• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit: Become Human

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for someone to rp D:BH with, OCs are acceptable, preferred even so we can play around a little. The plot will be a bit different then the game since Deviants will have been around for a long time since Elijah made the rA series, though he only got two androids in before CyberLife deemed them too dangerous. These androids would be so similar to human that the only different would be that they share are the abilities the other androids have, they can get sick(though not very sick that they're bedridden all week), feel things like pain and all that(able to turn of the sensors that make them feel pain so that they can chase deviants without too much trouble) and they 'bleed' as well making it very easy to be mistaken for humans. They can convert androids with a single touch, but their lack of artificial skin and LED make it hard to detect them.

rA2 and rA7 were suppose to the be the saviors of the deviants, until they vanished completely and Elijah refuses to tell them where they are, since he knows exactly where. rA7 is with a police Lieutenant named Hank Anderson and rA2 is with Carl and Markus.
---------------------------------

No one liners (really hate those since it's nearly impossible to continue the story)
A reply at least once a week, if you leave for vacation it'd be nice to know
Have fun rping
Plot ideas are always welcome

Last edited:
I would quite enjoy to roleplay this. I am a huge fan of the game; as you can see, and I am looking for any chance to have fun. I agree whole heartedly to the statements you have set up below the description.

I would quite enjoy to roleplay this. I am a huge fan of the game; as you can see, and I am looking for any chance to have fun. I agree whole heartedly to the statements you have set up below the description.
Which statement? And I'm glad you find it interesting, send me a PM so we can work out a workable plot

With the statements about one liners and notifying the other about vacations or long periods of time the other might not be on. And of course to have fun.

I hate them too. They aren't good to respond to, and they don't give and real detail to help drag you further into that world.

I'm looking for someone to rp D:BH with, OCs are acceptable, preferred even so we can play around a little. The plot will be a bit different then the game since Deviants will have been around for a long time since Elijah made the rA series, though he only got two androids in before CyberLife deemed them too dangerous. These androids would be so similar to human that the only different would be that they share are the abilities the other androids have, they can get sick(though not very sick that they're bedridden all week), feel things like pain and all that(able to turn of the sensors that make them feel pain so that they can chase deviants without too much trouble) and they 'bleed' as well making it very easy to be mistaken for humans. They can convert androids with a single touch, but their lack of artificial skin and LED make it hard to detect them.

rA2 and rA7 were suppose to the be the saviors of the deviants, until they vanished completely and Elijah refuses to tell them where they are, since he knows exactly where. rA7 is with a police Lieutenant named Hank Anderson and rA2 is with Carl and Markus.
---------------------------------

No one liners (really hate those since it's nearly impossible to continue the story)
A reply at least once a week, if you leave for vacation it'd be nice to know
Have fun rping
Plot ideas are always welcome
I'm open for this! Seems cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back