• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Detailed or Casual First Person, anyone?

Kittenkitten

W h y can't I fit the Bee Movie Script here, mods?
W o w. Hi. I am writing this at work so it's not great, spare me on that one boyos.
I've a massive HANKERING for first-person. You do too? Well, hell yeah, let's get down to business.
Bit o' introductions.
I'm 24.

I work PRN at a hospital as a tech in 12hr shifts. I know my schedule ahead of time, but suffice it to say, you likely won't see much of me during the days I do work!

I prefer Discord & Skype for OOC, but I am content remaining on RPN if it suits your fancy.

I am okay with mature themes and have no triggers worthy of note.

I come with plots, woah.

I'm not a stickler for how you type OOC. I like to joke and meme about, honestly.

Grammatical and spelling mistakes happen, I am not going to ream you for them, and I have a lot of leniencies. I'm merely looking for a partner I'll mesh well with who wants to work on improving their writing alongside me or just have fun! A fellow hobbyist.

I'm laid-back and do not have a response quota. Take your time. Rome was not built in a day. RP is a hobby, not an obligation.

I'm a huge plottier, world and character builder. You'll 100 percent have collaboration with me.

I'm an artist. I draw inspiration from music a lot. I also draw alot. Har, har.

I like darker plots as opposed to fluff but I do like fluffier stuff here and there.

I prefer non-hetero pairings for romance, wait dont't leave- you might be able to talk me into something otherwise. I wouldn't mind mxf at all, but overall mxm is my main shindig.

I put a lot of effort into what I write. However, I'm not particular about WC. Quality over quantity, match if it is your thing or if you feel it appropriate. I tend to write quite a bit by nature, so it's unlikely you'll ever see a very, very short post from me. I don't equate literacy with the ability to post with great length. However, I am not a fan of one-liners, lest they are amazing and ground breaking.

I'm slow at writing because I'm meticulous. Please don't rush me for responses, and I will offer you that same courtesy.

I'm an artist. I also enjoy video gaming. I'll ramble your ear off about games if you let me. I enjoy reading when I get the chance, and naturally, I'm a hobbyist writer (because I'll never finish a novel, bless). I like talking about music as well. Show me them sick beats.

I'm patient and understanding. I'm not a nag. I won't pester you. I'm a certified vent sponge, so vent your woes to me if you need to. As a RP-partner, I'm overall laid-back.

Now onto them THEMES and PAIRINGS, eh? Note, I am open to any and all ideas. I have no particular triggers.

Modern
Historical (ask me about this one, there are some time-periods I'm not well versed in.)
Fantasy
Futuristic
Utopic/Dystopic
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Any mixture of the above, to be honest.
Open to suggestions.

Wolf's Rain
Hero Academia
Parasyte
Tolkien, though I could be better versed.
Probably wouldn't mind doing setting in some of Stephen King's novels.
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls
The Last of Us
Lovecraft
Dragon Age, another I could be better versed in, tbh.
Mass Effect
FNAF
Gravity Falls
Rick and Morty
Anything by Junji Ito. I suppose that's a bit niche.
Silent Hill
Law and Order: SVU, CSI
Amnesia and its counterparts.
Dark Souls.
Homestuck.
The Purge
Bioshock
Red Dead Redemption
GTA
Animal Farm, 1984, Flatland
The Hannibal Lector Series

Horror
Psychological
Dark, Angst
Anything regarding about addiction or heavier subjects.

{not a full list, by all means}
Detective|Serial Killer. Killer with Amnesia|Dectective

Killer|Spirit

Serial Killer| Serial Killer's object of fancy

Addict|Addict, Addict|Former Addict, Addict|Sober

Hate to Love

Darker twists on the Red String of Fate.

Darker twists on fairy tales of all sorts.

Cultist|Demon

Ghost|Living, Ghost|Ghost, Ghost|Other Supernatural Being

Gods, maybe? Or entities such as Death.

Criminal {of any sort}|Officer {corrupt or not}

Mobsters, Gangs, Crimimal shenanigans

Someone struggling with their sexuality|Someone open, or perhaps, two characters struggling with their sexuality. Addable to any plot.

Exploration of life after death, perhaps?

Something based off of the song Hotel California, or really, based off any song. Gotta love basing plots on songs.

Shifters! Be they weres or something of the sort.

Toxic relationships or forbidden love, or both.

Survivor|Survivor in a post-apocalyptic or war-torn setting.

Soulmate AUs, but dark, maybe?

Rivalry to Romance.

Ex|Ex

Cthuloid shenanigans

Time Traveler|Normal Human, Time Traveler|Time Traveler

A|B|O verses

Sadist x Masochist

Alien x Human

Dragon Shifter x Dragon Hunter

Kidnapper|Kidnapped

Angel|Demon

Monster|Human

Immortal|Human

(* Indicates I have more details for this particular seedling, but I am keeping it short for the sake of this post. I'm continually adding to this.)

*Society is led to believe they live within a Utopia and Muse A falls under this umbrella, while Muse B, a wanted individual, knows the true nature of their world, and, in desperation, reveals this truth unto Muse A.

*Muse A is a detective that can see ghosts while Muse B is studious in criminal psychology (potentially a serial killer, think Hannibal Lector, here) and agrees to assist Muse A in capturing a killer who has proved to be an utter enigma.

*Muse A travels to a town where suicides are rumored to be exceptionally high, only to find that Muse B is the definite cause of this, unbeknownst to those around them.

Muse A is a recovering drug addict while Muse B is a very convincing dealer.

Muse A is a shifter, a dying and hunted race, who comes to Muse B's doorsteps, injured and defensive. Muse B decides to take pity on Muse A.

*Something similar to Wolf's Rain. This isn't a seedling, but I've five million ideas for this, okay?

Muse A and Muse B are participants, willingly or not, of the purge.

Muse A is an immortal being who is utterly sick of Muse B's time-traveling bullshit.
Or
{Tumblr plot}
Muse A is a time traveler and Muse B is an immortal, they spend their lives together meeting throughout time

{Tumblr plot}
Muse A is a beautiful, brilliant student who has, unfortunately for them, caught the attention of Muse B, a transfer student who only recently just started at the university. Not much is known about Muse B other than the fact they’re new and relatively quiet. Muse A takes it upon them-self to show Muse B around, a gesture misconstrued as romantic affection. Muse B begins to obsess, and eventually kidnaps Muse A.

{Tumblr Plot}
Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is crisp, Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.

One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place. Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrives at the bridge, Muse B struggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse B might be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.

Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost but doesn’t know it.

& much more~
Seriously, just ask. I love hearing plots from others, even if it's not listed a lick in here.

Last edited:
Well buddy, how do I put this?

I would LOVE to RP with you. I'm going to sleep right now, so I'll PM you tomorrow unless I have a negative answer in the meantime (though if you don't wanna RP with me, you can still tell me on that PM obviously). I have a search thread of my own in my signature you can read for all about me and some ideas I would love to try. See if anything catches your eye and if you think we're compatible after going through my search thread as well, then we'll share discorda and start talking an RP XD

I'd love to rp a few of these plots and pairings, let me know if you're still looking? I have an idea of how to connect a few of the pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back