferred way to relieve pent up emotions, whatever kind of emotion it was at the time.

To Kiri saying he couldn't ask him for things, he shrugged, "I haven't worked for a single thing in this room." His words bit out, like he hated it, "All I did was exist. Kinda fucked up, right? It's okay to let me give you things. But," He shrugged again, "whatever you want."

When Kiri cleaned his wound, he didn't so much as flinch. Pain wasn't something new to him and he'd stitched himself up before, albeit haphazardly and as soon as his mother had seen it, she'd forced them to be redone.

At Kirishima's warning, he said nothing, and his hand barely moved at the initial puncture. Though it did hurt, it fucking hurt a lot. He wasn't really the type to show pain. The most he did was frown, scrunch up his nose a little. From time to time, his hand would twitch as Kiri worked, but other than that, he remained almost perfectly still. At one point, he looked up to watch Ejiro's face instead as he worked, eyes automatically drawn to the concentrated way he bit his lower lip. His teeth were sharp...huh.

He didn't dwell on that as the stitches were finished up and instead took the time to appreciate the work. "I really make no promises about opening them up tonight. Shinso's gonna be there, and knowing him...just don't yell at me too much." He sighed in defeat.

Last edited:
Yeah, Kiri wasn't too surprised to hear the purple-haired mans name in the mix, he had given a bit of guess to that from their little display earlier. But Momo was a new name. He blinked, curious as to who exactly she was. He just gave an optimistic nod, still focusing on his task at hand.
"Oh. . ." He felt his cheeks blaze in embarrassment and he couldn't help but scrunch up his own face at his idiocy. He took note of how well Bakugo was handling the stitching and what not, and seemed a bit relieved at that. He didn't want to really see Katsuki in pain. It'd break his heart.
"I don't mind you giving me things . . but asking for myself is a different story." Kiri admitted quietly.

Though that was quick to drop as his head snapped up to what Bakugo was saying, his eyes narrowing a tiny bit with a face that could clearly be read as 'really?'. He paused for a moment on the last stitch and then glared at Katsuki's hand as he finished up, trying to keep his movements gentle, huffing out a tiny breath from his nose in annoyance. "I can handle that myself, you don't need to be busting these stitches." He simply said, cutting the excess of the string. "There." He set down the needle and now grabbed for the roll of wraps.

He was feeling that bit of rage that had seeped up earlier seep in again, despite how hard he was trying to force it away. And he wouldn't be able to lie if asked if he was feeling protective either. Because he definitely was. Hufifng again, Kiri tightly wrapped the bandages around Bakugo's hand and down the length of his fore arm, stopping about mid-arm. "Done. You should be good to go. I'm serious when I said not to bust the stitches. Let me handle anything that goes down. M'job after all" He mumbled to him, that same look on his face.

Standing, Kiri gathered up the supplies and carried it off back to the desk, placing the items back where they belonged. Then, he turned his attention over to the vanity, walking over to it to view the contents inside, curiosity peaked.

Katsuki flexed his hand, turning it over a couple times to look at the bandaging work. He raised his eyebrows at Kirishima, face the definition of 'Oh, will you?' as he got up from the edge of the bed and followed him over to the vanity, "You planning to fight my battles for me, now? What if I'm the one who starts it, hah?" He tilted his head to the side, narrowing his eyes. His mouth twitched, but he suppressed the urge to smirk in that way of his that meant he was itching to argue. He was having a hard time piecing together why Kirishima was so aggressive at the idea of Shinso. He knew the guy was a bastard, but..whatever.

He flexed his hand, rubbed at his wrist a little and then reached out with his good one to open a specific drawer. "Here. You can look through these and pick whatever you want." The drawer was full of necklaces on display, instead of inside individual cases. Most of them were gifts from noble families, some from his mother, so on and so forth. The necklaces ranged from silver to gold, from obsidian to amethyst to topaz and more. He had...quite the collection. Not that he really made a habit of wearing any of it, unless he had to. If he was being honest, he probably hadn't worn more than half of these in his life.

"Not like I have a choice now do I? You protect me, I protect you, and even if you start it, I'll finish it, because you're not gonna bust those stitches as long as I'm around. "he responded back in a matter of fact tone, biting his tongue to keep himself from snarking off further. Eijiro meant it in every serious way possible. He kept his gaze down at the vanity as he spoke, before side-eyeing the blond as he walked up next to him. He gently prodded the others bicep with a scowl. " 'Sides from the sounds of it, Shinso starts a lot of it. I heard what he said to you earlier, antagonizing you over something silly." he rolled his eyes. "Totally not manly or cool at all."

His eyes went a little wide at the selection as Katuski opened the drawer. his jaw fell slack, scanning over each shiny piece with wide eyes. His anger dissipated immediately to the sight of all of it. He had never seen so much jewelry in one place besides a store! And he was able to touch it!!! Speaking of which, Kiri reached up to grab the piece around his neck between his thumb and index, playing with it a little as he looked through each piece in awe. He was like a kid in a candy shop with everything new shown to him.

He always seemed so... awestruck at everything he was shown or given. Like it was all new to him. He was just a very curious being was all. He couldn't help it. Kiri reached down into the drawer with his other hand, skimming over the various metals and minerals. "Hmm..." came a soft hum as he now thoughtfully examined each piece, keeping the one around his neck in mind. It had to match. . .but what? As soon as he asked himself that question, he found it.

Within the mixes of golds and silvers, Kirishima finally picked out one that really caught his eye. It was an ornate gold gilted necklace with three large rubies placed evenly throughout the necklace on their own gold pieces, with one piece of gilted gold on either side of the middle ruby to separate them. Overall, there were seven ornate gilted gold pieces with the rest of the necklace being a chain. The one placed center of the necklace, was a lot larger than the two set on either side of it, but they were all encircled with very tiny seed pearls. He glanced to Kats with a questioning look, as if weighing his options. He glanced back through the rest of them to see if there was anything else he liked, but this one seemed to be it. Nothing else stood out to him and it matched really well with the one he had.

Ei turned to face Bakugo ,holding it up to him with wide, expectant eyes as he stared to his face to see his reaction and to see what he would say. His head tilted to the side, glancing from the necklace back to Bakugo silently.

Katsuki was honestly at a loss for words once in his life at Kirishima's matter-of-fact tone, his words. It struck something in him. 'You protect me, I protect you, and even if you start it, I'll finish it'. No one had ever said something even remotely like that to him before...something that was basically 'I'll stand by you, no matter what'. When he finally started to process the words fully, his eyes went wide, his mouth flattened out like he was short-circuiting and his ears burned. And then the angry face came back, a usual fallback for him when he was feeling things he didn't like or understand. Kirishima was just too much.

"Yeah...not cool, sure." He hadn't fully paid attention to Kirishima's words after his initial declaration, too busy trying to make his brain work again. Instead, he focused on watching Eijiro look over all the necklaces, trying to figure out exactly what he was thinking as he touched one, moved on to the next.

When he did eventually pick one and hold it out to him, an expression on his face that made Katsuki frown because it was kind of cute, he reached up and touched it, considering. He'd never worn this one before, but it had been a gift from Momo. It was beautiful, that's for sure, and he couldn't help but think Eijiro had good taste.

Katsuki met Eijiro's eyes again and let a small, rare smile onto his face, "You really like shiny stuff, huh? Your eyes go so wide when I show you things." He gave a small laugh before his face became neutral once again and he shrugged, "Alright." He turned around, giving silent permission to touch him. "These things are next to impossible to clasp right by yourself."

Ei's eyes glinted with surprise and he couldn't help but cast his gaze to the side, face burning at the statement the blond gave. And that smile? That smile could send him over the moon! God he wished Katsuki would smile more often then scowl. He knew he couldn't help it, as it was the only way he knew how to express himself, but still. The rare moments Katuski would let his guard down and show his true emotions, Kiri was living for them. He wanted to see that all the time, and to make him smile like that all the time. It was just, it was addicting! Don't even get him started on hearing that soothing laugh... Katuski's voice albeit growly and โ€ฆangry sounding, it had it's moments where it โ€ฆsoftened. And him laughing was one of those moments. He stared in admiration before looking away again.

