• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Descendants: A Disney AU

Main
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Character Sheets

**REALISTIC pictures only please!**

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Disney Character:

Face Claim:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc.

Magical Artifact:
Magical Power:
Power Drawback:

Quirks:
Fears:
Personality: [1-2 paragraphs or 3pos/3neg]
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]

Theme Song:
Anything Extra:

Do I look like I play nice? No? Good. That’s the pirate in me!
basics.

name : Callista Hook
nickname : Cal
sexuality : Heterosexual
Disney character : daughter of Captain Hook

looks.

face claim : Summer Bishil
eye color : dark brown
hair color : dark brown
height : 5'3''
tattoos : back - ankle
piercings : left ear - right ear
scars : N/A

magic.

magical artifact : Hook's compass - the compass always points its way towards the pixie dust (Cal stole it from her dad as a child and it took her a while to figure out what it does)
magical power : N/A
power drawback : because of the barrier, the compass is utterly useless, but once it gets beyond the shield, it should always show Cal the closest source of the pixie dust and the fairies

personality.

virtues : fearless - intelligent - natural leader - sensitive - charismatic - romantic (shush!)
vices : vain - ruthless - mean - sarcastic -selfish - greedy
➹high heels
➹sweet pastries
➹fish and chips
➹beaches
➹apple juice
➹matte lipstick
➹being pampered
➹respect
➹being the best
➹attention
➹sailing
➹leather
➹rum
dislikes :➷incompetence
➷early mornings
➷rivals
➷competition
➷crocodiles
➷alarm clocks
➷board games
➷being pranked
➷people not listening when she talks
➷chewing with open mouth
quirks : bites her nails; plays with her rings
fears : drowning; crocodiles

backstory.

bio : Captain Hook might have been the least likely villain to ever father a kid. And yet, when Callista was born, he took her under his wings. No one has ever seen the mysterious woman, mother of this little bundle of joy, but Hook was incredibly happy that he would have a descendant and someone to leave his legacy with.

From an early childhood, Cal professed an incredible ability to learn and the second she managed to hold herself on her short legs, Hook stuck a small sword in her hand and trained her to perfection. The older Cal was, the better she got and in the end, she became a swordsman, equal to her father, which was actually a very high praise.

Inheriting the vanity and greed after her daddy dearest, Cal knew that there must have been more in the world for her than the wooden deck of Jolly Roger and the dirty streets of the Isle of Lost. She felt the need to own everything and her iron will has always helped her. In a very charismatic and suave way, she acquired a group of friends who wanted the very same thing. Isle of Lost was not big enough for several leaders and Cal gave herself a goal to be the only one.

Hook was incredibly proud of his little girl, seeing her rise to the occasion and would always be there for her, had there not been for a certain mistake. A flick in the shield. Something happened and the cunning Captain used his chance and by some luck, he and his crew managed to sail Jolly Roger away from the Isle. Ever since then, Hook was gone, leaving his daughter on the Isle but he knew that he raised her well and that she would represent the family name in the best possible way. But Cal has never felt so betrayed in her life. From that moment on, she didn’t hear from her father and even though she tried to wait and be patient, it would certainly seem that Hook was gone. And that was the event that closed Cal’s heart completely and ignited even greater greed in her.

family ties : Captain James Hook - "sailing the seven seas or wherever that asshole of a father is"

other.

theme song : Woman's World - Little Mix
It’s simple. I’m the baddest bitch on this island.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

God help the outcasts because no one will.
basics.

name : Roman Zephyr Panbridge
nickname : Rome
Disney character : Son of Esmeralda and Phoebus (?)

looks.

face claim : Ryan Guzman
eye color : hazel brown
height : 6'3''
tattoos : N/A
piercings : N/A
scars : long scar over his lower abdomen from a childhood accident when he tumbled down the stairs

magic.

magical artifact : Esmeralda's tambourine - the reason why his mother was such a great dancer (currently safely stored in the Museum)
magical power : People Manipulation - he and his moves should be able to manipulate people around him to burst out in a dance, mirroring all his moves which usually serves as a distraction
power drawback : currently, he is not able to hold more than two or three people in the trance

personality.

