• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit Become Human RP

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So uh i wasn't sure what people want so I'm just gonna ask what time is this rp going to take place? Like is it before the revolution or after the revolution? I find it easier if it's an AU of sorts so we don't have to stick with the current canons and just add our own twist to the rp.

I was thinking of making a human that helped with rk line but has a somewhat strained and distrustful relationship with Kamski.

Why I want this to be AU you asked? let's just say it has something to do with the characters i will be making is all I'm gonna say.

anyway i think as long as you're at least semi lit, everyone is welcome to join.

If you got any questions do not hesitate to ask!

also tag SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown in case you might be interested.

LINKS
CS | OOC | MAIN

Last edited:
i am thinking of making a custom android i had made years ago, its a new line has something to do with Elijah. please don't murder me for it.

I added an ooc thread so we can discuss the plot there.

nvm I didn't know how many there were after an hour of looking I found every model there are a lot on that page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back