Going back to earlier, there was no denying how right he was, and the fact that Katsuki had picked up on it so quickly, it was embarrassing needless to say. It took him a moment to even recover or form words as his face flushed in embarrassment, "Ohhh...uhh.. yeah! I always have. They ... I dunno... They're interesting. Metal is really captivating to me..." He mumbled the last little bit, clearing his throat some. Ei undid the necklace clasp, secretly celebrating that Katsuki was giving him permission to place it on him like he had done to him. It was only fair! Ei quickly discarded his gloves while holding the necklace in one hand. "I know right? it's like they made it idiot proof," He teased with a breathy chuckle, smiling. He gently lifted the necklace to the front of Katsuki and placed it against the bottom of his neck. He carefully brought it up, the cold metal pressing against Kat's neck without much of a warning. Ei fiddled with the clasp, getting the latch under his thumb's fingernail, feeling the metal harshly dig under his nail bed. It didn't both him too much as he focused on clasping it close to on of the chain links that would let the necklace fall comfortably on Katsuki's neck. He tried his own hardest to not graze Kat's neck either but just as Kat's had found out, that was easier said than done. His knuckled brushed the other's warm skin as he clumsily messed with the clasp, uanble to keep it under his nailbed for too long as it would dig in sharply. He finally got purchase and now fiddled with the chain bit until he managed to finally clasp it to one of the chain links that held it snug to Kat's neck. He released it and then went ahead and just fixed it for him; making sure it sat comfortably on the base of Kat's neck, straightening it out with nimble fingers. He leaned in a little in the process, breathing on the back and side of Kat's neck gently while trying to make his way around to the front of the necklace. His fingers skimmed his skin and the chain underneath the pads of his fingers.

Once finished backed up, tilting his head, eager to see how it would look.

Kats tried really hard not to let the touching get to him. It was like one part of him wanted to lean into the touch and the other wanted to shrink away. He shivered involuntarily and tried to pretend he wasn't getting goosebumps. He wasn't wearing a shirt, the room was cold...yeah, right.

But feeling the gentle brushing of Kirishima's fingers, of his breathing, it reminded him that he never really let people touch him like this. Never let people get close like this. It made him wonder, just a bit, if Kiri was some sort of magician or something that was putting him under a spell. And then, as soon as the thought came, he dismissed it and frowned at himself for being so stupid. It was purely his own fault that he kept lowering his guard around the happy-go-lucky Knight.

When Ei stepped away from him, he turned, looking down at himself and holding the necklace in one hand. He hummed, "Thanks." He didn't acknowledge the polite words, not even realizing he'd said them and sighed. "I'm so not excited." He mumbled the words mostly to himself, putting one hand up against his neck and stretching. "A few tips about tonight. If someone offers you something, take it. Unless," Bakugo's eyes snapped open and he looked serious, "it's a dance. Do not accept dances without being prepared for that person to never leave you alone for the rest of the fucking night. Actually? Just don't dance with anyone." He gave Kiri a soft knock on the shoulder before moving across the room to pick up the shirts he'd tossed onto his bed, sorting through them. "Everyone is going to be staring at you, that's normal. Don't freak out. I'm sure you're, uh, used to it anyways." He flinched. Good at this, huh, Katsuki? "They're all gonna want a piece of you since you're worth their time now."

Bakugo shrugged on a satin black button-up, turning as he did up the buttons. "Just saying? If you don't like what someone has to say to you, fucking tell 'em. No one will lay a hand on you as long as I'm in the room. But..." He scoffed, "The court is just. Fucking full of snakes. So I guess, watch out for that. They can be conniving."

He picked up a red waistcoat and blinked at it before shrugging it on. He'd planned to take a bath or something, but the rain would have to do. Slipping on the waistcoat, he left it unbuttoned and started to undo his pants, raising his eyebrows at Kiri. He didn't really care about nudity, but wasn't sure about the other.

"Go get changed and I'll explain the rest to you on the way there."

With a head tilt and an anticipated stare, Ei watched Bakugo turn around. He gave a bright toothy grin, his eyes closing as he did. Perfect! It complimented Bakugo's own red eyes, and the gold stood out against his skin. He gave a snort to the unenthusiastic tone the prince gave as he talked about how he didn't wanna go. He shook his head a little, but couldn't help but silently agree to himself. If it hadn't been for this fucking banquet, they could still be sleeping in the warmth of the bed, holding hands and just generally enjoying each other's company.

Pausing,Kiri furrowed up eyebrows yet again for what felt like the twentieth time to the warnings. The first one, he understood. Declining something might offend whoever is offering it up. But just because he had to accept it, didn't mean he had to eat or drink or really do anything he didn't want to, right? The second warning threw him off though. A dance?! Well shit, of course there was going to be dancing at a royal event. He hadn't even really considered it but he slowly nodded in understanding, though he wasn't quite sure why that was such a big deal ?It was just a dance. right? Why would someone stick with someone for the rest of the night after a dance? Kiri parted his lips as if he was going to speak, only to clamp his mouth back shut with a scrunched up face. Human traditions could be so fucking weird!! He just gave a nod to the order Kats gave him. Right, so no dancing with anyone. That's fine. He could manage that . . . hopefully. It all depended really on the music... dancing was just...natural to him. A cultural thing.

He glanced down to where Katuski knocked him on the shoulder and looked back up to follow after him with his eyes, unmoving from where he stood as he watched and listened. He gave a subtle shrug, not too bothered about the whole staring thing. "Yeah, I'm pretty used to that. You get used to that after the first few thousand people that come to just watch people slaughter each other. Y'know, The usual fun past-time." He said with a bit of sarcasm, but not towards Katsuki. He was teasing about it in a sarcastic tone, waving his hand nonchalantly like it was something simple. He rolled his eyes a little to it after a moment, snorting. Though he did raise an eyebrow about how they'd 'want a piece of him' "Well shit, I'm just a guard, it's not like I'm some. . mythical beast or anything-." Elp okay, maybe that wasn't the best analogy but, hey! It was .... semi-true. "So I don't see why I'd be flocked, or why I'd be worth their time. They didn't hire me and I'm not supposed to be watching over them. So I don't really see the big deal about all of this besides being the prince's personal guard. . " He crossed his arms over his chest, pursing his lips together in thought.

He gave a laugh, bending over a little shaking his head. "Will do, I don't really tend to hide my honest opinions of others." he admitted with a careless shrug. "No sense in pretending to like or not like someone. But yeah.. .I figured that out a long time ago." he sighed, shaking his head as he stared off to nowhere in particular. He didn't look back to Katsuki again until he was ordered to go get dressed. And then he paused, watching as the prince put on the black button up and red waistcoat, and was now proceeding to undo his pants. His mouth parted and he wasn't sure if he should look away or not. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, like he was trying to form words again only to shut his mouth and nod quickly. cheeks flushing again. God damn it, would they stop doing that for the love of all gods!?

It wasn't that he didn't mind the nudity, he was just unsure about that stare. If Katuski had been staring at him to signal him to look away, or if he was asking for permission to just strip right there. Either way, Ei turned away and briskly made his way to the door. as if he had just realized what he was supposed to be doing. "Alright, I'll be back!" He called before stepping out of the room with a quick shut of the door. He stood there for a moment, exhaling and then disappeared into what was supposed to be his quarters. Sure enough, there were clothes neatly folded up on his bed. He gave a relieved sigh, glad he was able to get off all this fucking armor. It was heavier than it looked, honestly. He stripped, carefully placing the pieces of armor and the tight clothing from underneath together in a pile on the bed, and gazed to what had been picked out for him.

Rather, it was much more of a uniform than an outfit, and it appeared to be all black with gold accents. A white under shirt, and black socks were also provided along with a white sword belt. The blouse was a thick coat with a mandarin collar, that had gold piping on the collar, down the front of the blouse and on the shoulders, accompanied by gold buttons that had the kingdoms sigil engraved into every button. A gold and black cord draped from the left shoulder and went down to the right hip across the front. The slacks were also pure black, with shiny black dress shoes to go with it. A pair of gloves were provided too, and they too were both quite thick in material, and covered just past his wrist. Surprisingly though, those were white. Everything was neatly pressed, nice and neat.

