• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit: Become Human

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Muse here. I find myself craving a Detroit RP. First, however, I'd like to tell you about me.
  • I am 21 years old, therefore would like to roleplay in my age ballpark. It's safe to assume if you're younger than say 17-18, you should focus your search elsewhere.
  • I have a full time job. In fact, I'm a music teacher! It's an exhausting gig with a lot of after school commitment once August begins, so I can safely promise around a post a week and would appreciate the same.
  • With that post frequency, I post multiple paragraphs. 4-5 detailed paragraphs per character is a standard post length, without taking into account the flow of a story. I would like the same. It's really hard for me to get motivated to respond for less.
  • I prefer to RP in a PM, but threads can be negotiated. On-site is preferred over off-site.
  • Doubling is a must unless otherwise stated.
  • I will not roleplay CanonxCanon.
  • MxF, FxF, and MxM are all fair game.
Now for the fun stuff!

I'm looking for someone to play Connor across from an OC. I'd be interested in playing anyone in the game against your own OC! I prefer to play loosely against events in canon, but am open to any particular plots you may have in mind!

If this sounds like your thing, please shoot me a PM! I look forward to hearing from you!

I am interested, would you mind an OCxOC setting? I really love the setting and thoughts behind Detroit: Become Human, but i always feel a bit uncreative taking characters that already exist. I feel like having OC´s in a canon or canon-inspired setting gives us more freedom to create OUR rp instead of just replaying the game in text form, if you know what i mean. Should you actually be interested in discussing OC´s and a plot together, do dm me ^^

I am late to post but if you are still up for it i'd be happy to rp with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back