• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So, which story are you most interested in?

• Illegal Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagmaCore High School

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
547 days. It feels like a lot, doesn't it? When you say a year and a half it doesn't quite stick right - feels like less time. It makes it less meaningful. But when you say 547 days - it's believable. It's believable because that was so long ago. Because you only think about what's happening right now, what is going on in the moment, every minute feels like an hour when you're crouched down behind a dumpster praying they didn't hear you. The outbreak caused concern at first - just 547 days ago. Of course, no one really knew what this was. At first, we were told it was nothing serious, just something akin to a nasty bug like the common cold. Then, it became something like that of the flu, but more violent. Next, it was a flesh-eating virus we needed to take precautions against, wash our hands, wear masks, change our clothes, clean more so than usual. Slowly everything went into quarantine, the government was put under martial law and we had to listen, we had curfews, we were safe. One by one, cities were put under quarantine, families split apart to keep everything from becoming infected. Keep everyone from becoming one of... them. Separating the infected from those unaffected. Of course, one never knew when they were infected. It wasn't revealed until 14 days into this mess that it wasn't airborne, oh no, but it was easy to contract. The moment it got into your system, whether by mouth or you accidentally got nicked by a rusty nail, it was done for. You were done for. Just three hours after it enters your body you feel hot, your body is trying to fight back, you sweat. After eight to nine hours you go back to a normal temperature but with violent vomiting, soon followed by rapid deterioration of the skin. Your organs shut down and your throat closes up last as you foam at the mouth, this happens just twenty-four hours after contracting the virus. On hour 26, your body starts to move again. But you are no longer living. 539 days ago, families and lovers broke quarantine code and went to see their infected loved ones, they were bitten by what they mistook as their family. The virus spread. Everyone was numb to the news. It couldn't possibly happen where you live, it was a New York problem or a small town in Texas problem. Not your town, no. But when you have to put your own kid down to fully understand the situation, to really allow the magnitude of the situation to sink in, you begin to question humanity. 525 days ago the outbreak began to spread, anyone who got bit or had any sort of contaminated contact with one of them demons were infected. 523 the panic finally set in world wide. It was spreading too fast for containment. 514 days ago, just 33 days after the first outbreak. The world was in total chaos. Now you're clinging to what sanity you have left, scrounging for what food those vultures hadn't robbed the stores of or managed to miss in their initial search. Or maybe they dropped it or misplaced it, maybe, just maybe you're that lucky. You're killing who and what you must to survive, protecting what little you have left, desperately cradling what you can keep. Who can you trust? Anyone?

Nobody believes in monsters. How could you? The government says they're a myth. There's little to no factual proof of monsters. And since you were a child all you've been told is that they're fake and not real. But when the seems of a reality wrapped in lies get ripped open, and the truth comes out political war rages. Many people believed we should overthrow the government for lying to us, for belittling us and claiming we wouldn't be able to handle the truth. Many believed we should capture all the monsters and kill them - make everything go back to normal. The government did try that. But everyone was enraged that they'd kill something claiming it to be a monster when it was as sentient like us. And so, the government was overthrown. Sending the world into anarchy for a brief year. New rulers were established, those who agreed to never harm monsters and that we could coexist. Naturally, it took time to get used to this. But every day we became more excepting. One thing that has been a law for a while though, one thing we can't except. Crossbreeding between that of a "monster" and that of a human. Hybrids are not allowed. But didn't some great philosopher say love knew no boundaries? What's a price of paper and some heavily armed guys patrolling the city gonna do? Stop us? Not. Underground dating clubs for humans and monsters alike started up, many get shut down as fast as possible, those involved are in serious danger of death as the armed men are allowed to kill those breaking this very strict law. They're objective is to capture everyone involved and "retrain" them. Make them obey the law. Let the rebellion begin.

Setting: New York City, late October, snow is just starting to fall, Halloween is five days away.

Strangers to each other, a prophecy untold, a ritual planned for eons and these young soon-to-be heroes stumbled upon the most dangerous quest they will ever face. The ritual the strangers stumbled upon was one of many to come. An unknown man in an old set of robes awoke an ancient evil by breaking open the seals on a protective statue that has stood dormant for millennia on a mound known as the tomb of chaos. This tomb held one of several old gods, who wreaked havoc on their followers and toyed with them, treated them as little more than game. With little choice, these strangers must build bonds of friendship and trust one another to defeat an ancient evil, set to rise from their very ashes and destroy all they know and love, in just three years time. Can they do it?

