• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed-Princess Bride/'Powerful'

Was it too much?

• Yeah, chill girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope! It was perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ConverseGhost

Recovered
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WARNING: Your character is Female and mostly fleshed out if you decide to take on this RP.

This morning, at 3 AM, I was reading the Princess Bride. Its a wonderful novel full of romance, high adventure and mythical creatures. The characters are amazing, with wonderfully made backstories, and the plot is beautiful. But this isn't too much about that amazing book. During my early morning reading, I heard a song on the radio. I had heard it before but, as I placed the song with the book, I had to create this RP. It's nothing like the plot of the Princess Bride, but more so about the characters. I was in love with both book and song. The song is called 'Powerful' by Major Lazer and feat. Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley. You may have heard it, as its becoming popular now. It's an amazing song and I suggest you to listen to it, even if you're not going to take on this RP.

So, in this RP, I already have a bit of your character fleshed out. I'm not taking away your right to create a character, I just have certain attributes that I need for this RP. I'd give you the CS with the parts that I need filled out and give you the ability to add your own touches. The following is what I'd put down on the CS for you:

>Age

>Gender

>Sexuality

>General Appearance (I'd give you a range of attributes (i.e. brown hair, blond hair) for you to choose from)

>General Personality (MOST of the girl's personality will come from you. I'd just give you things that I'd want you to stick around, though)

These are the attributes you'd be able to fill out in the CS:

>Specific Appearance (Including Picture)

>Specific Personality

>Background

>Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes

The Main Plot of this RP is about a tough guy and a sweet, innocent girl. They'd be adults, living in their own separate worlds until something brings them together. Erik (my char, the tough guy) is the leader of...something. It depends on what RP we choose because I'm stuck between Furry, Werewolf or Medieval. It's your choice. If it's a Furry, he'd be the Leader of a Gang/Mafia. If it's Werewolf, he's the Alpha. If it's Medieval, the Leader of Bandits. Anyways, something that was supposed to be secret was seen by your sweet little char. Erik would take it upon himself to 'take care' of the girl but, once alone, he realizes he can't kill her. So he hides her away. This would be a 1x1 Fantasy/Modern/Romance that would require at least three paragraphs from each RPer. PM me and we can talk about it! I understand if it seems like much, so we could also talk about changing a few things. Thank you for your time!

Here is the song 'Powerful' by Major Lazer feat. Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley

[media]

[/media]

This sounds amazing! I would live to do the werewolf one where he's the alpha! I love romances with wolves cuz of the whole mated for life thing. Pm me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back