Ei stared at the clothing in surprise at how nice it looked, but quickly busied himself into dressing with the uniform carefully. Much to his surprise, it all fit really snug and comfortably. Whoever tailored it got his measurements right! He tightened the sword belt to his waist, surprised to find that that too fit perfectly, the center gold piece of the belt buckle yet again the kingdom sigil. Had they made it just for him!? He made a soft noise to that, but carried on. Wow. They really went off the top with this. Eijiro made his way to the body mirror in the corner of his room and just stared.

He was...taken back at seeing himself in the mirror yet again. He didn't even recognize the person he had been the last time he had genuinely stared at himself. Even when he had first arrived, he hadn't even had a chance to just stop and stare. Shakily, Ei reached up to his face with a gloved hand, gently touching his own face as he stared from side to side, as if he were seeing things. No this was him, but... he just didn't recognize the person in front of him. Hsi jawline was sharper and his cheek bones more prominent and not as much...chub on his cheeks. He'd bulked up, that was for sure. His broad shoulders were evident, even in the uniform, along with the build and muscle he had gained from the ring. And he was definitely taller than he remembered, and of course his hair was a bit longer than he'd usually let it be. He had always cut his hair though with his blade no matter what, so that wasn't much of an issue. He let out a shaky breath, now rubbing his hands over his face. He really couldn't believe it'd been two years. . .and longer than that since he'd been home. Would anyone even recognize him?! Ei mumbled something in his native tongue and went to go find a hair brush. He came back with both one and a hair tie, brushing through his soft hair to smooth it out and make it look presentable. Eijiro put his hair up into a neat and small ponytail, letting his bangs stay down so they crowned his face.

Now that he finished, he took another moment to look over himself again to make sure everything looked โ€ฆoh... the necklace. Kiri pulled it out from its hiding spot under the collar, fixing it so it'd be visible to all to see. There! He was ready... wait...no..something was missing. He frowned as he looked over the uniform, turning in the mirror to figure out what it was before it clicked! Duh! His sword! Kiri glanced around for it, blinking when he didn't spot the one he wanted. He'd left it in Katsuki's room. He could use the one the castle had given him and was currently sitting on the bed, but...using the new one seemed suitable tonight. Plus, Katsuki would probably enjoy him using it, just like he intended it for. So, with a sigh, Kiri left his room, shutting the door and going back to Katsuki's to snag the sword off his desk. He knocked first before stepping in, bee-lining it straight for the desk to grab the sword and place it on his hip in the belt.

There. Now he was ready!

Last edited:
Katsuki was just pulling on his own gloves when Kiri knocked and then entered. He barely glanced up from where he was standing in front of his mirror, one glove between his teeth and fixing the other over his bandages neatly. What he wore wasn't extravagant, but wasn't simple either. He had fastened the red waistcoat, but had foregone putting a jacket over it. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows and fastened there with gold buttons, his slacks were pure black and he was wearing ornate pins on his chest. His gloves, unlike Kirishima's, were black as well (it seemed to he a pattern with him). He had already strapped his own sword to his side, a weapon that he had yet to show to Kiri, and it was carried in an ebony and gold embossed sheath.

When he took the second glove from between his teeth and slid it on to just past his wrist, he finally turned to Eijiro. "You asked why they would flock you when you're only a guard earlier." Bakugo walked up to him and straightened out Eijiro's collar, eyes focused on his hands. "Basically, you're something new and exciting to them. I haven't," He paused briefly, then continued like he hadn't, "They wanna know what you're all about. They wanna know your secrets. It doesn't matter who you are in this place, if you're me or a servant or the Queen herself, nothing pays more around here than a good secret." He finished fixing Kirishima's clothes, looking up briefly with a stutter to his breath and a, "You look good." He then backed up, one hand automatically going to rest on the hilt of his sword. "So, I know you remember rule number two, right? Not a word. About anything, really. Not a word about more than the weather." His face scrunched up as he nodded towards the door. "Walk with me. We'll take the long way around."

He moved to the doors and grasped the handle before letting out an annoyed moan, moving back to his vanity and throwing open a drawer. "Her Highness will have a fucking fit." He dug out what seemed to be a circlet and dug it into the mess of blonde hair on his head that he had in no way tried to fix. It was something simple. Just silver, organized in an intricate pattern. No jewels or anything.

He fixed the necklace across his chest so that it lay correctly and then huffed and started towards the door again. "Alright. Let's go."

He lead them down another one of his mysteriously empty corridors. He knew them all like the back of his hand, an expert in sneaking past any and everyone in the castle.

"They're gonna take jabs at you. What pisses them off is when you act like you don't know what they're talking about or that it doesn't bother you at all." He kept messing with the glove on his injured hand, a somewhat pensive tick. "And they're probably, uh." His voice wavered and he corrected it with a cough, "They're gonna say things about me. Do with that what you will, I don't care. Just be prepared for it. And that thing about the dancing I said? It's complicated. Just-" He pursed his lips as they reached a set of grand doors, music that had been floating down the halls for quite some time now growing louder. He hummed. "We're actually early. No one will really be here yet. But anyways, the dancing." His eyes flicked to Eijiro's before he reached out to open one of the doors. "I'll just have to show you what I mean when the time comes."

Once he opened the doors, the music grew to a much higher volume, a lively tune. The banquet hall was the textbook definition of outrageous. Shiny ornaments hung from every part of the ceiling, of the walls. The Kingdom Sigil was posted in banners across the entire room. Large glass chandeliers hung from above and there were servants bustling around and trying to set tables. A few nobles were perched here and there, talking amongst themselves. But when the doors opened, all became silent. Not the music, not even really the talking, but the air.

Bakugo ignored the silence. Instead, he became a different person entirely. His face closed off, his chin lifted and his eyes narrowed. He clasped his hands behind his back, injured hand still twitching lightly underneathe the glove. His aura went from relaxed to cold and biting in seconds.

"Hm?" he turned to address the prince, pausing to now see his clean attire. It wasn't as fancy as his uniform, but it was still pretty damn formal, and damn did he look good in it. Kiri took note in how they matched, even with their outfits simply by color. It seemed Bakugo liked the color black, and he didn't really blame him. It was a nice color, especially on him. He stayed where he was as Kats turned to him and walked over. He lifted his chin as the collar was worked on, his eyes staring straight ahead. He swallowed a little at that, to how menacing it sounded. Right. Secrets. Ei had plenty of those. And the one big fat elephant in the room that Katsuki wasn't even aware about, a secret that literally meant life or death for Ei. He would definitely have to tread carefully, he realized. He knew that in the beginning but now? Now he knew not a word. And his behavior? He couldn't let his dragon slip tonight. He inhaled sharply to Katuski's compliment, own breath stuttering as he gazed back to him. "You too. . ." he mumbled, swallowing a little at the confession that had been in his mind since he laid eyes on Katsuki in his formal wear.

"'Course I do, how could I forget? I may be dense sometimes but I'm not a bird-brain." he chuckled jokingly at him, grinning, though calmed himself a moment later. "Right. I got it. Not a word. As far as i'm concerned, you've been sleeping." he hummed, going to the door to follow Katsuki out. He paused by the door as the blond walked back to get his crown. Kiri blinked and stopped him to fix it himself, frowning. "Guessing you hate wearing your crown, eh? At least try to seem like you like it, Kats. It's just another jewelry item, I think you look dashing," He smiled brightly, hoping to encourage him about it or trying to get him to smile about it.

Kiri walked next to Katsuki, following almost blindly, looking completely lost down the various corridors. God, it would take him ages to map this place out!! He zoned back in to Kats, taking in evey word like his life depended on it, and that may very well be the case. He nods, taking mental notes. "Right. So I just play dumb..." He casted his eyes down to the hands of the prince, watching. He wondered if it was bothering. He was tempted to reach out and take the injured hand into his own just to keep Kats from picking at it. But he seemed to be in deep thought so he wasn't doing it intentionally. He stopped thinking entirely about his hand though upon hearing the wavering voice of the prince who tried to cover it with a cough, but Ei was too observant to take the bait. He reached up gently to place a hand on Katsuki's shoulder, squeezing it a little to comfort him. "I'll only ever believe anything about you that only comes directly out of your own mouth, 'tsuki. I swear. you have my word." And it was true. Ei knew people talked. Knew how rumors went around. It happened all the time in the ring. Countless of times he'd been accused of some sort of cheating or shit. and even before the ring when was captured from home? He'd gotten into the ring because of it. Because of rumors that weren't true and of falsities against him.

