• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern κ§β € π”‡π”’π”°π” π”’π”«π”‘π”žπ”«π”±π”°: 𝔒𝔫 𝔇𝔒𝔠𝔨 !⠀꧂⠀⠀;β €β €closed.

Awesome! Is the some of Hercules and Meg taken (forgive me if it's not a Disney movie, I think it is but I'm not positive)
yes, actually. you can find the list of parents who have been claimed, followed by the name of their child in the character sheet thread! first post where the cs skeleton is written.

yes, actually. you can find the list of parents who have been claimed, followed by the name of their child in the character sheet thread! first post where the cs skeleton is written.
Could I play the son of Gaston?

i might actually be in love with the premise, would love to have a go if you're still accepting!

I'm interested! This seems really sweet. If it's still open, then I'd love to hop on by?

I'm interested! This seems really sweet. If it's still open, then I'd love to hop on by?
it is still open!! spots are limited, but roles aren’t a first come first serve kind of deal. i’ll be choosing the best applications. (: so feel free to write something up!!

sweet!! i already have a character concept in mind; perhaps a child of The Firebird (Fantasia 2000)?
i’m not sure if i already answered this question, but if you’re able to fill out the character sheet to the fullest extent with that disney character of choice, that’s totally fine!

Oh OK then! Is there a list of characters took or something?
the list of disney characters that are already taken for parentage roles are in the first post of the character sheet thread. the code is mobile friendly, so you should be able to scroll down and access it!

Interested~~ if there any connected positions anyone if hoping might be filled? Like children of connected sidekicks, heroines, or villans? I'd be down to fill something like that < 3

Interested~~ if there any connected positions anyone if hoping might be filled? Like children of connected sidekicks, heroines, or villans? I'd be down to fill something like that < 3
any role that’s not already taken by an existing character is free.
And uh BTW, can I make a child of Scar? But humanize them?
same thing applies. ^

also, reminder to please move all questions, comments & concerns to the onsite ooc thread to avoid spamming the interest check. thank you!

PSA due to higher than anticipated number
of expressed interest, the interest check for this
group is now closed. this does not apply to anyone
who expressed interest before i made this announcement.

so please feel free to continue with creating your character
for submission. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back