• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom devildice trash

ranch dip

welcome to trash island
hi!! my name's ranch dip and i'm new to this. i've been flailing in the wake of discovering cuphead and - even better - satan and his sleazy manager. devildice?? gay. and i love it. sign me the heck up.

that being said, i'm highkey craving someone to write devildice w/ me. i don't really care about age, since i don't do smut as a general rule, and even if i did, dice with his stupid giant head wouldn't let me take it seriously

i can play either dice or the devil!! also, since i have no heckin clue how to work this site, just shoot me a request at ranch dip#2434. rp platform can be discussed i guess?? mostly i use chatzy but if i find i like the layout of this then i'll use it!!

thanks for readin, pal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back