He inhaled, staring to the door as the music grew louder, swallowing as his nerves kicked in. First impressions were everything he came to realize. And that's what he needed to make tonight, was a good impression.
"Alright... your kinda scaring me about this whole dancing thing.." he whispered out, staring to Katsuki with a nervous hint in his ruby eyes. He reached up, fidgeting with his necklace yet again, exhaling. Now, he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, the other relaxing against his side. He pressed his tongue to the top of his mouth to easily wipe away his smile and set his face into the look of that of a neutral expression. He relaxed, allowing Katsuki to walk in ahead of him before Eijiro followed suit, just a few feet or so behind.

Ruby eyes danced around the room, observing everything around him with a small look of awe. Not as bright of an awed expression he had done alone with Katuski, but his eyes shone with it. It was grander than he had imagined it to be inside of a banquet hall. He was a bit oblivious to the silence, rather focusing in on the music and those people that were already talking in the room. He stared them down, before letting his gaze fall elsewhere to look at someone or something else. He now trained his eyes onto Katsuki's backside, taking in his posture. His aura rolled off him in waves, and Kiri easily picked up on that, like the first time he had met the prince. Right. The Katsuki he knew was not the Katsuki everyone else knew. He had to keep that in mind all night tonight.

Last edited:
Katsuki tried his best to make his way to one end of the room without people approaching him, but it was a difficult mission. It was like one second, there was the silence, and then the next there were nobles crowding him. They all bowed and curtsied and said 'Highness' and 'Good evening', but he knew what they were really thinking. Fucking vultures. They were all trying to take a look at the new face in the room, figure out why he was special, figure out why he of all people got to be here. Figure out if he was worth their time.

"Oh, Bakugo-"

"What the fuck did you call me?"
His tone was malicious in a practiced way. Something he had learned to do over the years.

The nameless noble girl almost cowered, bowing and staying there for the extent of her apology, "Forgive me. Your Highness, I was wondering if we'd be allowed an audience with your new guard sometime tonight. We're all so curious."

"No." He accepted a drink that was offered to him by a passing servant, offered to Kiri too, and thanked her with kind eyes. But when he looked back at the noble girl, his mouth curled in a sneer, "What makes you think you can talk to him? That you can talk to me? Leave us alone."

At Katsuki's scathing words, the crowd was slowly beginning to dissipate, but not quickly enough. It went on like that for some time, a noble person trying to start conversation with Katsuki and the Prince completely blowing them off. If someone were to ask him, he'd have no choice but to say it honestly took a lot of effort to be such a dick all the time. But he couldn't really afford not to.

At one point, a servant came up holding a vase full of red roses and offered them to everyone. Some of the nobles accepted graciously, others with excitment, and just a few declined taking one altogether. When one was offered to Katsuki, he snorted and looked the other way. The servant smiled like it was an inside joke and went to offer one to Kirishima.

Before the Knight would have a chance to accept the rose if he so wished, however, Katsuki choked on his drink and moved in front of his Knight with a, "Yeah, actually, I'll just be taking his. Thanks." He grabbed it from the servant as she held it out for Kiri and he almost crushed the thing in his hand.

As if on cue, that was when a pair of feminine arms decided to wrap around his shoulders from behind.

"Katsuki, you actually showed your face!" Momo hugged him, a huge grin on her beautiful features. She was a tall girl, taller than Katsuki, and wearing a navy blue dress that somehow said scandalous and elegance at the same time. Katsuki tensed to the touch at first, but then relaxed as she was obviously a friend. She even reached up to ruffle his hair some, messing up the circlet that Kiri had tried to fix, and Katsuki didn't even try and kill her. Such was the priviledge of childhood friends. "And you look so cute, too! Hey, is that my necklace? You're wearing it! I-" She cut herself off as she noticed Kirishima and allowed her face to go from surprised to ecstatic.

"Oh, it's him! Is that your necklace? Wow, Baku." She shook Katsuki by the shoulders a little and the Prince's face vaguely screamed for help. "I didn't know he'd be so handsome!" Her words were confusing, because she spoke them with a seriousness and elegance of a queen, but at the same time, she exuded an air of mischief.

She stepped away from Bakugo and reached out to take Kirishima's hands in hers without permission, smile inviting, "Hi, what's your name? I'm Yaoyorozu, but since you're with Kats, you can call me Momo." Katsuki couldn't help but be reminded of earlier when Kiri had called him 'Tsuki' as Momo went through his list of nicknames. He hid his face behind his glass.

As Katsuki watched Momo attempting to become instant best friends with his Knight, he prepared for the hand on his head as footsteps approached him.

"You look like someone's been ruffling your feathers."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and spoke into his glass, "Where the fuck is the Queen."

Aizawa sighed and removed his hand from Katsuki's hair. "She'll be making her grand entrance anytime now."

Katsuki grunted his acknowledgement to that and made a note of how Shinso had yet to show his face.

While looking around the room, Ei had scanned the people around them, whether while they were flocking up to them or stayed where they were, he looked over each of them with analytical eyes. His posture was tense as he did so as if he were expecting someone. That someone happened to be Shinso, who by the looks of it, hadn't shown up. Upon realizing that, Kirishima's body stature relaxed a little more and he focused his attention on trying not to get separated from Katsuki as they were swarmed by nobles and others. It seemed a bit harder than he had hoped as he got closer to Katsuki, unable to just focus his attention on just one person at once. They were like a flock of birds! His skin jumped to the sudden malicious tone of Bakugo as he heard him speak to some girl, Kiri looking over his shoulder to stare at her and listen to what she had to say, a soft frown making its way onto his face. Katsuki sounded so harsh towards them... Harsher than he would've expected the prince to be.

His eyes tore away once he was offered a beverage, which he gladly accepted. He hadn't realized how thirsty he actually was until he saw the liquid and actually started drinking it. HE sipped it slowly though, so as not to draw any more attention to himself than he already had. He looked a bit relieved that the crowd had started to thin around them, flicking his gaze back to Katsuki. Kiri was kind of glad the other had taken charge in shoving them away and getting them to leave. If it were to Kiri, he would've failed, he was just too nice! They would eat him alive and he wouldn't even be able to fend back. Kiri stared down into his glass to just give himself something to stare at as he thought to himself about how overwhelming this might be by the end of the night. He didn't think it was all that big of a deal! Not big enough to crowd them like they were. Then again he was with the prince after all, and they all seemingly were addressing him. And Katsuki seemed used to it as he got them off his back. Something told him this was a general response when Katsuki had to interact with the royal court. One that would annoy anyone after having to deal with it for so long.

Kiri blinked up once the girl with the vase came frolicking over, staring at the beautiful flowers in the vase she carried. He'd noticed her earlier going around, and tilted his head a little as she offered one up to him. He wondered why Katsuki had declined, especially after he had told him to accept everything offered to him. It was just a simple flower, and he saw no harm in taking it! He smiled a tiny and warm smile as he went to go reach his hand out and-.

He flinched back with a confused grunt and a small sound in the back of his throat as Katsuki butted in front of him, blocking him from the servant and the flower. He gave a wild and confused stare between Katuski and the servant, silently questioning him with his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows up. His lips parted some as Katuski took the rose and promptly squished it in his hand. What the hell?!?! What the hell was that about? Why couldn't he take a flower, especially when offered! Now he was really confused, frowning as he tried to backtrack to what Kats had told him earlier. Had he not done the right thing in accepting what was offered? That's what Katsuki had told him to do unless he misheard him?

He didn't have time to stop and question the prince as his attention was dragged off to a rather tall female from behind. The hand on the hilt of his sword remained still, grasping the grip in a relaxed yet alert posture. He was growing a tad bit wary now that he realized the number of people around. Anyone could strike out at any given moment. He eyed Momo, watching Katuski's body language and noting how he seemed to tense and then relax. He didn't tell her off or push her away as she ruffled his hair or hung on him. So that must mean-.

Kiri perked up as her gaze fell on him, straightening his stance in a little bit of surprise to her enthusiasm. Though he couldn't help but catch the scream of help on Kat's face, making a smile grace his lips as he tried not to chuckle at him. He felt a bit sheepish as she commented on his looks and he just respectfully bowed his head a little at her. He took her hand into his as she grabbed for it, and a genuine smile found its way onto his lips as he greeted and introduced himself. "I'm Eijiro! You can call me Kirishima though. It's very nice to meet you, Momo!" His voice was friendly, chirpy. It seemed he was starting to relax little by little to let his neutral expression fall and to show his usual cheery self, now that he was aware of what exactly he had to deal with.

