Devastating Destruction

(([MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION]))

Drue gritted his teeth and spoke, almost in a hiss, "Why don't you come and introduce yourself? Lucianna?" The girl laughed and walked forward so they could see her. She spoke in both of their minds in a cruel sing-songish tone. You know I despise that name Drue, call me Luci. She came closer to the two of them, still 'speaking', What should I do with you two? They want you dead or alive Drue. And you, little one, they don't care really about your fate. She looked at the two of them with cold eyes. Orders were orders.

Nikki followed Aziel and kept bothering Harlen, "No. The way you reacted earlier, you are worried about something. Please don't lie." Nikki frowned, she already felt like her whole life was a lie. She knew she was being emotional, but she couldn't help it.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], Hazel is so clueless ._. haha))

"This looks like a room for a princess or something. Are you a princess Mina?" Hazel asked in a sweet voice. "Well, I'm no princess, I don't deserve a room like this.... though it is pretty..." Hazel thought for a while then looked at Mina "How important were my mommy and daddy? I never knew them really... so I never knew what they did within the fairy knights." She sighed slightly, thinking of what it would have been like if she had known them.

((@kinadra))

Harlen said nothing for a long while as they continued to walk, then finally spoke, "I don't want you to leave me, Nikki." was all he said, before Aziel spoke again, "Harlen, Are you familiar with Lucianna Pyra?" Aziel spoke in a dark, angered tone. Harlen frowned, "Lucinna Pyra..." He said to himself, to see if the name rung a bell, "Yeah, I've worked with her before, sort of. Why?" He asked nervously. Aziel sighed, "She took the both of them. Drue and Nyx."

Nyx looked t the girl, instead of getting angry, she smiled wide, "Nice to meet you. I'm Nyx. Now, I really would like to see how creative a reaper can get with this whole 'fate' thing." It was surprising for something ike that to come out of Nyx's mouth, but she said it anyways, trying to get rid of her fear.

((@Kaleo))

Salem laughed, "Oooh, Nobody important!~" He said in a sing-song voice, "Just worthless dead people. Pay no mind to my silly conversations, dear." He looked around curiously, "This is where you live, then?" He began walking around and studying everything in the building, looking at a few decor items and pictures.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - tell me if this is too gory. :/ ))

Lithium sighed happily as he ripped the last finger off the final of the four corpses he had found lying around the forest. Stuffing it into his mouth greedily, he stripped the digit of its flesh and swallowed, spitting the bones back out. He wiped his mouth as he stood, clearing off the blood dribbling down his chin. He glanced back at the four skeletons that smiled back at him morbidly, their bones still bloody in places and slimed with saliva. "Thank you for the meal," he said as he turned around and gave the four a peace sign. Cackling as he walked away, Lithium headed for the Dark's city.

His stomach rumbled loudly and he groaned aloud, slapping a hand to his forehead in dismay. "I'm so damned HUNGRY," he shouted, the people lining the city's streets turning to him in shock. He gave them all a bloody wave and smile, his teeth still tinted pink and crimson still coating his claws. "Oopsie," he chuckled and licked his claws clean before retracting them. The bystanders shied away, clearly disturbed by this openly grotesque display. "Well, screw you, too!" he yelled cheerfully, a lazy grin pulling at his lips.

"Hmm...I think I'll stop by the hospital. Maybe they have some new cadavers for me!" he said to himself and cackled. Skipping down the streets, he soon arrived at the building and went around the back to where they shipped off the dead bodies to the graveyard. Lithium spotted a medic rolling a gurney out of the building. On the gurney was a body covered up by a sheet; it was a tell-tale sign that Lithium had run into his next meal. He darted over to the medic, jumping in front of him so that he was nearly nose-to-nose with the man.

"GYAHH!!" the man shouted and fell backwards. "What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" he screamed at Lithium as he started removing the sheet to inspect his dinner.

"Can I have this?" Lithium asked the man, pointing towards the body lying on the gurney. The man made a disgusted face at the question.

"Hell no! What kind of freak are you?" he asked, and Lithium smiled, letting his fangs show. The man flinched as Lithium stepped forward and leaned in close to the man's face again.

