• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed(ish) Plots Inside (Realisitc and Fantasy)

PaddieCake

The Piggie Lord
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Plot A: 1920s, Crime, Mystery, Romance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Plot B: Life/Death romance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Beatrice is a young socialite, often found at parties, surrounded by large groups, gossiping and fraternizing with friends and strangers alike. It was at one of these parties that she meets a young man. He was a complete stranger, and the two form a bond.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]   [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]As this bond grows she finds that he’s not quite what she had assumed at first. A secret that could either tear them apart, or drag young Beatrice into a world she never thought she would be a part of…[/SIZE]

My character for this would, obviously, be Beatrice (<3 my lovely).

We can work out details for your character in PM if you want.

This is set in the 20s (haven't decided a specific year yet) I want this to be relatively accurate to the time period, doesn't have to be perfect, but accurate enough.

The embodiment of Life and Death, them meeting/working together/falling in love. No major plot ideas, but I like the idea of a strained relationship between the two due their own emotional issues they have.

I think I'd prefer to play death in this RP? I think it could be fun/interesting to do :)

I'm looking for lit/moderately advanced RP-ers.

I like detail, so preferably two decent paragraphs minimum?

I'd like at least one post a day, but realistically a couple of times a week? More is ok but I know I can't always do that so I won't expect that from you.

I prefer things written in third person.

Grammar and spelling are important, not super important, but important, I need to understand what you're saying after all.

I think that's it for now, thank you ^^'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back