• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed Sword Art Online

I am with you, but I only had watched about 3 episodes of the series. It's a fairly good anime and I am willing to support the role-play.

^Yessssss

BUT

Don't bother when they get into Gun Gale Online in the second Season.

Worst part I watched...

GGO was great when Kirito became a girl ^.^

Honestly the only reason I might not join this RP is the minimum post length of 3 paragraphs. In an action-based thing like Sword Art Online, if you're doing PvP it would be very difficult to meet that requirement.

I don't think it's three any more. We've been talking, and I think normally it'll be two. Of course there are some exceptions, but our main point with doing this is to encourage people to become better writers and expand their skills, if that makes sense.

We want this rp to be serious and not something that takes a little bit of time. People to think about their post and not just write the first thing that comes to mind and post. Put a little thought and creativity into your post. What's your character feeling? Wearing? What do they see? etc.

Does that make sense?

Yeah, it makes sense and I can see why people have these requirements. It's just a little worrying in a roleplay where fights between players is possible, as you can only really do one thing per post in that scenario, and even when adding thoughts and emotions into that, it's difficult to reach two or three paragraphs in my opinion.

And that's probably where we would consider exception. I'm assuming that as long as we can tell you've tried, we'll be okay with it. Because like you said, every time, probably not going to happen, but we want to keep that level or go above it as much as possible.

Alright, I'll most likely join, then. I'll just have to hope it doesn't die as early as other VRMMO-related roleplays I've joined on here. :)

It should be noted I put the post limit in place because your HP amount is determined by your level, which is determined by post count. Thus I want to avoid padding by one liners.

This is ofc if when we make this that it is feasible. If it isn't, I'll rethink levels. Either way, one lining is bad and open ended and while action is fast paced, it needs to know what is happening.

Keeps people posting, which keeps people interested :3

Wow, pretty creative. But, uh, I've never done action PvP fights beforehand...

Could there be a few guidelines and tips and stuff for people like me to refer to for them? ;3

I have already done a lot of work for rules/mechanics etc. After some more and then approval by the rest of the team, I'll open them to public viewing.

Hello everybody. Are you guys still looking for people? I know sometimes RPS will have too many people, which is never fun for me. So if there is too many right now just reply whenever you can ^^

We're still working on putting everything together, but if people are interested, we'll let you all know once it's made

Oh cool.

But I really DO hate those people who will power-game to victory and make their characters win every battle and then asdnuio8jp9f like qywgbdqyuinadwodpi....

Yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back