"I, Mister Medic Man, am Lithium, the only free Ghoul to ever live!" he declared and the man's eyes widened in recognition. 'Ah, yes, I love that face,' Lithium thought as the man's expression quickly turned to one of horror.

"P-please leave me alone. Take the body, I don't need it! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just leave me alone!" the man shrieked, and Lithium smiled darkly.

"But now I want something a little more...lively for supper," he whispered to the man and made a loud crunching sound as his molars mashed together next to the medic's ear. Lithium cackled hysterically as the man screamed and fainted. "Serves you right! Keeping me from my food," he muttered as he turned away from the unconscious man and towards the cadaver who remained on the gurney. "Hmm...I don't particularly fancy wolf meat. Not human enough," he said with a disappointed frown as he inspected the were-wolf. Nevertheless, Lithium ripped an arm off the muscular woman on the gurney and bit into it.

'This'll have to do for now,' he decided and left the hospital, journeying with his snack through the city some until he came upon an unlikely pair. "Ooooh, I know you! You're that crazy-ass ice elementalist!" Lithium exclaimed as he caught sight of Gray. He turned next to Victoria and looked the woman up and down before shrugging, his lazy smile returning. "I don't know you...but I think I owe you for my dinner tonight," he said, thinking back to the four bodies he had found in the woods. He recognized her scent as the mystery smell that had wafted around the necks of the four men.

Lithium bowed to Victoria, his smile turning into a more devious smirk. "Whatever can I do to repay my debt, milady?" he asked, finishing the sentence with a crazed cackle.

Nikki blushed a little when Harlen said he didn't want her to leave him. 'That was sweet,' she thought. She looked down and thought at the name Lucianna Pyra. "I have heard that name before... Harlen, you are a reaper. Do you get wanted notices? Telepathically maybe? Or on some device?" Nikki was thinking of the girl, remembering, although it was blurry, that this Lucianna girl chased them for a while. "She always talked about orders being orders... She took them? That could be bad... If you do get notices, see if one has Drue's, Nyx's, or my name on it." Nikki held onto Harlen's hand tightly, trying to comfort herself. If she still had a wanted sign on her head, it would probably say dead or alive... or worse.

Luci laughed, she kinda liked this girl. She spoke to the shaking Drue, "Your friend is so adorable." She turned towards Nyx, "I meant, they don't care what I do to you. You were too close to Drue here though, that I couldn't just leave you there." Luci shrugged and walked close to Drue, lifting him up with her telekinetic ability. Do you still love that little annoyance? I still haven't caught her. But I will. After all, orders are orders,​ she spoke in his mind and Nyx's mind both. It was the normal way for her to speak.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], I love it personally, but then, I adore gore. :P I don't know if it is too gory for the site..... umm, I am going to say don't go any gorier than that :P cuz it is prolly toeing the site's rules. I shall go research just to be sure.))

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - M'kay, thanks. I'm not great at writing super graphic stuff when it goes into the extremes of the extremes, so that's about my limit for gore, anyway. Thanks for explaining that, though. ;) ))

"No, Hazel, I am not a princess," Wilhelmina started as she moved across the room to sit on the bed. Patting the spot beside her to signal Hazel to join her there, she continued. "Let us see. Where exactly should I begin?" Wilhelmina asked herself, looking up at the ceiling. A magic mural of the night sky was painted there, and the magic was set so that the painting accurately reflected the night sky above the ceiling. Even during the day, the ceiling would portray the stars, planets, and moons that the sun blocked out with its superior rays, and the young matriarch loved it.

Sometimes, when all of her little problems started tumbling down around her, Wilhelmina would lay on the bed and look up at the ceiling and wonder if her problems weren't so bad after all. In a galaxy so enormous, what was a little war between light and darkness. It was happening all over the universe; the struggle between the dense, all-consuming darkness and the brilliant light of the stars raged on as far as the eye could see. The battles on her own planet were so small in comparison to the real battle between darkness and light.

