• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Detailed} Group or Partner Sought

Bunn

Fantasy Nut
Looking for individual and groups.

I am looking to further develop each of my characters with the help of another skilled roleplayer. I want something to build and develop my characters with. I prefer FxM romance. The roleplay I do when regarding FxF is almost always strictly platonic unless I feel that they might have the appropriate chemistry to do otherwise.

I mostly do High-Fantasy to Medieval time periods, but I am willing to try a modern time frame. I'll be doing the starter which will be rather lengthy, but most of my roleplay is generally 1-3 paragraphs long or more, not including dialogue.

I roleplay both privately and publicly.

I love developing a story that is both cohesive and able to be fit into the Jenga puzzle that is the universe as a whole. Most of my characters do exist in the same world unless it seems it might not fit with the flow of the story.

Rundown
{FxA - Please reference my preferences above.}
{High-Fantasy – preferred}
{Paragraph roleplay}
{3rd Person}
{Public or Private.}
{World Building.}
{Pre-Planning}

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I would love to talk, however I would love to know what I'm going into beforehand. Do you care to share some of your more preferred characters or ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back