Idea Describe your latest RP idea in a sentence!

Two strangers on the last train home — only it’s been a good hour now, and it hasn’t made a single stop.

A bunch of cynical addict operatives get bought out of their contracts across the globe, shipped to a facility in its frozen armpit, and get blasted into a world torn between magic and rising industrialism.

Juvenile heroes with sprites that give them powers for a limited time, fighting corrupted people and the overlord who corrupts them.

Hey guys! I made this just to see what awesome ideas y'all have, synthesized in a single sentence lol. It doesn't have to be your latest RP idea and if you have that many/can, you can describe past RPs you've created or brainstormed for. That being said, this is a thread for appreciation of ideas, not as a place to deliberately rip ideas off - if you are inspired by the concept of someone else, please credit or let the person know :>

I'll go first!

A Coraline-inspired horror/mystery roleplay where the players play as the children living with Other Mother (and various other side characters) who found themselves in her dimension quite similarly to how Coraline found her way in.

A circus roleplay where players get to play as various members of that circus; the drama will mostly come from the inner dynamics of members, romances, rivalries, secrets that the ringmaster may hide, etc.
A prankster and a nurse cross paths in an unfortunate set of circumstances.

After magical disaster and an industrial revolution, those of Magical ability or origin being send to facility to educate and "protect" them from a world turned against them. (Originally conceived as ATLA/LOK AU, resurfacing equilist moments by another name.)

Last edited:
A stereotypical "Knight always the Dragon and rescues the Princess" story, but the Princess is a runaway, the knight is an idiot, and the Dragon has nothing to do with the kidnapping and wants to be left alone.

Last edited:
Universe's unluckiest mercenaries take up what's supposed to be an easy score, but the feds show up immediately and now they're out to murder the dude who set them up!

An oldie I will try again at some point or solo it:
A caravan of travelling salesman, misfits and mercenaries travelling from settlement to settlement in post magical apocalypse world.

Pretty basic, but a Harry Potter RP. However, since I only do fandom RP's with OC's it might be a bit tricky to find partners. Most fandom RPers only want either OC x Canon or Canon x Canon. I just have an itch to write in that universe again since I've been playing Hogwarts Legacy.

Lowkey been thinking about a very tounge-in-cheek werewolf centered story about two rivals being promised mates by the lunar goddess but they refuse to accept this and begin a journey to the lunar goddess to right this wrong (but you know....................fallinlovealongtheway)

"What? You think you're going to fist fight the goddess?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, bet. Me too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back