With a sigh, Wilhelmina turned to face Hazel and spoke. "Your parents were very important for various reasons, and held dear by many people. In short, your mother was the matriarch of the Fairy Knights before I, and your father was her chief guardian and sworn protector of the clan. But they were so much more than that. Your mother, she was a teacher, and a brilliant one at that. She taught my entire generation the traditions, customs, and histories of the clan and the magics we are famous for. Your father was the one who taught the clan how to fight with the sword because your mother claimed that he was better than she, but he would always deny this. I still do not know who was the better swordsman, but I know they were both magnificent. They were generals of the Light army, too, before they passed away, and they were personal guards of the Queen of the Fairy People," Wilhelmina said, her eyes glazed over as she stared off into space overcome with the memories of her beloved teachers. "They were the very soul of the Fairy Knights, the heart from which we drew strength. They never gave up there cause, and the only time your mother ever put down her sword was when she found out she was pregnant with you. From that time until you were born, she stayed here and trained the younger Fairy Knights on a more personal level. That is when I spent the most time with her and when she picked me out to be the next matriarch should anything happen to her or her baby," Wilhelmina continued, trailing off at the end.

She turned towards Hazel with sorrow in her eyes. "It was the most excruciating blow the Fairy Knights ever faced when the two of them passed away. We lost so many wonderful warriors that day...and you were so young. The few elders who remained elected me as the next Matriarch and sent you into hiding so that the true heir of the Fairy Knights would not be lost in the war, but it seems our princess has returned to us," Wilhelmina ended with a small smile as she regarded Hazel.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], in the words of a moderator I asked, "Describing the proccess of

someone being dissolved alive in detail would be too far. You have lots of wiggle room,

but if it starts to get nauseating,that's a good indication that you're over the line.
" :D ))

Hazel sat on the bed next to Mina, listening intensely to every word she said. She looked

down, trying to process what Mina had said.

"So..." She started in a small voice, "I am some princess? Of the fairy knights? I... I can't be.

They were so amazing, and I knew that in my heart, but to be such an integral part of the knights?"

Hazel wiped tears off her cheeks and stared at the moistness on her hand, "Even If I was, and I am not,

I am not good enough. I'm no princess. If I am, why didn't they tell me? Why didn't I train harder? Hell,

I only started really training when I was fifteen." She sighed shakily, and continued, "If I am the

princess... then what does that mean? What will happen? And, will I have to meet with the elders

you spoke of?"

When she was done she had her elbows resting on her knees and her hands cupped

in front of her, resting on her forehead as though in prayer.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Lol, yeah, I don't think I'll go that far. xD Thanks for checking that for me, by the way.))

"You are the princess," Wilhelmina stated gently, not wanting to upset Hazel anymore than she already had. She placed her hand on Hazel's back softly, hoping the contact would help sooth the girl. "Hazel, I am so sorry that I dropped all of this on you so suddenly, and I know it will take time for you to accept it, but I speak the truth. Do not worry about such things as being unprepared; I will teach you, and your brothers and sisters will help you. Regardless, those who had trained and protected you until now would not have sent you here, so close to the war, if you were not ready. Think of how easily you beat Oswald. He is not weak, Hazel, you are simply stronger. And you will only get stronger," Wilhelmina added in a determined voice.

Wilhelmina rose from the bed and knelt down in front of Hazel, clasping her hands within her own. "What do you want it to mean, Hazel? I will not force the position of matriarch on you; that burden was one I had accepted after having been trained and instructed, and I would not force anyone into it. I do want to train you, though. If anything were to happen to me, I would want the rightful heir to take my place," Wilhelmina said solemnly, but gave Hazel a small, reassuring smile. "As for the elders...they have all passed away or have been forced into hiding. If you do meet them, it will have to wait until the war is over," she informed.

In the next second, a figure burst through the oak doors. "Wilhelmina!" the figure - a young woman with a huge sword strapped to her back - yelled as she caught sight of the matriarch. The aforementioned woman stood and dropped Hazel's hands, turning towards the new arrival.

"What is it, Lauralelle?" she asked, her voice alert with a hint of worry.

Lauralelle bowed slightly before responding. "Two generals have been killed. The council is calling an emergency meeting, and they expect you to be there within the hour," the silver haired woman informed with a tight frown. "I'll have to up security around here," she muttered to herself. Looking from Wilhelmina to Hazel, she blinked as if surprised to see someone else in the room. "Who're you?" she asked.

