• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiel rp (looking for a Castiel) plots provided/open to any other ideas!

Ghoullz.7335

BLACKJACK!
Hey!! I’m looking for a destiel(mostly―there's like 2 plots where it can be platonic or a diff char :)) rp partner! :) I prefer to play Dean, but I also could use the practice with my Castiel roleplaying skills. 😭 I prefer to reply descriptively, but I mostly try to mirror my partner’s style and length. I’m open to all sorts of themes and scenarios (though I prefer nsfw only with those who are 18+), but please also let me know your triggers and limits. I have a few plot ideas listed here, and if any of them interest you, feel free to add me on discord! cigzaftrdrk :) Hope to see you soon. <3

1:A job similar to the Djinn, but with Castiel on board, so sometime between season 4 and 15. Probably closer to like season 6 or so, when an actual bond is formed between Dean and Castiel. Castiel is aware of his feelings for Dean at this point, and Dean just doesn’t really comprehend him yet. He gets attacked by the djinn again, but somehow Castiel makes it into his head, trying to wake him up and pull him out, similar to the episode changing channels, and obviously he’ll have his struggles staying in and even helping Dean, but he struggles even more once he meets the other Castiel, Dean’s husband. Obviously, after they pull him out, Dean simply shrugs it off, saying some nonsense about how it was messing with them both—will Castiel confront it?

2: Dean has always struggled with nightmares, but they get increasingly worse once he gets dragged out of hell. Dean learns he has an angel on his shoulder, trying to help him, and he feels comforted by the fact, to the point Castiel becomes a safe person for him, Dean unconsciously prays for him during these nightmares, hence why Castiel is always there when he wakes up. It’s never been bad—not this bad, at least. He never remembers praying for Castiel, so he always freaks out when he wakes up to him. A bad mix with nightmares is the unending anxiety Dean struggles with, getting anxiety attacks—normally on his own time, being to embarrassed and suppressing it from anyone else. Sam’s out for the night, and Dean goes to sleep rather uneasily, and wakes up, resulting in a full-blown anxiety attack, and Castiel, being unsure of what’s happening, tries to comfort him.

3:Castiel never understood any sort of affection, and Dean knew that. The confused looks on his face when Dean is with a woman, or when he just talks about getting Castiel to pick one up. Little does Dean know, there’s something a little deeper he feels, something that ignites upon seeing Castiel kiss Meg. Jealousy. He has a shit ton on his plate that makes it difficult to take too personally, but seeing Meg and Castiel together more nearly makes his emotions bubble over, resulting in a frustrated confession.
4:Human Cas’s death. There isn’t much plot to this one I’m ngel but like, it’s literally just like Dean going into a literal depression, and yk how Castiel literally never witnesses it, well he does this time around and it’s like literally devastating and he’s stuck as a ghost, like Dean was with his first death, only being able to communicate with Dean, the reaper trying to just get him to let it happen and Castiel unable to leave Dean how he is, knocking shit over and trying to get Dean to help him defeat the reaper—it might result in a deal…..

5:Castiel is an angel, as we all know—but what if he’s more than that? A guardian angel. Dean Winchester’s guardian angel. Castiel has been in love with the man his entire life, and the moment that he was told to drag him out of hell, he was already halfway out—He was there through every moment of Dean’s life, and although it’s been a crap ride, Castiel has saved Dean more times than Dean will ever know. One day, Castiel slips an old fact from Dean’s childhood—or anything, and he has to confessing to do…how will it go?

6: Dean doesn’t remember very much between the time of his last moment in hell before Castiel, and the moment he discovered he was buried in a coffin 6 feet under. No, he doesn’t remember some angel building him back up, or healing all of his scars, or even falling in love with said angel—or the angel shockingly returned feelings—or the confessions, all he knows now is that there’s this strange entity before him, claiming to be an angel, seeming to look at him with a level of fondness he’s not sure he’s ever understood—a look begging him to remember.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m very interested in several of these. I love Destiel and I’m happy to write for Cas. The ones I think interest me the most are 1, 3, and 6, but I’m pretty flexible with whatever direction you want to go.

Hi! I’m very interested in several of these. I love Destiel and I’m happy to write for Cas. The ones I think interest me the most are 1, 3, and 6, but I’m pretty flexible with whatever direction you want to go.
Awesome!! I saw that you also replied to my reply to your post, and I'm still interested in that, are you wanting to do both? I just thought I'd ask, considering we both showed interest in both ships! Also, I'm like never on here, tbh, do you have disc by chance? Feel free to pm me aswell :)

Awesome!! I saw that you also replied to my reply to your post, and I'm still interested in that, are you wanting to do both? I just thought I'd ask, considering we both showed interest in both ships! Also, I'm like never on here, tbh, do you have disc by chance? Feel free to pm me aswell :)
I’m not sure what your referencing? But maybe? Also, yes, I’m on disc and open to rp there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back