• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๊งโ € ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ: ๐”’๐”ซ ๐”‡๐”ข๐” ๐”จ !โ €๊ง‚โ €โ €;โ €โ €closed.

minajesty

๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ !

a roleplay by mina & gan

Descendants
!

Welcome to the S.S. Motunui! โ™ก

gms

mina ( minajesty minajesty ), gan ( kevin kevin )

status

closed.

teenage dream

katy perry

• introducing

Welcome to the S.S. Motunui, a civilian cruise liner and academy for the descendants of Disney's classic line of royals! TeFiti academy is among the many incentives of the ship, dedicating years of practice and experience to preparing the royal children for the responsibilities their parent's shoulder every day. Founded by Princess Moana, the S.S. Motunui was built along the coast of the island of Montunui with the intention of shaping naive young minds into brilliant leaders. And just recently, in the year 2023 to be exact, Princess Moana has opened up the S.S. Motunui and TeFiti academy to the children of the most notorious villains for a chance of redemption. While current students and staff members tried to sway her decision into letting them aboard, the princess would not budge. And with that, the S.S. Motunui welcomes them.

Hello and welcome to Descendants on Deck! This is a sandbox, slice-of-life group roleplay based on the classic Disney hits "The Suite Life on Deck" and "Descendants." It will focus on the lives of the children of the royals and villains finally colliding together for a chance to interact while also navigating TeFiti academy. While they all share one end goal (graduating from the academy), there will be plenty of room for character growth and evolvement as you are given opportunities to do so! Disney sidekicks, from both good and evil sides, will also be given the chance to explore the world as an individual and without the orders of the person they shadow.

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

links have not been made yet. sit tight!
plot:
Welcome to the S.S. Motunui, a civilian cruise liner and academy for the descendants of Disney's classic line of royals! TeFiti academy is among the many incentives of the ship, dedicating years of practice and experience to preparing the royal children for the responsibilities their parent's shoulder every day. Founded by Princess Moana, the S.S. Motunui was built along the coast of the island of Montunui with the intention of shaping naive young minds into brilliant leaders. And just recently, in the year 2023 to be exact, Princess Moana has opened up the S.S. Motunui and TeFiti academy to the children of the most notorious villains for a chance of redemption. While current students and staff members tried to sway her decision into letting them aboard, the princess would not budge. And with that, the S.S. Motunui welcomes them.

Hello and welcome to Descendants on Deck! This is a sandbox, slice-of-life group roleplay based on the classic Disney hits "The Suite Life on Deck" and "Descendants." It will focus on the lives of the children of the royals and villains finally colliding together for a chance to interact while also navigating TeFiti academy. While they all share one end goal (graduating from the academy), there will be plenty of room for character growth and evolvement as you are given opportunities to do so! Disney sidekicks, from both good and evil sides, will also be given the chance to explore the world as an individual and without the orders of the person they shadow.

roles:
disney royals: Disney royals are classified as princes and princesses from well-known bloodlines. They have known of the S.S. Motunui and TeFiti academy since it was just blueprints, and some have even been sailing the seas for a few short years now. Some are excited and some think it's an absolutely horrible idea that villains will be allowed aboard on the next stop. What side are you on? CLOSED FOR NEW APPLICANTS.

disney villains: The children of the most notorious Disney villains. Whether your parent forced you to join the school for some underlying selfish reasons or you've snuck away to take advantage of the redemption opportunity to choose your own path, the S.S. Motunui welcomes you! This will be your absolute first year aboard and enrolled in the TeFiti academy, and there's a total of three years to complete. So grab your luggage and your sunscreen. You'll be here for a while.

disney sidekicks: Doesn't living in someone else's shadow become tiring? Don't you want to become your own person and see what you're capable of accomplishing without someone barking orders at you? The TeFiti academy sympathizes with you and wants to give you that chance! Aboard the S.S. Motunui, you take orders from no one and life is 100% what you make it out to be.

rules:
Rule One: This is a casual, yet detailed group roleplay! Meaning that grammatical errors should be minimal and one-liners are not accepted under any circumstances. While I do understand that life tends to get rough outside of rpn, please be able to write no less than 350-400 words per post. That is the minimum I will allow for this. I'd also appreciate having everyone able to post at least 2 times a week to keep the activity going. If you think you can't commit to do this, please don't join.