"This is Hazel Pael," Wilhelmina said and Lauralelle's eyes went wide. She bowed deeply and opened her mouth to address the princess, but Wilhelmina held her hand up to silence the older woman. "We have no time for formal introductions now, Lauralelle. I want you to call in all the Fairy Knights and make sure that we have not lost anyone. If the council is in as much of a panic as I think they are, then we will need everyone on hand for a counter attack," Wilhelmina declared and Lauralelle nodded before turning on her heel and rushing from the room.

Wilhelmina turned towards Hazel with a small, tight frown. "I am afraid I cannot allow you any time to soak this information in, Hazel. I must head straight for the council, but I would like you to come with me. It would put my mind at ease to know I had you at my side should something happen," Wilhelmina explained, watching Hazel for her reaction. 'I hope I have not overwhelmed her too much,' she thought, wincing internally.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], Np. OMG long post O.o I feel so inferior. haha))

Hazel listed to Wilhelmina's comforting words, and was trying to calm herself down. She knew that Mina had no reason to lie to her, but it was just a lot to take in. She did believe her though, the story was too complicated to be a lie. She thought of Oswald when Mina mentioned him, 'He seemed kinda weak... I didn't use my full abilities even, though, that's kinda cuz they scare me....'

When the girl, Lauraelle, burst in Hazel jumped slightly. She listened to the two women speak about murders, then the one bowed to her and Hazel blushed. 'I guess I have to get used to this...' she thought to herself. When she left, Mina turned towards Hazel, explaining the situation further to her.

After Mina was done, Hazel spoke, a little shaky, "I am fine, no need to soak. I'll come with to the council... it'll be interesting to hear what they have to say about the predicaments and about me. As for training with you, I would love to, I always love to train." Hazel half-smiled, "Let's go, we have a council waiting for you." She stood up next to Mina and motioned for her to lead the way.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Pfft, no need to feel inferior. I'm just long winded. xD ))

"Alright, then, let us be off," Wilhelmina stated and spun towards the grand oak doors. Hurrying through them, Wilhelmina descended the stairs in a flurry of movement, reaching the first floor in record time. She was about to exit the manor when she was stopped by a call of her name.

"Wilhelmina, wait!" Lauralelle called and rushed towards the younger woman. "I'm coming with you," she stated flatly, giving Wilhelmina no room to argue. That didn't mean she wouldn't try to, though.

"I need you here to protect everyone in my stead," Wilhelmina replied. "The recruits are not skilled enough to defend themselves against whoever it is that killed the generals. I need someone here to make sure they are safe until I return," she added, hoping to convince her friend to stay behind. Lauralelle frowned deeply at the statement, but surrendered to Wilhelmina's request.

"Fine, but don't do anything stupid. I can't have you running off and getting yourself killed," the body guard remarked and Wilhelmina nodded her understanding.

"I will be careful. Besides, I will not be alone," she promised, looking back at Hazel with a confident smile. Turning back towards Lauralelle, she said, "We must be going now. We do not have time to waist, my friend." With that she pushed through the doors and re-entered the streets of the Light's capital, heading in the direction of the council's headquarters. She inspected her surroundings carefully as she marched to the Light's HQ, making sure there were no figures lurking in the shadows of the alleyways that branched off from the main roads.

Soon the pair arrived at their destination, thankfully intact and without complication. Wilhelmina stepped up to the gates surrounding the tower that held all of the military and the commanding officers, save herself and a few others who had homes of their own that they had to return to. "Thank you for coming, Lady Wilhelmina," one of the guards said with a slight bow, and Wilhelmina nodded at him. "If I might ask, who is your companion?"

