• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [DETAILED] Seeking a Second Night Owl - 2/7/18

Edna

The not so Eloquent

tumblr_olwng4M0Gs1w4oiizo1_500.gif

Introduction

Going to make a feeble attempt to not get too carried away with this interest thread, since all three of my other threads were booted by activity that is impossible to keep in step with.

Oh, there are people who are still reading this? Ahem. Hello, the name's Edna, rambunctious through text but puny behind screen. I am hoping to round up a handful of partners just in time for the new year... and for Valentine's Day. That might explain why I attempted to create a wine aesthetic.

Here's some information that I prefer not to force-feed you in direct messages. For the love of Irene, DO NOT express interest if you defeat the purpose of reading a thread. I do not mean to sound like a brute, but I can't stand repeating myself. Clarification differs.

Whereabouts, Preferences, & Requirements

I am sixteen, meaning that I am a minor. Now is your chance to flee if numbers below eighteen bother you.
As titled in the thread, I am seeking detailed partners. Now, the definition of detailed is up for interpretation. Detailed, to me, is not ranked by speed or quantity. I define it with... passion? You are willing to take an extra hour or two to edit in order to fulfill your desire of having your work achieve attraction based on wording, not pretty, pastel coding. You explore the mentality of your character more than you explore your own narration. Don't want to type an essay, but you get the point.
All I require for length is two paragraphs, with effort that is.
I am very lenient whenever it comes to posting frequency. Deadlines for post submission is absurd. Writing should not feel like a chore, and due dates easily override quality. Post when you can. Just don't ditch until you give me a heads up.
Please, for the most part, be adventurous with genders and pairings. We all have preferences for certain roles, but don't arrive with exclusivity. Being flexible increases the chance of compatibility through compromise. It's better to have more options laid out. "Sorry, can't be a male because I am female either though I never made the attempt to take role since I need to be the apple of his eyes and be beautiful or be some badass edge lord lol XDXD LIKE PLEASE I AM THE ONLY FEMALE THAT EXISTS ON THIS FORUM SITE I THOUGHT THIS WAS TINDER WHY AREN'T THEY TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH ME???
❧ Doubling will take convincing. I do not double up to offer your preferred gender role or pairing. Doubling/multiple characters will only occur if the plot conducts it.
Besides watching the storytelling flourish, I enjoy getting to know my partners through OCC. By no means I am implying for you to be an open book, nor am I pleading for constant company I mean that'd be fucking sweet if you did. Just don't come in as a bricked wall, otherwise I will lose interest.
I prefer that you have a Discord. Plotting and OCC is much more efficient there.
Lastly, you MUST send me a writing sample. I don't want one of us stomping on each other alive. You can also thank trust issues.

Generalized Interests
Note that the list is not the only options. It is to provide a way to trigger potential connections. Please, do yourself a favor and feel free to tell me what you adore, hate. It's not considered as a selfish act, I promise. =)
❧ In-depth plotting takes place within direct messages. Confusion is easier to avoid and we possess more control.

Horror (Blood and gore, on-screen murder, cannibalism, fanatical bedtime monsters, captivity, cults, historic mansion snooping, psychoanalysis)
Modern (Miami '80's, business incorporation, foreign gangs, drug houses)
Wild West (Bounty hunters, tomb-robbers, gold rush)
Fantasy (Enigmas of humanity, enchanted forests, human/animal hybrids, alchemy, emotional absence, "City of the Dead")

Last edited:
Hello there! You seem like a very mature and competent person to write with, and I would be very interested in trying it out with you. ^^ If you could pm/give me your discord name and tag I would be very willing to talk out ideas with you! (As well as provide a writing sample for you!)

I could also give you mine if you would prefer that!

Hello Edna Edna I am a humble strawberry who is brand new to this website but with a two decades worth of roleplaying experience.
I would be happy to introduce myself further through private message and am excited to send you an example of my writing.
As of now I'm unsure how exactly to send a private message (I am fairly certain I cannot as I haven't met my quota for posts yet)
If you would be so kind as to send me a private message I would love to speak further! :0

I am very interested in possibly becoming your roleplay partner. Send me a pm and I'll send you a few writing samples and my discord.

Hello,
I attempted to send you a PM, but wasn't able to. I'm extremely interested in starting a roleplay with you. Please feel free to PM me and I can provide you with a bit about myself as well as a text sample as you asked for^^

Still searching for partners. This’ll probably the last bump before I close shop. ^

You've definately caught my eye. Just a quick question: what exactly is the post example based on? Just make something up, or doyou have a prompt in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back