Note: There is a lot to this as it is all based in a world I made myself for a D&D setting, but we won't need to roll dice or anything, I just want to put the world to use. I tried once and it burned quickly.

Magma Core High School of the Supernaturally Gifted

Congratulations! You've been accepted to Magma Core High School of the Supernaturally Gifted. Our specially picked staff welcomes you to the school with open arms! Here at Magma Core many children between the ages of 14 and 19 study main classes such as The Short History of Supernaturals and Mortals, The Science of Alchemy, Astronomy and Astronomical Readings, and many, many more. Students will be required to take a number of classes based on their species and breeding background. For those who can not make it to outside classes during sunlight hours, our teachers will work with you to make sure you get all the information from the lesson. We have several accommodations for those who need specialized modes of transportation around campus and many accommodations for sleeping arrangements.

Students will need to submit a housing form to the Head of Dormitories Office before March 10th, preferably after you submit your attendance forms,

*First-year Students are required to purchase One; Day Uniform. This consists of a silver-lined white cloak. For girls, you are required a silver and black plaid skirt, knee-length, a white button-up top, a silver woolen vest, silver and black tie, Silver stockings, and black half-inch heeled dress shoes with silver buckles - facing outward. For boys you are required silver dress pants, with a black belt with silver buckle, a black button-up with a silver woolen vest, silver and black tie, and black polished dress shoes with silver laces. You are also required to have a red clip on your tie at all times.

*Second-year students required to have joined a club by second semester, and wear the pin to that club on your tie at all times! Exchange all of your silver accents from your first year to gold.

*Third-year students are required to change their gold accents to a ruby color.

*Fourth-year students are required to change their ruby accents to a emerald color.

*Honors students' wardrobes consist of a black cloak lined with white fur and a fur hood, they will have light blue silk on the inside and have a diamond clasp. Girls Honor Uniforms consist of a light blue and white silk plaid skirt, knee-length, a black button up top, a light blue woolen vest, a light blue and white tie, white or light blue stockings, and white half inch heeled dress shoes with diamond buckles - facing inward. For boys, you are required light blue dress pants, with a white belt with a diamond buckle, a white button-up with light blue woolen vest, a light blue and white tie, and white polished dress shoes with light blue laces. You are required to have your honors clip on your tie at all times if a boy or if a girl your honors hairpin or headband in/on at all times.

All uniforms can be bought as hand-me-downs at the School Store, or, be purchased through the School Tailor through Uniform Forms that are to be submitted to the Vice-Principal. In addition to uniforms, all specialized forms, such as; special eating/feeding arrangments, sleeping arrangements, transportation or other arrangements are all to be submitted to the Vice-Principal before March 10th.

If you do not submit your Attendance Forms to the Attendance Office by March 10th we will assume you are not showing and your spot will be taken by another student. Please send all forms to the proper offices AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Along with your submitted forms previously mentioned, you are required to submit your class forms to the Attendance Office, as well as the contract that is to be signed by you and your parents. This contract is enclosed with this letter, read it carefully. This contract states, to sum it up, that you will not break any school rules, such as the large rules pertaining to our bullying policies, school property policies, and out uniform policies. If you fail to comply with the school rules our Vice-Principal and Head of Security and School Punishments, Delilah Rubyfang, will see to your punishment in a fair and timely fashion. If you fail to submit a fully filled out form your forms will be rejected and you will no longer be attending the school.

We hope to see you April 1st at the gates!

~ Your Principal
Venesha Firehawrt

~ And Your Vice Principal

Delilah Rubyfang

Okay so, I want to do a group rp but I'm not quite sure which one I want to do. I will only be doing one of these so if you vote please do comment that you voted or keep checking back so you can see which rp ended up going up in the end. I have done a few of these before on here, usually, they crashed and burned, I hope they don't this time!! :) Again, I will only be doing one of them but I would like to do just that, one of them! XD A group rp, I picked out a few stories that offered room for many people to join.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back