"Hazel Pael," Wilhelmina replied hurriedly, not wanting to waist time on introductions. "Please let us in," she added tersely, and the guard nodded and stepped to the side to allow the girls passage. "Thank you," Wilhelmina murmured as she passed the guards and through the gates. She walked briskly to the open tower doors and up to the railing that surrounded a square of tiling. Stepping into the square with Hazel in tow, Wilhelmina simply said, "up," and the enclosed space lurched before flying upwards through the floors of living quarters, training halls, mess halls, libraries, and more until they finally reached one of the top floors. "Stop," she commanded and the floating landing jolted to a stop. Slowly, the platform drifted to the side where it connected to the rest of the floor.

Wilhelmina stepped off of the lift and motioned for Hazel to do the same as she headed towards the wall facing her. She placed her palm against the smooth marble surface and a bolt of blue energy crackled around her hand before shooting off and into the wall. The outline of a door appeared, glowing the same blue as Wilhelmina's hand, and the doors to the council's meeting room materialized and swung open, revealing the generals of the Light army sitting around a large round table. "I apologize for our tardiness," Wilhelmina murmured as she took a seat in one of the empty chairs and motioned for Hazel to join her in the empty chair next to hers.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], nooooo you are amazing... sorry its so short))

Hazel followed Mina all the way through, never saying anything besides a slight gasp when the floor began to fly upwards and she clung to the railing. Hazel sat in the empty chair next to Mina and looked around at the generals at the table. She thought to herself, worried, 'How big of a problem is what happened? Will they ask me questions I don't know how to answer? Oh no, they are going to wonder who I am just like everyone else...' Hazel looked at Mina, 'Will I be able to be the princess? To be that much of a help?'

Victoria was about to say something else to Gray, when suddenly a man came up to them. She could sense that he was a ghoul, and she had a strange feeling about him. He had blood all over him, and he looked crazier than Gray. She grinned when he recognized that her scent on a few of the dead men.

"Please. You don't have to repay me at all." She said, returning his crazed smile. She knew this ghoul, but she couldn't quite remember his name. Than she finally did.

"Lithium! That's your name, right? I've heard of you." She grinned and gripped the long scythe in her left hand.

She glanced over at Gray, than looked back to Lithium with a wild look in her eyes.

She had seemed to forget that Gray was standing right next to her. She was focused on Lithium for now.

(Sorry about my post :( I'm so out of it right now lol)

((/shot))

Gray stared at the man, and gulped. "I should get going.." he murmured, before trying to summon a vehicle. The magic did not work as it shattered and he sighed. "Maryland, I'll see you again, but you'll be a part of my game then." He began to hop away, looking back here and there to see what they were doing.

out-I want someone else to interact with now... c:

"Oh? It seems my infamy is spreading at an alarming rate for you to know of me," he murmured more to himself than to Victoria. He straightened from his bow and smoothed his tattered jacket. The jacket wasn't too dirty, other than the occasional bloodstain here and there, but almost an entire sleeve had been ripped off of the garment. 'That was such a good battle,' Lithium thought as he fiddled with the frayed sleeve. Remembering that he was in the company of other people, he turned his attention back to the pair and smirked.

"'Tis my name, indeed, milady," he chirped and bit a large chunk of flesh out of the werewolf's arm he was still holding. He grimaced slightly at the taste, but swallowed regardless, his stomach grumbling loudly. "Oh, shut up. I swear to God, you're never satisfied you stupid organ," he grumbled, talking to his belly. Glancing up from his stomach, he looked at Victoria contemplatively. 'I'm sure she would taste much better than this one,' he mused as he tore another bite from the dripping limb. Smiling sweetly through a mouthful of blood and gore, Lithium extended the limb out towards Victoria. "Want some?" he asked in an innocent tone, hoping to get a disgusted reaction from the vampire.

Meanwhile in the Light's Capital...

"Marcus and Carson are dead," the man at the head of the table said solemnly. A panicked murmur arose in the council room, and the man waited for it to settle before continuing. "We had a seer watching Marcus's unit, and they confirmed that Victoria Maryland murdered the entire unit and that Gray Ryugamine helped destroy the remains. A ghoul was caught eating the remains of several members in Marcus's unit, but we have no reason to believe he had anything to do with the murders at this time. A guard stationed at one of the watch towers also confirmed seeing Maryland flee from the border of our nation on a motorcycle after Carson was shot. We have no evidence that Ryugamine was associated with that incident, but we suspect the two might be pairing up," the man stated and rested his head on his folded hands to wait for the onslaught of questions that he was sure he would be assaulted with.

