• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern κ§β € π”‡π”’π”°π” π”’π”«π”‘π”žπ”«π”±π”°: 𝔒𝔫 𝔇𝔒𝔠𝔨 !⠀꧂⠀⠀;β €β €closed.

I can also make a second side-kick child if we need more

Hi there!! I don’t know if I’m too late but I would love to write for a son of Captain Hook if you are still looking for male villains :-)!

Hi there!! I don’t know if I’m too late but I would love to write for a son of Captain Hook if you are still looking for male villains :-)!
we actually have someone already applying for the son of captain hook, however, you can still go for the role! it’s not first come first serve but i wanted you to be aware anyhow!

So do I start making someone or do I need to claim them first?
you can start making them, but i would personally state who you’re planning to apply as just for others to refer to. you can do that by posting a placeholder then editing it later with a completed sheet. refer to the list of accepted characters so you know what’s taken! or you may even be able to make your oc a sibling if you discuss it first with someone who has been accepted for the spot you wanted.

bumping! all info in the interest check is updated.
disney royals are still closed for new applications, we need more
villains and sidekicks. you have a week to finish your character sheet
from the day you express interest in joining! please refer to the list of
characters below that have been accepted for you to decide which
parent is available. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns,
use the ooc link or directly message me or my co-gm, kevin kevin ! thank you.

WE CORDIALLY INVITE
YOU ABOARD THE S.S. MOTUNUI!

accepted royals ✧

- malakai waialiki, the son of moana (MINAJESTY)
- adrian karl eriksen, the son of triton (GANSUKI)
- aria winter, the daughter of elsa (@tulsaa)
- evelyn french, the daughter of belle (@tulsaa)
- akira li, the daughter of mulan ( a z u l a a z u l a )
- samuel rodhe, the son of ariel and eric (@leviohsa)
- freya bjorgman, the daughter of anna and kristoff (@creciente)
- andri whitford, the son of snow white (@sesquipedalian.jinx)
- jaihid ababwa, the son of aladdin and jasmine ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- isla artagan, the daughter of merida (@nova.the.alien)
- flynnegan fitzherbert von der sonne, the son of rapunzel & eugene. (@Kovacs)

accepted villains ✧

- mallory dupont, the daughter of maleficient (GANSUKI)
- delora corazon, the daughter of the queen of hearts (@BOKEH.)
- ebonee khalil, the daughter of jafar (@izayoiix)
- asherah hakeem, the son of captain hook (@nova.the.alien)
- cecilia anastia facilier, the daughter of dr. facilier ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- augustine facilier, the son of dr. facilier ( finnly. finnly. )
- jean-legba facilier, the son of dr. facilier (MINAJESTY)
- damian avernus, the son of hades ( a z u l a a z u l a )

accepted sidekicks ✧

- elias garah, the son of iago (@creciente)
- jonas becken, the son of olaf (@izayoiix)

- alexandar de chΓ’teaupers, the son of esmerelda & phoebus ( finnly. finnly. )

welcome!
code by birth of venus.

Last edited:
currently gonna switch up rae's sheet to a placeholder for the daughter of dr facilier (:<

last call / last bump

you have until tonight to show interest in joining,
as tomorrow it will be closed for new applications!
if you’re interested, you have a week to
complete the character sheet! list of accepted
characters is above for reference ^ thank you!

this thread is now closed for new applicants.
thank you to those who have shown interest. <3

opening this thread back up for at max
2 more applications! if anyone is interested,
the most current updated list is in the character
sheet thread to show which disney characters have
been taken for parentage. please make sure to
read the rules before expressing interest & keep
in mind that discord is mandatory for ooc interaction.
thank you!!

opening this thread back up for at max
2 more applications! if anyone is interested,
the most current updated list is in the character
sheet thread to show which disney characters have
been taken for parentage. please make sure to
read the rules before expressing interest & keep
in mind that discord is mandatory for ooc interaction.
thank you!!

How far along is the story in the IC? Also are you accepting characters for any of the three roles?

How far along is the story in the IC? Also are you accepting characters for any of the three roles?
we are only starting our second scene in character. it's pretty slow-paced at the moment, but we have a total of about 25ish characters so be aware that it can be a bit fast pace. but it hasn't been that way at the moment, so i think you should be fine to jump in if you're interested! there are plenty of characters for you to plot with if you decide to join. and yes, it doesn't matter which of the three roles you apply for just as long as the parent isn't already taken. you can find the list of taken disney characters being used at the moment to use as a reference.

we are only starting our second scene in character. it's pretty slow-paced at the moment, but we have a total of about 25ish characters so be aware that it can be a bit fast pace. but it hasn't been that way at the moment, so i think you should be fine to jump in if you're interested! there are plenty of characters for you to plot with if you decide to join. and yes, it doesn't matter which of the three roles you apply for just as long as the parent isn't already taken. you can find the list of taken disney characters being used at the moment to use as a reference.
There seem to be quite a bit of royals, so I might look into a sidekick or villain child

minajesty minajesty Do the parents need to be from a Disney movie or would a Disney show count?

we already have some personified characters, so that would be fine!
Would my character be able to keep his invisibility? However, They wouldn't be able to turn completely invisible since they would still be learning how to control it.

Would my character be able to keep his invisibility? However, They wouldn't be able to turn completely invisible since they would still be learning how to control it.
that would also be fine. if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, direct them to the on site ooc thread linked in the first post of this interest check! i’m trying to avoid spamming.

I am 100% interested if this is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back