He flickered his eyes to Aizawa the moment he realized someone else had walked up. He paused, staring hard to the black-haired male, but was quick to return his attention to Momo.
He was so caught up in trying to interact, that he didn't realize the male that came up behind him as well and immediately clasped their hand on the shoulder of the red-head.

"Well look who it is, Red Riot in the flesh!" A voice that made Eijiro practically go pale and drop his hand from Momo's sounded out gruffly from behind him, eyes narrowing in dread as his head turned to look over his shoulder. "I'm not too surprised to see you here, considering' this is bein' held for you! One of m'star fighters! Who would've known you'd end up in a joint like this,eh? Y'got lucky, just as you always have!"
The man was probably around 5'5, with dark brown hair that he had messily pushed back. Despite his strangely undereducated speech pattern and southern Italian accent, he was actually very well dressed in a dark green and gold suit. His beard was trimmed to a shorter, cleaner style. He gave Ei a smile, his green eyes squinted in a kind stare. It was such a fucking eyesore to Eijiro and it made his blood boil. Ei knew it was a ploy and an act. The guy was a total asshole and wasn't nearly this nice when out of the public eye.

"Guido." That was all he said in greeting as he locked eyes with the ring owner. Guido gave a smug grin now, squeezing Eijiro's shoulder. He should've known this guy would've been here, he made so much money running the ring and organizing fights...it was sick.

"Ohh don't act like that, mio compagno! I just wanted to have a little chat and see how you were doing! Say, why don't we step away for a moment. I'm sure the prince.." His eyes slid over to Katsuki and Aizawa as he addressed them to Eiji. "Will be fine in the hands of his advisee~." He gave Aizawa a smile and then forced Eijiro to turn towards him by draping his arm across the youngers broad shoulders, dragging him a little ways from the group and to a somewhat secluded area where not many people were standing. He didn't even ask Katsuki if it was okay, or even Ei for that matter! Once they were out of hearing distance, Guido moved his hand to Ei's back, patting it gently before removing his hand and clasping them behind his own back. "You've seemed to adjusted well, already, hm? Tell me, how is it being under their care now, and having to learn all the manners and etiquette? And having to watch that pestering and rude prince on top of it all, I'm sure it's a great deal of stress on you!" He didn't even let Eijiro answer as Guido took Ei's drink from his hand, staring it down like it was his enemy.

"I'm surprised to be totally honest with you. Such a shame I had to give you up, we all miss you already. But one cannot defy the Queen herself, now can we? Especially if we want to keep the ring open and waiting for your return~," He smirked, finally turning his eyes up to Eijiro's frowning face, looking at him questioningly and pensively. "Oh don't stare at me like that my boy, surely you realize this whole 'royal guard' thing of yours won't last forever? The prince is coming to age soon! He won't need you. He'll have the whole Royal ARMY protecting him, You...you're just... a security measure. An extra security measure. Something to make the queen feel better about leaving her son alone while she's off dealing with the kingdom. And once he's of age he'll become the king himself and discard you just like any other brat would do with an unloved and forgotten toy that they no longer find an interest in. And when that day comes when you've been denounced as nothing but a commoner again...you'll find your way back to my ring. They always do." His voice lowered as he snickered. "Once a criminal, Eijiro, always a criminal." He hummed thoughtfully, handing Eijiro's drink back. "I've raised you these past two years to who you are today! You wouldn't even be here hadn't it been for me! The ring is your home, and they always say, you'll always find your way back home, Eventually. Either that or you end up dead in the streets. " He scoffed, taking a drink from a passing servant, sipping the alcoholic beverage with satisfaction.

"But you're too smart for that. You'll come begging to my doorstep sooner or later afterward. And I'll be looking forward to it. So much, in fact, I'm willing to offer you a deal to ensure you come back, just in case the prince decides he might need you for other things, later on, you can decline and tell him you have other wishes." He paused, suddenly turning on Eijiro, standing directly in front of him. "But don't think you can worm your way out of it once you make it. Because if you do? Well... It'd be a shame for them to know the reasons why you ended up in my ring in the first place. And you know how people talk around these parts, I'm sure. And I'm pretty sure as well they won't be too kind to a ....child murderer." He leaned in close, almost too close to comfort to Eijiro's ear. He shuddered at the feeling of the breath of the other, and he sneered, leaning back as he hissed, rage coursing through him as he balled his fists in distress.

"You know DAMN well I didn't harm that little girl! I never killed ANYONE until I was thrown in that-." His voice was low, low enough that only Guido could make out what he was saying.

"AHT AHT AHT." Guido snapped, glaring at him. "Watch your tone with me, boy. You forget yourself. I raised you, remember? I kept your ass alive. I gave you what other fighters didn't have, you ingrato ragazzino...Who do you think they'll believe? You? OR the word of the law, hm? It's in your records, Eijiro. There's no erasing what you've done. The only reason they don't know already is because I may have told them" His head bounced side to side for a moment as he made a face. "That you were simply there for thieving, plus the queen paid no mind to the record, yet. Which, isn't a complete lie. Why? When I could really use you at the ring, is what you're probably wondering but! What better way to get a...sneak peek into the royal lifestyle than through one of my most TRUSTED! Si, si, listen. Listen, you might be a littttttle confused! But! Rest assured It'll all come to light eventually. I'd like for you to...keep tabs for me on certain individuals, yes? And then when you return to me in a couple of years, you can help run the ring with me! Now isn't that such an amazing idea?"

He smiled warmly at him, knowing damn well what strings he was pulling with the younger man.

Eijiro stared at him in disbelief and ...and anger. Did he want him TO SPY? FOR HIM? Eijiro sighed in agitation through his nose, lifting his chin high. Something inside of Eijiro surfaced and snapped, his lips snarling upwards. "No. I won't do that, and you can't blackmail me to do it. I'm not yours, I'm not your SON or whatever you want to call me, I don't belong to you. You can tell them anything you want. But I'm sure they'd like to know all your thievery you've done from the kingdom and the queen herself already and all the tax fraud you've been doing under a fake ass name. and not to mention all the illegal shit you've got under wraps underground, Guido. And the conditions of those fighters and the INNOCENT people you steal off the streets and promise fame for, and they end up SLAUGHTERED like cattle because they don't know how to FIGHT. "His voice rose to a hissed whisper between them as his dragons tongue spat out words like knives. "So tell them all that you want, I'm done with you, Guido. I survived in that ring completely on my own, and I can survive on my own without your fucking sleazy help."

With that, Eiji went to whip around and stalk back to the group, trying to keep his dragon's anger in check. But Guido's hand on his shoulder tightly yanked him back, hissing into his ear again. "You're going to regret this mistake, Eijiro. I'll make sure of it." Then, he released him and stalked off to one of the tables to go simmer down. Eijiro jerked his shoulder away grudgingly, walking back to the group, his eyes glaring to no one in particular. He sighed, inhaling and exhaling to rid of the anger, realizing he couldn't show that freely tonight. He'd have to wait to seethe over it later. His face relaxed as the rage ebbed away, especially as he caught a look at Katsuki and forced himself to find a will to smile. It wasn't hard, it actually came easily as he approached Katsuki and Momo again, who seemed to still be standing with Aizawa in their circle. Besides. They had to wait for the queen to arrive before they could really do anything...right?

Last edited:
As soon as Guido had arrived, Katsuki's mood went from sour to rancid. He really barely knew the guy, but his name, his title. There wasn't a single person in the castle who didn't know that. And just...the way Kirishima tensed around him. Katsuki could feel something horrible settling in his stomach, his instincts telling him to get Kiri away from this man, acting like they were friends or something. Katsuki knew who he was, knew he ran the gladiator ring. Not that Katsuki knew who Ei was in that ring, because he always outright refused to go to those events unless he was being forced.

'Red Riot'. He clenched his fist around his glass so tightly that it was amazing it didn't shatter. He hadn't cared about who Ei was in the ring, not really. But he knew that name. Had heard it before. His heart beat a little faster at this realization and at Guido practically dismissing himself and his guard without so much as asking, Katsuki bared his teeth to say something scathing. How fucking dare he?!

