• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Desert Theme

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Hello! So, I already have a search thread, but this particular plot is one I really want to do, so I'm giving it its own thread. Before I get to the details though, a few things to mention:

I always appreciate good grammar and spelling. As long as you're trying and I can read what you say, we're good. My characters are anthro/furry, just so you know. I'm not picky about post length, as long as it contributes to the story. And keep in mind that I don't have the entire story written out already, so I'll need your help moving it along. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a story in a desert setting. I do have a specific plot for this, but it may or may not be open. But, even if that's not open, I'm still open to something else in a desert setting. Either something you come up with or something we come up with together.

Plot closed. The basic premise is that my character is a regular feline girl, but she lives in a fantasy world equivalent of ancient Egypt, so they worship her as a goddess. Since she was found at a young age and raised by them, she truly believes she's a goddess. From there, it can go one of two ways. Either we can play it out in the ancient times as she's being worshipped, with your character somehow getting involved, or we can do it centuries later, after she's been magical sealed away (for her protection) and then uncovered by explorers. If you have some ideas of your own, feel free to share!

Last edited:
Kind of wish I had some ideas to contribute to it but the story sounds just to good to pass up. So is your character like Bastet or something?

Kind of wish I had some ideas to contribute to it but the story sounds just to good to pass up. So is your character like Bastet or something?
The civilization that adopted her believes she is, and so does she. But in reality, she's just a regular cat girl.

The civilization that adopted her believes she is, and so does she. But in reality, she's just a regular cat girl.
Makes sense, still trying to figure out where I can fit in. I personally prefer feline characters but this sounds like a case for "godly" interaction. Perhaps a meeting with a jackal believed to be Anubis in a place similar to Necropolis.

Makes sense, still trying to figure out where I can fit in. I personally prefer feline characters but this sounds like a case for "godly" interaction. Perhaps a meeting with a jackal believed to be Anubis in a place similar to Necropolis.
That could be interesting. Remind me again what necropolis is?

That could be interesting. Remind me again what necropolis is?
Necropolis was a burial site the size of a small city where priests primarily worshiped Anubis and death until Oasiris came along. Essentially where the dead were taken to be mummified and buried. Now that I think about it, it isn't a place a little girl should be wondering off to.

Last edited:
Necropolis was a burial site the size of a small city where priests primarily worshiped Anubis and death until Oasiris came along. Essentially where the dead were taken to be mummified and buried. Now that I think about it, it isn't a place a little girl should be wondering off to.
Yeah, probably not. Especially with how she would have servants at her side almost constantly. Ah, and she doesn't have to be really young still. She can be a bit old.

Perhaps we should move this to a PM? It would help me keep track of it.

Makes sense, Bastet was a goddess of the harvest after all.

Is that allowed, I'm still pretty new here and don't think I've quite reached 10 posts yet.

Have you gotten to see Assassin's Creed Origins if you game? I wouldn't mind trying something like this on top of doing a crossover with the game.

So I know we're already in a roleplay, but omg this sounds interesting.
I don't mind doing two stories at once. Send me a PM and we can talk it out.

Have you gotten to see Assassin's Creed Origins if you game? I wouldn't mind trying something like this on top of doing a crossover with the game.
I've seen brief clips of people doing amusingly stupid stuff in the game, but I haven't looked into it much. We can still do something though. Send me a PM.

Not looking for anything for the goddess thing, but I am still looking for something else in the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back