Rule Two: While I don't see this group roleplay dealing with adult/mature themes, I would like everyone who is interested in joining to be 18+. Both my co-gm and I are adults and would just prefer to be interacting with other adults as well. We have no way to confirm or deny ages, but please respect this rule.

Rule Three: Realistic faceclaims only please!! No anime, original drawings, or cartoon-ish pictures will be allowed in this group. Any character sheet that is submitted with any of the following will not be considered for acceptance, however, you will be given a chance to edit your sheet!

+ Note: Please cast accordingly. I don't want to see any sort of whitewashing, and this goes for the characters and the faceclaims you choose.

Rule Four: This will not be a first come first serve group roleplay. It will be application based, meaning that you can apply with any character even if someone else has already "claimed" it. The best application will be granted the spot, and if my co-gm and I believe that both applications are too good to be turned away, it is possible that we will accept both! So, please don't feel discouraged. (: We will also be capping the number of characters one person can make at 2. Please don't exceed the limit.

Rule Five: Having discord will be mandatory to join since we do ooc chatting and plotting within the servers. We both find it more convenient compared to onsite ooc threads. So make sure you have an account!

Rule Six: Once you are accepted and given the invitation link to the server, please be respectful to everyone. No kind of bullying or nasty comments will be allowed toward each other, keep that between the characters! If my co-gm and I find that someone has made remarks about another, said person is subject to termination entirely. No exceptions. We're adults, and frankly, I don't have the patience for that kind of behavior at our age. this should go without saying, but all rpnation rules apply. please make sure you are familiar with them before joining. thank you!

Last edited:
this is gonna be soooo fun

absolutely SALIVATING hot damn sign me up!!

weโ€™d like to see at least two more folks interested
in joining before we make any links !!

You had my attention at Descendants

currently working on getting the cs thread up so
please stay tunedddd !!

currently working on getting the cs thread up so
please stay tunedddd !!

I was brain-storming character ideas and I had a question: Since Faeries from Pixie Hallow are not born in the traditional sense, would they be allowed? Maybe magic is used to grant them a larger form?

I was brain-storming character ideas and I had a question: Since Faeries from Pixie Hallow are not born in the traditional sense, would they be allowed? Maybe magic is used to grant them a larger form?
yes, that will work !! you just have to make it
clear that your character is the child of whoever
you choose.

yes, that will work !! you just have to make it
clear that your character is the child of whoever
you choose.

Would they have parents though? I thought fairies were born from a babyโ€™s laugh, not from other fairies

Would they have parents though? I thought fairies were born from a babyโ€™s laugh, not from other fairies
i'll be honest with you and say that i am not at all
familiar with the lore of it. but the idea of this group is that all
characters should be a descendant of a disney royal,
villain, or sidekick. whether that be biologically or not. just keep in
mind that this is all in fun and things can be tweaked a bit if it
allows your creativity to flow !! it doesn't all have to be exact.

i'll be honest with you and say that i am not at all
familiar with the lore of it. but the idea of this group is that all
characters should be a descendant of a disney royal,
villain, or sidekick. whether that be biologically or not. just keep in
mind that this is all in fun and things can be tweaked a bit if it
allows your creativity to flow !! it doesn't all have to be exact.

I donโ€™t mind making my characters children of Tinkerbell, I just wanted to double check first ^^

The urge to change my original idea and make a child of Kida from the Atlantis movies

I cannot for the life of me find a good face-claim, so I might have to re-think my son of Kida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back