But Momo touched his arm and that stopped him. She was one of the few people who could. So he clamped his mouth shut, even as his body twitched to move towards Ei and to tell this fucker that actually, no, it wasn't okay to take him somewhere where Katsuki couldn't hear or really see what was going on.

So he watched them leave and stared after them with an angry glare the entire time, even as other guests started to obscure his vision.

"What the fuck was that."

Aizawa attempted to block his view, standing in front of Katsuki and smiling like it didn't matter. "What, you think Eijiro doesn't have friends?"

"That's not his fucking friend. And don't fucking call him Eijiro, you don't get to do that." He snapped, staring at Aizawa's torso like he could see through it if he glared hard enough.

Momo stood by his side, that hand still on his arm as she leaned around Aizawa to try and see over the crowd, a pensive look on her face. "I'm sure he's fine, Katsuki."

Katsuki didn't stop glaring or tuning out Aizawa's words until he saw Eijiro approaching them again. He took one look at his face, the way he was hiding something, and started forward. He'd reached Ei's side and was opening his mouth to say something when he felt a new presence beside him.

Katsuki couldn't say he was prepared for Shinso to suddenly appear beside him, but he wasn't surprised either.

"What are we talking about?" Shinso's nose curled up in distaste at being so close to Katsuki and smelling him.

"Why the fuck would I tell you." Katsuki replied boredly, attention still on Eijiro. His eyes screamed concern, even as he attempted to keep his expression of indifference. He shoved his glass into Shinso's hand, since one was still occupied by the slightly tampered with rose, and reached out to grab Eijiro's sleeve. He was cut off from doing it, however, by Shinso pulling him back, as if they were still engaged in conversation.

The dragon hummed, like he didn't care about being shrugged off. He was too focused on that scent. Shinso hated the way Katsuki smelled. Like he'd been bathing in the other dragon's pheromones all night, strong even under the scent of rain and fresh linen. It made his dragon bitter and angry in a way that annoyed Shinso immensely. It's not like he wanted to stake his claim on Katsuki, no, he didn't want him. And it's not like Katsuki was someone anyone could own, anyways. So no, he didn't want Katsuki, he just didn't want Eijiro to have him.

"Wow, Baku-san, you should probably take a bath next time." He threw his arm over Katsuki's shoulder and leaned in close, "You reek of shit." His grin caused his eyes to squint menacingly and he had to really concentrate on keeping his pupils a human shape. He just wanted that smell off of him.

Bakugo didn't even flinch, but took Shinso's arm and tossed it off his shoulders. He sniffed, "Funny, cuz the only thing I smell right now is you." He pushed the dragon's face away with an open palm.

Shinso laughed even as the Prince was smushing his face with one hand. He took Katsuki's hand and removed it, noticing finally the rose in his other. "Oh, that's interesting."

Katsuki sneered at him, "What?"

"You finally courting someone?"
Shinso's eyes went from the rose, to Ei and he snickered, "Does he know? Something tells me you didn't tell him anything about it. You see there's a reason other than his complete unlikability that Bakugo here isn't married yet."

"No one is courting anyone, can you fucking shut up now."
His nose scrunched up and he looked like he was, ironically, about to breathe fire.

Shinso ignored the tension between everyone and reached for the rose, which Katsuki kept firmly out of his reach. "Then why do you have a flower, Katsuki?"

"Because it's actually none of your business?"

Momo tugged Shinso away from Katsuki and scoffed, "Chill out for once, Hitoshi. No one wants to dance with you, anyways." She took Katsuki's rose and brought it to her face, attempting to fix the wilting petals. "The Queen is here." She offered the flower to Ei once more, an apologetic smile on her face. "This is yours, right? You can give it to whoever you want, don't listen to those assholes. If offered before or after a dance, it simply means you're interested in that person. They're making a big deal out of nothing." She smiled and turned her attention back to the Queen.

Katsuki grumbled as he turned towards the doors, where the Queen was being led in by what seemed an army of royal guards. He hissed as she entered, bristling as he was forced to bow with everyone else (mostly at Aizawa's prompting) and then walked towards her without a word to anyone in their circle.

She was taking her seat at the main table, completely ignoring him as she did so, until he found his way around and stood next to her. He just wanted to get the whole formality thing over with.

Queen Mitsuki stood in front of her chair, not yet sitting, and waited for everyone in the room to quiet down. It didn't take that long, as the room had slowly been growing quieter the moment she entered the room.

Katsuki leaned forward, whispered something in her ear, she smiled and seemed to ignore him as she addressed the room. Katsuki was forced to stand there in his righted posture and listen, face turning impassive.

"Greetings everyone. I apologize for my tardiness." She said this mostly because she thought it was funny. She was the Queen, she could be as late as she wanted. "I am happy to announce tonight's banquet, in honor of my dear son's new guard, Eijiro Kirishima. He took his oath last night, as the sun was setting. Fellow Knights, please welcome him into your ranks." She raised her hand, palm out, gesturing towards Kirishima. And then she curtsied low to him, a sign of respect. Katsuki followed suit, bowing with everyone else in the room. Momo bowed too, then reached out and shook Ei's shoulder lightly. Despite not wanting to, Shinso was forced to bow as well, a wicked grin on his face.

"Without further ado, then. Let the festivities commence. I wish to be stumbling back to my chambers by the end of the night." She raised her glass and downed it, completely unladylike. Though this act was met with cheers by everyone and a look of distaste by Katsuki.

Momo, perked back up now, started forward towards the Queen and the Prince. She looked back at Ei, smiling, "I always steal Katsuki's first and only dance of the night, so I'll leave you boys to make nice with eachother for now."

And then it was just Eijiro and Shinso. The air thickened with aggressive intent.

A lot has just happened in the span of not even two minutes, causing Eijiro to just look back and forth, not even saying anything. Though he didn't breathe a word, didn't mean his expressions spoke for him. First off, He saw the concerned way Katsuki looked at him, as if he just knew he was upset. But then that purple-haired fucker that made his dragon riled up earlier showed up. The moment Eijiro even smelled him, his dragon awakened within, rumbling out and trying to force a growl past Eijiro's lips. Eijiro swallowed it, clenching his jaw shut and pressing his lips together tightly as he stared at Shinso.

As Shinso grabbed him and pulled him back Ei's hand that still remained on the hilt of his sword twitched like it was ready to just draw the sword right then and there. The smell of Shinso was making his senses go haywire, his dragon disapproving highly of the scent of the other male. He just wanted to release his own scent to cover Shinso's and flood the halls with it. He wanted to cover this entire fucking building with his own smell, to prove to Shinso he wasn't the only one here anymore, that this was his turf now. To show Shinso that his own scent didn't in fact stink. He made a face to Shinso, his heart rate picking up dangerously as Shinso dare put his arm around Katsuki and lean so close to him. Way too close for comfort on Ei's end. His teeth ground together as he gave the purple-haired guy a hard stare. He knew what he was referring to when he told Katsuki he reeked. It was an insult to Kiri's smell. Maybe he oughta give his own scent a smell because holy FUCK did that actually reek. Like he'd been rolling around in cow shit.

His lip twitched upwards and was very pleased to hear Katsuki snark back at him. OH but the moment Katsuki reached out and grabbed ahold of Shinso's face, it took everything in Ei to ground himself and force his feet not to move. His hand gripped his hilt tightly, tight enough that the tips of his fingers were probably white under his gloves. And then the rose. The rose that Katuski had interfered Ei with getting. His own eyes floated down to the said flower, eyeing it as Shinso spoke. He looked a bit taken back as 'courting' was mentioned. Huh? Confusion and anger swirled together in Ei, making quite the sensation under his skin. Eyebrows furrowed up as he kept that glare present. He could rip Shinso's head off right about now as he talked down and snickered at him. Asshole wants to snicker? He could snicker with dirt in his mouth and Kiri's boot shoved on his head if he wanted to snicker. At least, that's what his dragon concluded.

Ei stared to Katsuki now, questioning him silently with his eyes and facial expression. What the hell did that mean? Whatever it was, made his heart do a weird skip. And not in a good way. It was like his heart was about to leap down in ...anguish? Maybe it was because of the fact Shinso used the words 'marriage' and 'Bakugo' in the same sentence. He felt sick at the thought like he could just hurl, and he wasn't sure why. He forced the feeling to go away after swallowing, watching as Momo now interfered.