"What are we going to do? Our head of field operations and our head tactician are now dead! An entire unit has been lost, and our security is obviously shot. What the hell were the guards doing throughout all of this?" one man yelled and a few murmurs of encouragement and agreement rose from the group.

The man at the head of the table leaned back in his chair and pulled a pipe out of his jacket pocket. He lit the device and inhaled deeply before speaking. "Most of the guards were stationed in the residential area of the city. We only had a few guards to spare for the watchtowers, and the shifts changed when Maryland was pulling up to the city. They hadn't seen her coming, and so they couldn't have stopped her. We'll take note of this and change up the shift schedule and pull more guards from the resident's area and add them to the city gates," the man declared, blowing smoke into the air as everyone listened. "Wilhelmina," he called and the said girl turned to look at him.

"Yes, my lord?" she responded, bowing her head slightly to the Light's king.

"Who can you spare from the Knights? Who is this new girl and where is Lauralelle?" he asked before taking another deep puff from his pipe.

Wilhelmina was silent for a moment as she contemplated her answer. "The Knights' numbers dwindle still, my lord. I simply cannot spare more of my clan mates; most of those who reside in my manor are mere apprentices. They are not ready for the battlefield. However, I will ask Lauralelle to assist you. Currently, she is watching over the manor for me, but I will see to it that she starts participating in more battles," Wilhelmina replied and looked to Hazel. "As for who is with me... I would like to introduce you all to Hazel Pael of the Fairy Knight clan, the daughter of Annora and Varick Pael," she announced. As per usual, a murmur went through the crowd.

"The princess?! I thought she was in hiding!"

"It appears she has returned."

"That sword...isn't it her mothers?"

"Is she taking Wilhelmina's place?"

"Good Lord, there's hope at last! Surely Annora's daughter will turn the tides of battle!"

"I wonder if she's as good with the sword as her mother."

Wilhelmina sighed as the group chattered, hoping their comments wouldn't worry Hazel too much.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - You flatter me so. Don't worry 'bout the length. ^_^ ))

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], nice name choice. Annora is so pretty.))

Hazel listened quietly to all the people speaking, looking at each speaker. The problems facing this city seemed worse than she knew. Then Mina told them who she was. Hazel blushed at all the comments and questions. She looked down, wanting to say something smart, something that would make them happy. Instead she just said, "Yeah... those were my parents, and that's me..." She looked around the table at the generals, waiting for their reactions.

Time to move on. No matter where helooked, high and low, he simply couldn't find her. She couldn't be onthis planet, so it was time to try elsewhere. So, after having donnedhis black cape over the pinstriped suit he wore, Osuka clasped thegolden latches together and tucked away his gunblades. A sigh passedhis lips, though. There were quite a few friends he had made here,and he had to leave them all behind again. They did, at least, have away to contact him, though, and that was all that mattered. So with anod of his head, Osuka checked himself over once more before decidinghe had all of his equipment and stepped out from the cavern to squintat the harsh rays of daylight that slammed hard into his eyes. Osukahad to lift up his right arm for a moment to allow his eyes to adjustbefore letting out a slow, calming breath and lowering his arm. Withthat, and a snap of his fingers, closed his eyes and was suddenlyconsumed by an eruption of neon green flames...And with that, he wasgone...

Traveling through space-and-time wasn'tas one would assume. One would think they would see stars rippingpast them and see history rewind or repeat, but instead it was nearlyinstantaneous. Only a half a second of blackness, and you were....Youuh... Osuka felt something odd. It was as if vertigo, like he wassuspended before he turned his gaze down. That was when he realizedjust what was wrong with the picture...

“Oh...” Hemuttered, blinking only for a moment at the pearly white buildingsbelow him.

