• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐€๐†๐„๐๐‚๐˜ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐†๐€๐ ;; ooc

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)
1637364964112.png
here is the ooc! feel free to ask away or just chat in here for the meantime; once characters are chosen there will be a discord available.
tag either me, mother of sorrows mother of sorrows , or .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ .

hiiii everybody !! i will be making an oc for the under-boss, iโ€™m looking forward to getting to know everybody ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคž

ARISEE i'm so excited for us to start this!! everybody tell me ur character ideas or else ๐Ÿ”ซ

sidiayyur sidiayyur
PLS johnny is just. a father. he absolutely would pull the 'i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed' speech on the hands members. ๐Ÿ˜ญ also UH,, i don't have a notion account, so could it maybe be alright with you if you copy-pasted your characters' info or something like that? c':

also. love all of the cs so far. big brain moments. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธi'll try to finish johnny today!!

sidiayyur sidiayyur
PLS johnny is just. a father. he absolutely would pull the 'i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed' speech on the hands members. ๐Ÿ˜ญ also UH,, i don't have a notion account, so could it maybe be alright with you if you copy-pasted your characters' info or something like that? c':

also. love all of the cs so far. big brain moments. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธi'll try to finish johnny today!!

could i possibly screenshot everything & send it over on dms in discord or on here :0c ?

sidiayyur sidiayyur yup, that works too!! feel the to send them in a pm or just putting them in the thread! c:

so, i have a question ! how does the soulmates thing work ? is it randomized ? do we pick our soulmates ? or do the gms get to play match maker and pick peopleโ€™s soulmates for them ? is it a โ€œfuck around n find out !โ€ thing ? iโ€™m curious !!

sidiayyur sidiayyur it's kiiiiind of a 'fuck around and find out' thing? as in, a lot of it is up to the writers themselves - you guys can decide amongs yourselves if you want your characters to be soulmates, or just go along with the flow till you think you'd like a romance. there are gonna be plently of matchmaking events and stuff to help with that!!

also tonykordei tonykordei pudgefudges pudgefudges Archie Archie am in love with all of the characters so far!!! <3 all of them seem really interesting and i'm excited to see them interact.

51DB8AC5-5684-4CA0-9592-2DB0A9B90FA5.jpeg
all these muslim characters are making me so happy sjsnsjsb thanks for blessing me yall!!

johnny's backstory being worked on? its more likely than you think ๐Ÿ˜ค HES GONNA BE DONE SOON

quick update - we'll be starting the discord soon!! this doesn't mean apps will close, so new people can still join. just letting in everybody whos done with theirs already so you guys can plot there! c:

tonykordei tonykordei pudgefudges pudgefudges Archie Archie sidiayyur sidiayyur

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ i am looking disrespectfully

Hi, I'm interested in joining the rp as a soldier! Can I start working on a character sheet, or do I wait for approval first?

Hi, I'm interested in joining the rp as a soldier! Can I start working on a character sheet, or do I wait for approval first?
you can go ahead and make a cs!! c:

So, I used to do coding and all that but I stopped for a very long time and forgot all the tips and secrets haha. Do you guys know where I can get coding templates, like the fancier ones?

Alrighty! : ) I looked through the roles list, if still available then i'd love to reserve the head detective role.
uuh i think both the lead detective and deputy are taken, i'm sorry!! i need to update the thread once i get the chance fr. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ AAA i hope thats okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back