'Thank god', he silently thought to himself, thanking Momo as well in his head as she pulled them apart. Ei's dragon rumbled again, growling in its' draconic language in guttural growls and snarls into Ei's head, practically shunning Shinso and his bloodline with threats and various curses. Ei was trying so hard to remain where he stood, from keeping his dragon from growling out its obscenities outloud, from slitting his eyes, and from overall just scenting Katuski in his own scent to the point even Ei would probably get sick his own smell, and to overall just drive Shinso away; more importantly to cover the traces of Shinso's scent that now carried on Bakugo. Oh, that infuriated him to no ends! This bastard knew exactly what he was doing.

He snapped out of his thoughts, finally staring at the rose in his face as Momo now spoke directly to him. He blinked, slowly taking the flower as he stared at it. ' If offered before or after a dance, it simply means you're interested in that person. ' The words rang in his head, hearing a low and approving growl in his head from the dragon part of him as it approved of this courting method. "Thanks.." He managed out, his voice forced and strained. He really needed to get control of his dragon before he had an episode here in front of everyone.

As Queen Mitsuki made her appearance, he bowed, closing his eyes. He stood, eyes on the back of Katsuki as he walked away which only left he, Momo, Shinso, and Aizawa. He was a little relieved to have them there with him and Shinso. He wasn't sure how an interaction alone between them would end, but he seemed to have spoken too soon. After the curtsies and everyone bowing to him, Ei wasn't sure what to do besides stand there. He bowed back to the queen afterwards, to show his respects. "Thank you, Your Highness.." He said towards her, loud enough to where she and the rest of everyone else could hear him. He could feel eyes on him, many. As he looked up and watched the queen down the drink, he looked to Katsuki, looking slightly amused at him.

Until...

Fuck.

He clenched his jaw back, refusing to remove his eyes from where Katsuki stood, refusing to speak or even acknowledge the other dragon as Momo walked off, talking about stealing Katsuki's first and only dance. His dragon made a noise that sounded like annoyance and disappointment to the sounds of that. Ei felt a pang of disappointment himself, thoguh he wasn't too keen on why. Did that mean he had to pick some random person off in the crowd? It SURE as hell wouldn't be with Shinso, that was for damn fucking sure. His dragon would tear into the fucker the moment they got too close to one another. not to mention, Katsuki's words from earlier rang in his head like a bell. Not to take a dance unless he was prepared to be stuck with them all night. And he was guessing this rose that he now held in his free hand was the ticket for a dance and a chance to mingle with someone. So why had Katsuki reacted the way he did when it was offered?

Ei's eyes fell to the flower, gazing at it silently, tracing the pattern of the petals with his eyes as he sat in the thickening silence. The aggression around them both was heightening, suffocating him. Ei couldn't help twitch his upper lip some, his eyes falling half-lidded, his body remaining as tense as a drawn back bow, watching. Waiting. Who would make the first move here tonight? To address the clear elephant that weighed in heavily? His scent soured, having become rancid now that the two were alone. Shinso's smell was starting to make him want to gag. Gods, it was disgusting smelling another male this close.

Shinso cocked his head to the side, staring at Kirishima out of the corner of his eye, studying him. "If you're wanting to dance with him, tough luck. She exaggerated slightly about being his only dance, but it's not far from the truth. He only dances with the children and with Momo, and it took a lot of convincing for him to start doing that, even." The other dragon shrugged, shit-eating grin trained on Katsuki once again. "Plus, he gives his rose to either Momo or Eri everytime if he even decides to take one, so no bright ideas, trust me, I've tried." He snickered a little and took a step to the side to put more distance between them. "For fun, nothing more, before you start trying to rip my head off. Don't you think it's a little soon to be so attached to him?" His eyes narrowed maliciously as he snorted. His dragon wanted nothing more than to launch himself at Kiri, but he held back. Instead, he lifted his chin, using his height advantage to tower over the other. This was his territory. He would not be run out of it.

Across the room, Momo was dragging Katsuki into the first round of dancing. She was laughing as she tugged him past the tables and he wasn't resisting, but his face said he rather be doing anything else. When he danced with her, it was like he was doing something he had practiced a million times and could perform in his sleep. The music had changed as soon as they stepped onto the floor, to something fast paced and much livelier than before. Many of the court people moved away from them, giving them the floor, and watched as they danced together. It was kind of funny, actually, if you looked at Momo's delighted face and compared it to Katsuki's completely done one.

Aizawa, who had moved away some time ago, had met up with a blonde man some ways across the hall and was watching the whole scene with a smirk and an alcoholic drink in his hand, whispering to the man next to him from time to time.

Shinso sighed and leaned in close to Kirishima when he had gotten enough of watching the dancing. When he spoke, it was so low that only Eijiro could hear and laced with a growl at an octave no human ears could pick up. "You may think you can stick around here because you're in favor now, but the time you have is limited. This isn't your castle, you didn't work for this." He leaned away and clasped his hands behind his back. "And if you think you can just waltz in and..." His serious expression turned gleeful again, "Do you even know why you're here? Did anyone tell you what Bakugo did? Of fucking course they didn't, huh?" His words were laced with a barely there purr. "Rumor has it he just went apeshit on someone when he was out in the city. Just snapped. You think you know him? You fucking don't and you never will. He's a good manipulator, that's it. He'll use you, make you trust him, make you willing to do anything for him, until he's ready to discard you. Or maybe," He yawned, "maybe he'll just snap."

Ei's eyes flickered, side-eyeing him as he spoke. He rolled his eyes before pausing and snapping his gaze back to him with narrowed eyes, feeling his face twitch as he found off the urge to bare his teeth at him. He gave a snort, scowling as he looked away again.

He let him speak about everything he needed to get out of his system. It still didn't mean he didn't react to everything he said. Him mentioning the dance, well, he stared at the rose and scoffed a little. He'd show him how wrong he was by the end of the night, he made that promise to himself. The size of the other didn't intimidate Kiri. whatsoever. Physical size didn't fucking matter to him. Maybe when he was younger and still that scared kid he had been, but he was no longer that same child or teen for that matter. Guido was right about one thing, the ring had definitely helped him in more ways than one.

He straightened his own posture though, staring after the dancing pair closely. His dragon wasn't bothered by the two dancing. Their relationship had been defined at the beginning and the way Katsuki acted around Momo, he knew it was just mutual, and so did his dragon. So he wasn't too overly protective over someone, but around people like Shinso, who was doing shit on purpose to get him to act this way, his dragon was livid. He leaned away slightly as Shinso leaned in. He sneered again, this time in disgust at how their scents were mingling thanks to the close proximity. He let out a growl at the same octave, his teeth flashing at him. His eyes twitched, trying to force himself not to let his eyes slit. That'd be way too noticeable to those around them. He glared at him, his hand holding the flower tightly. This poor flower. It was starting to show how worn it was becoming, becoming too manhandled to even properly stand up straight anymore.

He waited for a few seconds to see if Shinso was done with his rambling before he even responded, his words coming out like a double-edged sword, sharp and barely heard as he spoke in that octave. To everyone else, it just seemed like they were whispering amongst themselves.

"First of all, Maybe if you'd been properly raised by real dragons, You'd know that fast-attachment is common. Once you make a contract, you're bound to it, that's just how it is."
He hissed out with such aggression, it surprised even him. Maybe it was because he was finally letting his dragon have control over his tongue this go around. as he spoke in their lower octave tones.

"But you wouldn't know that, now would you? And as far as I'm concerned, Being adopted by the prince's advisor isn't 'working' for where you're at, that's straight-up fucking status privilege. And guess what? It's not your castle either. Last I checked, You're not Queen Mitsuki, nor the prince either. And I didn't come crying on their doorstep as you may have some ten years ago, I was picked by the Queen herself to be here. You act like I sniffed you out or some shit. to just personally challenge you. Get your head out of your ass, for once, dude."
He snorted in mockery.