Another instant later, Osuka found himselfplummeting quickly to the ground from hundreds of stories up,flailing and trying to get his rippling cape from his face beforebeing able to see what he was doing. This wasn't good. The buildingswere now coming closer, some seemingly pointed and sharpenedspecifically for this. Still, Osuka had an idea. With a desperategrab for the ends of his sturdy cape, Osuka flung his arms out andthen allowed his hands to erupt in flames. The heat that expelledfrom the back of the cape gave him the sight of being a flyingaircraft, but it wouldn't last long. He could only hover and glidedoing this, and it only slowed him down slightly. Even then, hedidn't calculate the fact that, after the initial drag, the burnwould increase his speed.

He should've figured it before hecame face-to-face with his tallest enemy yet.

Osuka's bodysmacked hard into the wall of one of the many buildings, yet despitethe speed at which he was going, Osuka was able to take the brunt ofthe hit's shock by having extended his legs and bent them in timewith the landing. This let his feet begin to slide down the slantedsurface, now surfing down the ledge until he came to one of the manystair-like ledges. These hadn't thrown him off since they were only alower continuation of the same angle, and he soon found himselflanding and rolling on the ground before gracefully regaining hisfooting. Once eh had done this, Osuka let himself jog a few paceswhile brushing himself off. He seemed to be surrounded by white. Itwas quite pretty and a lovely change of scenery for him. The thoughtof it made Osuka smile a little as he pushed his cape back to shovehis hands, his left being made of metal, into his pockets.

“Thisis quite the lively looking place,” he said to himself in a gentletenor. “Wonder what's going on in this city?”

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Nyx huffed, "I know what you meant, slag." Nyx hissed suddenly, then realized she had probably done something extremely stupid by doing that, but she was trying to stall somehow, just in case they were on they're way to save Drue and her. She didn't care if she got hurt in the process, she just wanted Drue and herself to make it out alive.

Harlen thought for a moment, studying Nikki carefully, "it has all of your names on it..." Harlen said reluctantly, "Except Nyx's." Aziel suddenly stopped, "We're here. Harlen, I think it'd be best if you go in there." Aziel said, gesturing towards the door. Harlen just nodded, "I'll see what I can do..."

Luci looked at Nyx and stepped away from Drue and towards her, laughing, "Slag? That is actually unique. It is rare someone can come up with a unique insult." Drue glared at Luci, the hate in his eyes made them glow red again. Luci dropped him from where he was in the air, which wasn't far from to the ground considering the chains. "I am only waiting for the other reapers to get here to take him away, and you little girl, can probably just go." Luci didn't like to kill or hurt people when it wasn't necessary.

Nikki let go of Harlen's hand and let him walk in there alone, she stayed outside with Aziel in tense silence. Once Harlen walked in Luci turned, Ah, another reaper. Harlen is it? What took you? She spoke into his mind. You probably know already, but Drue here has a bounty on his head. The girl was just with him.

Harlen didn't look at Luci for a while, instead he was looking at Drue and Nyx. He then turned his attention towards Luci, I was busy, sorry I took so long. Shall I take them both off your hands for now? he replied, looking over at the two again. Nyx was still unsure of what was going on, but she remained silent. She liked to believe Harlen wasn't here to take Drue and hurt him. As weird as it was, Nyx actually cared for Drue, she had known him almost her whole life. She didn't like the quarrel between Drue and most of the reapers- Nyx barely trusted the reapers, either. She trusted Harlen, though.

Aziel looked at his watch, if Harlen took too long Aziel would most likely have to go in there, "You should go for now, You wouldn't want another reaper to see you with that sign over your head, am I right?"

Luci looked at Harlen, Aren't there supposed to be more of you coming? Not that I don't trust your skills, but he has been on the most wanted list for well over a hundred years, She glanced back at Nyx and Drue, Sad thing is, that isn't the girl I really wanted to get. Drue is listed with a Nikki Hauger, but I haven't caught her yet. She recently... very recently actually, remember things she shouldn't have. Now they want her dead or alive, emphasis on dead. Won't it be fun? You should join me! Luci looked at Harlen and smiled big, wanting Harlen to join in the endeavor to kill Nikki.

Nikki looked at Aziel, "I can't just leave him... I need to know if he is ok..." She spoke quietly, the worry driving her insane. "Though I suppose I could hide again," she said, walking to the nearest shade and using darkness as an element to blend in.

