• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed, limited characters

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am currently searching for people who would be interested in joining my RP.

If you like small role plays (I am only accepting seven characters) this may be for you. It is set in an alternate universe with its own history and species. The initial post gives small insight into what will happen over the course of this story. As a GM, I like to keep secrets from the players for suspense and surprise. There will probably be a puzzle or two thrown into the mix as well. If you are interested, here is the link Detailed - The Chosen of Seven | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Please note that no characters will be accepted until the entries are closed. I am deciding on characters based on a marking system. The rubric used can be seen in the Character Creation Tab.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back