"I don't really care why I'm here, I'm here because out of the two of us, I'm probably the only one here who actually did work from nothing to get where he's at. I don't judge someone for what they've done, either. No one who breathes is a saint. And again, if you were raised by dragons, maybe that dumb fucking nose of yours would be able to sniff out the pure of heart in someone instead of worrying about the prince and his personal life. People talk. Rumors are rumors, half the time they're not even TRUE. But you royal bastards have nothing better to do but gossip because you have to compensate for something, right? Maybe it's a lack of fucking heart and a brain. And before you believe a rumor or take others' word for it, maybe you should learn to hear it straight from the person's mouth who was made the victim of the rumor. You never know. It could've been self-defense. But you don't know that and probably never will because unlike me, you don't have Katsuki's trust. And I doubt you ever will. You're too worried about what others have to say, and it seems you're very quick to assume and judge, not to mention how much of a dick you're acting like right now. Watch yourself. It'll end up being what puts your ass six feet below if you're not careful. Pick your fights wisely."

Eijiro's rancid scent flooded the area around them as he spoke, and he probably didn't even realize. It didn't really matter, considering the pheromones he let off were only detectable so strongly by other dragons. Sure humans could smell his scent if he chose for it, but it wouldn't nearly be as strong as it was for their kin. And right now, it was only directed straight at Shinso. He wasn't about to let the purple-haired dragon force doubt about the prince into his mind.

"You say I don't know Katsuki, Sure, fine. I don't. WE just met. But knowing someone for an amount of time doesn't determine how well you know someone. You can know someone for 50 years and never truly know them. Weird huh? It's almost as if...As if the trust is given where it's received."
Sarcasm laced his words.

"Trying to scare me and fill me with false fear of the prince isn't gonna work in trying to intimidate me. The only manipulator I see here is You, which might I add, makes sense considering the whole pure of heart thing? Yeah, you don't exactly have a pure heart here. You oughta get that in check before you start trying to be all high and mighty about where you're at. Status is nothing in the eyes of the gods and our ancestors. Oh wait, I bet you don't know about their history either, huh? Tragic, you're just a hatchling in the eyes of our elders."

His face remained hard with a sneer, his eyes staring directly at Shinso, as if daring him to try something, anything. The hand on his sword twitched, itching to pull it out if need be. If Shinso wanted to play mind games? Sure. Let's play mind games.

Last edited:
Shinso had honestly been stunned into silence for the entirety of Kirishima's reply. At first, he'd glared, teeth grit and eyes piercing. And then his glare had intensified. And then, at the insults to his dragonhood, it had wavered. His whole persona had wavered. That had struck a cord deep inside of him. No, he hadn't been raised by dragons. In all honesty, this was the first time he could really remember ever being so near to one, other than vague memories of when he was really little. And it was new to him, and yet his instincts kept telling him how he was supposed to act and to feel. If he was completely truthful to even just himself...Kirishima made him anxious.

So at those jabs, his eyes went wide and his frown tightened. But he refused to flinch. He simply stared. Just stared, one eye twitching, a rumble fighting it's way out of his throat.

Just as Kiri was finishing his rant, was when Shinso's self control snapped and he sprung forward, like he was going to attack the other Knight. He had a fresh insult on his tongue, a new way to try and get under Kirishima's surprisingly thick skin. And he was even pushed to that point of physical violence, too. His scent gave him away, even as he postured. His scent was so much less than Eijiro's. It was clear who was winning tonight.

Shinso didn't get the chance to wrap his hands around Kirishima's neck, because an arm came around his own and tugged him back into a headlock.

Bakugo grunted as he held the dragon back with one arm, looking vaguely disinterested. "I don't know what fucking pissing contest I just walked in on, but it needs to stop. You really wanna start a fight with my guard in front of the Queen?" He released Shinso as soon as the taller male had seemed to calm down, though his expression still said murder. He pushed the other away by the back of his head and scoffed tiredly. "Go play. I'll talk to you later."

Shinso whirled, gave Katsuki a hard stare and then glared at Kirishima so hard that his face might collapse from the effort. And then he completely relaxed, smug smile slipping back onto his face as he bowed. "I look forward to it." And then he pissed right off to a different corner of the banquet hall.

Katsuki watched him go and only when the other dragon was out of direct view, did he turn to Kiri with that annoyed look still on his face. "Didn't think I'd be breaking up your fights tonight." He exhaled and then let his face relax just slightly. "Sorry for abandoning you. I'm here now."

Kirishima didn't even flinch as Shinso sprung towards him, preparing himself for the impact as his hand remained on his blade. The scent of Shinso was outmatched by his own, his scent covering Shinso's and overpowering it in heavy pheromones. 'Submit', was essentially what the scent could be read as if Shinso wanted to look into it. He watched with challenging eyes at the other, and he couldn't help but give him a mocking smirk as he was tugged away. He couldn't help an outraged and breathless chuckle come from him, shaking his head as he leaned his head up to the ceiling, and then back down to the ground as if he was trying so hard to not let a belly laugh slip out. He shook his head as Katsuki commented. He returned the gaze to Shinso, sneering down at the other dragon feriously. "Bye Shinso, It was a pleasure talking with you. " he commented sarcastically, releasing his hand off the hilt. He spread open his hand, clenching it and unclenching it a few times. He could feel how numb his fingers were from how tight he had been gripping his hilt.

"You call that a fight? He started with me, I just put him in his place, where he should be, and the next time he tries to start with me, I'm pulling him out to the garden and beating his ass." Kiri hissed, allowing his dragon to have the last word before he pulled the reigns on the scaly beast. within His dragon was rumbling in pride at the retreating dragon, triumph and adrenaline seeping into his being as he watched Shinso walk away. He smirked a little bit to show his pride and then rolled his eyes to himself. Now that his dragon was proudly grumbling about its victory in proving its dominance, The rage was dissipating again, though slowly. Especially now that it was just he and Katsuki standing here. He inhaled and exhaled a few times to release the stress of anger before finally letting out a mix of a relieved sigh and a relaxed one. He couldn't help the grin of triumph on his face as he looked down at the beaten rose in his hand. Wow. Okay, maybe he oughta let his dragon do that more often. That felt....good. Proving himself with his words rather than his physical physique.

"You didn't abandon me, 'Tsuki. Y'rfine. I can handle myself." He finally looked up at him, still grinning, and couldn't help but give him a mischievous look to his annoyed facial expression.

Yelling at Shinso had helped him release the earlier stress Guido had put on him too, so now he was just, content.

"Perfect timing, though. Hate to have to secure him in front of all these peoples and make an even bigger scene than we probably already have." He raised an eyebrow glancing around. "Guessing your dance with Momo was interrupted..?" He just assumed a possible answer, looking back to Katsuki almost sheepishly.

At Kirishima's confidence and insistence that he'd definitely put Shinso on his ass if the other Knight ever wanted to fight with him, Katsuki's eyes widened just a little and then he immediately ducked his head. His shoulders started to shake as he clenched his jaw against a wave of laughter that he absolutely could not let anyone see. When he lifted his head again, he was poorly suppressing a smile and snorting against his will. "Fucking. Shut up." He put a hand to his face to smooth out his smile into a neutral expression once again. It wasn't that he didn't take Kirishima's threat seriously. It was just that he found the pure confidence amusing. Knowing Kiri could most likely follow through on that confidence too, made the whole thing even funnier.

He huffed and reached up to fix his circlet for the millionth time that night. "Yeah, interrupted by the arrival of the little gremlins." He motioned towards the dance floor, where Momo was currently entertaining a bunch of little kids in fancy wear that seemed just a tad awkward on their little frames. He stepped to the side, hiding just a little bit behind Kirishima. "Had to slip away before they spotted me. Once they find me, that's it. That's the rest of my night."

Katsuki's gaze slid to Kiri and then lower, to the sad excuse for a rose in his hands. He frowned and clicked his tongue at himself. He may have overreacted at the rose, but...well, Kiri hadn't known what it meant. And he wasn't about to send him off blindly to figure out on accident that he was courting someone. Katsuki just...hadn't used his words. Is all.

He ended up waving down the rose girl once again and once she walked over, looking a little confused, he spoke to her in a low and soft voice, asking for another rose. She gave it to him and he thanked her as she left. He then gently reached over to take the crumpled one from Eijiro and hand him the new one.

"Uh, sorry. That I got all weird earlier. You can give your flower to whoever you want, I overreacted." He shrugged. "I just didn't know how to explain, and even just accepting one from the flower girl will make everyone stare at you all night. So." He averted his gaze, frown deepening just a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back