• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed Undertale Roleplay

Felix Wrightwind

So, I haven't actually roleplayed here before, but I do have a starter up, and was wondering if anyone was interested. I am looking for someone who uses at least decent grammar and is at least somewhat detailed in roleplay. Please post your character sheet below if you are interested! My character sheet is in this link: Fandom - Prototype Model N006 (Nix)

Fandom - Hope

Hope this is okay! Heh. I've got about 3 or 4 years rp experience, and I'm just now making an account on this site, so, yeah. I also can pull off Sans, Flowey, or Blooky if you'd prefer one of them.

Hello! I would want to join this roleplay, but do you mind making me San? Someone's OC can be a replacement of Frisk maybe, in just a new timeline. Wooho, I feel determined roleplaying this!

AcomicSan said:
Hello! I would want to join this roleplay, but do you mind making me San? Someone's OC can be a replacement of Frisk maybe, in just a new timeline. Wooho, I feel determined roleplaying this!
Hey, I had to get a new account. Long story. Anyways, of course you can join!

AcomicSan said:
Hue hue, thanks! Well, maybe, ever since you didn't reply, I already got a lot of Roleplaying groups 0.0
You can go ahead and follow the link I put in one of the other replies in this post. Follow it to the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back