• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy /Detailed Orion Academy (Helpers needed! Ignore post count!)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Really?
You're too modest then.

*says person with no sense of shame, guilt and regret*

[/QUOTE]
I really am too modest, jesus.

Ita reached a point of insecurity rather than modesty.

[QUOTE="A p h r o d i t e]I really am too modest, jesus.
Ita reached a point of insecurity rather than modesty.

[/QUOTE]
That kinda sounded like bragging....

A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
AHHHHH!
SAME!

I have just been lazing around for no reason when I should be doing stuff!

*flops*

[/QUOTE]
I can get lost on the weird part of YouTube for days.... on the bright side I know a ton about strange medical conditions that I'll probably never get and a bunch of useless facts.

Not gonna be able to join. Seeing that 'Detailed' tag, and I'm halfway to nopeville, sorry. xD

I am very flattered that I'm in that list though! Thank you! :)

@Ballerina

Ballerina said:
I can get lost on the weird part of YouTube for days.... on the bright side I know a ton about strange medical conditions that I'll probably never get and a bunch of useless facts.
Same here.

Why do I need to know these fifty completely random and useless facts I will never know.

They do help me look smarter when my dad is explaining something and I can add to it though.

[QUOTE="A p h r o d i t e]I wouldn't mind helping with coding snd whatnot. Plot development too.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Oooh! Me too me too!

[/QUOTE]
I'd really appreciate both of your help!

Oh

Oh

Oh

I just noticed the detailed tag *facepalms interally* I may disappoint on post length. (Still interested though :3.)

Daisie said:
Not gonna be able to join. Seeing that 'Detailed' tag, and I'm halfway to nopeville, sorry. xD
I am very flattered that I'm in that list though! Thank you! :)

@Ballerina
ChronosCoded said:
Oh

Oh

Oh

I just noticed the detailed tag *facepalms interally* I may disappoint on post length. (Still interested though :3.)
It's Casual/Detailed, because I can't really do detailed either, meaning that it would probably range 1-3 paragraphs per post, I hope that makes you two feel a tad better. <3

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Same here.
Why do I need to know these fifty completely random and useless facts I will never know.

They do help me look smarter when my dad is explaining something and I can add to it though.

[/QUOTE]
I guess that's sort of a perk to watching waaaaaay too much YouTube, I usually tell my dad the facts I've learned too.

My fc's gonna be... Hm...

Idfk yet.

Possibly a girl from Love Live tho, because I'm currently addicted to both that and Danganronpa

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
YUSSSS!
FOUND PERFECT FC!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, just so you know I'm only going to accept anime/illustrated faceclaim. :3

Ballerina said:
I guess that's sort of a perk to watching waaaaaay too much YouTube, I usually tell my dad the facts I've learned too.
Heheh.

My dad is the reason I neglect google.

He's like a walking encyclopedia 0.0

That's why I'm happy when I can tell facts he doesn't know

Ballerina said:
It's Casual/Detailed, because I can't really do detailed either, meaning that it would probably range 1-3 paragraphs per post, I hope that makes you two feel a tad better. <3
I'm a Simple RPer, with not even a paragraph most of the time. :P It's a very one-liner style of writing, and I don't want to disappoint anyone. Thank you though.

Ballerina said:
Oh, just so you know I'm only going to accept anime/illustrated faceclaim. :3
I had backup plans for both

tumblr_o6h4rmZmuK1qet0cro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="A p h r o d i t e]My fc's gonna be... Hm...
Idfk yet.

Possibly a girl from Love Live tho, because I'm currently addicted to both that and Danganronpa

[/QUOTE]
Have you been watching Love Live Sunshine and if so, who's your favorite girl so far?

I haven't been able to watch Danganronpa 3 due to the stupid Mature rating.... :'3

Daisie said:
I'm a Simple RPer, with not even a paragraph most of the time. :P It's a very one-liner style of writing, and I don't want to disappoint anyone. Thank you though.
Ah, I see, thanks for checking the roleplay out though!

Ballerina said:
Have you been watching Love Live Sunshine and if so, who's your favorite girl so far?
I haven't been able to watch Danganronpa 3 due to the stupid Mature rating.... :'3
Yes I have, and I love it. A new episode came out here today.

My favorite so far... It's a battle between Dia, Hanamaru and Mari.

Because those cute patooties are just beautiful.

[QUOTE="A p h r o d i t e]My fc's gonna be... Hm...
Idfk yet.

[/QUOTE]
Is Love Live good?

(my opinion of good is anything remotely interesting and fun, since I'm just a filthy casual)

I'm thinking of binging it.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Is Love Live good?
(my opinion of good is anything remotely interesting and fun, since I'm just a filthy casual)

I'm thinking of binging it.

[/QUOTE]
Love Live is great.

Join me in this endless pit of idol girls

Once you form a favorite, you'll never stop watching just for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back