Harlen looked at her and raised an eyebrow, No, it's only me. I can take care of him. And wasn't Nikki Hauger just recently killed? I was so sure. I would love to join you, but I've been quite busy lately, Deox has been assigning much for me to do, and I wouldn't exactly be the best to work with. Harlen walked over to Nyx and Drue, giving them a look and trying to tell them that he wouldn't hurt them, he wasn't sure if Drue would get the signal. Nyx felt relieved, but she still tried to put on an act, giving Harlen a look back, to tell him she'd play along, "Where are you going to take us?" she asked in a worried tone.

Aziel watched her walk off and stood outside the building for a few moments longer, before he decided he would go elsewhere and wait until Harlen came out again. He went and climbed up a tree, sitting n the branch and watching.

Luci looked at Harlen confused, No, she hasn't. Not to my knowledge. You know as well as I do the database is very accurate, seeing as how we know when a soul passes. However, I thought Deox died? That's what I heard anyways... If he isn't, he needs to check in to HQ sometime... Regardless, come on, we must! It is more important than anything he can have you doing. Have you forgotten the prophecy about Nikki? She will fall in love with a reaper, and never die as she is supposed to. It will gravely upset the status quo. Any children will be reaper and sorceress, much to powerful. They could end the reapers if they wanted to. Imagine the turmoil! She stepped close to Harlen, pulling on his shoulder and turning him around to face her. A reaper will fall in love with a mortal. Our psychics have foretold it, and we can't let it happen. It is your duty to help.

Harlen knew he was probably screwing this up bad, he just needed to get Drue and Nyx and get out of here. Listen, I'm quite busy right now, and I would appreciate if you would hand those two over to me so I can get this over with, I will talk to you tomorrow night and figure this all out, but I really need to go. He said, hoping Luci wouldn't sense his nervousness.

Victoria's red gaze followed Gray as he left, worry gleaming in her eyes. She wondered why he had suddenly wanted to leave so soon. Had Lithium troubled him?

She shook the thought out of her head, and stared down towards the dark concrete.

"But you'll be apart of my game now." Gray's words repeated over and over in her head. Her eyes narrowed, trying to figure out what he meant by that.

"Game? What does he mean by that?" She asked herself, not realizing she had said it aloud. She continued to think, than she finally knew what Gray meant.

When I was going to kill Marcus in the forest, he called me his 'knight'.. He also said he needed a knight, king, and queen to win.
She thought, than her fists suddenly clenched.

I should have realized this before! What was I thinking? Playing along with this.. This game of his! She snarled in her head. She gripped her forehead to keep herself from screaming at Gray. Her red eyes glanced back to him, showing nothing but pure anger as he hopped away on his crutches.

She was done with this game of his. From now on, whenever he even got near her, she would walk away, no matter what he said to her.

She let out a sigh, the anger fading. She looked back to Lithium, who had offered her the bloody limb.

"No thanks. I only drink blood." She said, forcing a grin as she stared back at the concrete.

"I'm Victoria Maryland, former assassin for the Dark army. It's nice to meet you." She said, realizing she hadn't properly introduced herself yet. Her eyes still had a hint of anger in them as she smirked towards Lithium.

Luci thought for a moment, Fine, but I am going with you to turn them in. No arguments. Luci quickly went to the wall and changed the chains from wall chains to chains that linked their legs together, and a long chain to pull them by. Luci smiled at Drue, Well Drue, looks like your time is finally up. Should I make you any crazier before you go? Harlen, Nyx and Drue could all hear her voice in their heads as she poked Drue's forehead. Drue looked at Harlen with a pleading look, then looked down at his feet and stood, "Let's get this over with then" he said sadly. "Well Harlen?" Luci said aloud, pulling Drue and Nyx by the chain.

Harlen sighed in frustration, I have unfinished business with Drue, so I'd rather turn him in myself. You can take the girl, though. he said, knowing Luci wouldn't get far if she did take Nyx, Aziel would be a barricade for sure. Harlen had no clue what to do now. If he had to, He'd just kidnap Luci or something. it wasn't the best plan, but it was all he could come up with. He didn't want her to get in his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back