• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Details, action, romance, and long term!

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)
I just want something that will keep my attention. All my other role plays have fallen off without an explanation from them. OR I've stopped replying because of extremely personal reasons.

I want details and literacy, adventure!

I am looking for something with your character as a vampire, HOWEVER, it does not have to be a must in the role play! It's just something that I am craving at the moment. I am okay with mostly all pairings!

I will be playing the female role. However! I am definitely okay with doubling! I am just much more comfortable with the female role as my primary, but have played male roles as well.

I do have a small plot in mind:

Y/C meets M/C in a crowded park at a birthday party for a distant relative, and have both been brought by other people to meet. They see each other as the party takes place and eventually end up talking, but go in separate directions when the party is over. Unbeknownst to them, they go to the same college in the middle of town, and are starting a new semester. One class together, and are assigned seats next to each other

Taking it from there as we figure out the the rest of the plot. I prefer to wing it and discuss things as we go along.

I don't mind romance, but I do NOT want it to happen immediately. I want it to be slow. Like a real life connection between the two characters. I am looking for long term after all.

I don't want anime pictures, or anime plots or pairings(I know none of them, and prefer real pictures).

I don't do fandoms.

I want to have fun. IF you have an idea you'd like to try, let me know. We can work something out.

Hi there! I just happened to stumble upon this thread, and wanted to say I would love to roleplay with you! You seem like a really fun and chill person to write with and maybe bond with, and I've be honored to do both of those things with you if you're up for it. That being side, I usually take on male roles (I do love my boys) but am totally flexible to whatever you want. I'll be honest; never done anything with vampires or anything of the sorts, so I'm sorry I can't scratch that craving of yours. Even after all this you're interested, please let me know! I'll provide a writing sample if you'd like, and we can go from there.

Lovely meeting you. :)  

Little Birdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back