virtues : quick learner - talented - entertaining - soft - romantic hero - chivalrous
vices : perfectionist - hot-headed (when it comes to family talk) - clumsy - shy - quiet
➹street dance battles
➹performing
➹playing football
➹blueberries
➹festivals
➹helping others
➹music
➹his friends
➹going out
➹magic tricks
➹animals
➹caps
➹geeky T-shirts
dislikes :➷prejudice
➷limitations
➷injuries
➷circus
➷candy
➷horror movies
➷clingy girls
➷apple cider
➷dishonesty
➷not being able to dance
➷being considered weak
➷his soft side
➷his full name
quirks : chews on the hoodie strings ALL THE TIME
fears : loneliness; injuries; blood

backstory.

bio : When an olive-skinned woman appeared on the doorstep of the Auradon’s orphanage, no one knew who she was. Only later it was revealed it was the infamous Esmeralda. She was holding a small bundle in her hands and there was a distressed look on her face. And as the things would go, her little infant son Roman was left in that orphanage and Esmeralda disappeared in the dark. No one has seen her ever since and her son has absolutely no idea how she looks like.

Roman has grown in the orphanage as a so-called Lost Boy. He was given the last name according to some shitty order or what not and he hated it from the day one. When he hit puberty, he decided enough was enough and dropped the middle and last name, starting to go only by Roman. In need of some kind of escape, Roman was searching for empty rooms and buildings and he...danced. It was something deeply rooted in him, a skill inherited from his mom. And it provided the necessary escape he so desperately needed.

The older he was and the more talented he got, his name started to serve like some kind of brand. People in Auradon knew who Roman was. They also knew who his mother was and that it was better not to ask him about her. As far as Roman was concerned, she was the woman who brought him to the orphanage. No more, no less. She didn’t bother to contact him so why should he? He had his new family there. And honestly, if a few other beautiful and strong personalities are on your side, you don’t really need much more.

Roman always felt a tiny bit out of place. His friends were basically royals and/or demigods and he? He was just a descendant of a runaway Gypsy and...who knew who his father was? There were a few assumptions but one could never know for sure. Due to that, Rome was trying to do his best to fit in. Not that his friends would ever make him feel unwanted, quite the contrary. But he felt he needed to prove himself, especially after a few kids in the orphanage let him know his family was basically trash.
family ties : Esmeralda - "she gave me away and I never saw her, I have nothing to say about her. I do hope she's happy though."
Phoebus - "They say he is my father. I wouldn't know, mom never left any information."

other.

theme song : Shut up and Dance with Me - Walk the Moon
I’m the only orphan that doesn’t mind being one.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

You thought my mom was bad? Now you shall deal with me
basics.

name : Donnovan Drake
nickname : Donnie
Disney character : Son of Maleficent

looks.

face claim : Alex Høgh Andersen
eye color : blue, but they turn emerald green when he is angry or turns into dragon
height : 5'11''
tattoos : left shoulder blade - right forearm
piercings : N/A
scars : there are many scars all over his body from burns or fighting, remnants of his rough childhood

magic.

magical artifact : Maleficent's staff and a spellbook
magical power : Metamorphosis - Donnie is able to turn into dragon if he can muster enough strength
Object Conjuration - he can make things appear from a thin air, using simple spells
Dark Magic - using the spellbook, he might be competent enough to use every known curse whether it's the poisoned apple, sleeping curse or anything else, you name it, it's in that book
power drawback : while living on the Isle, he has no chance of turning into dragon as the magic is from limited to non-existent and the same applies to using any spells

personality.

virtues : leader - intelligent - entertaining - good friend - tenacious - devoted
vices : hot-headed - prideful - asshole - wicked - reckless - commanding
➹chaos
➹his dragon form
➹magic
➹black coffee
➹color black
➹leather jackets
➹banter
➹being an asshole
➹spells and charms
➹dominance
➹mischief
➹ladies
➹sex
➹jokes
dislikes :➷disrespect
➷failure
➷spoiled princesses
➷tea
➷princes
➷disobedience
➷singing
➷organized event
➷showing up announced
➷horse riding
➷wheat based beer
➷idiots
➷sweets
➷flattery
➷walking
quirks : always wears a leather jacket; flicks people's noses when they annoy him
fears : open water; people more powerful than him; his mom

backstory.

bio : No one really knows how Maleficent ended up with a son. Many assumed he was simply hatched from an egg and when the egg cracked, Maleficent pulled out a newborn. But there are also those who claimed that she had had a secret affair and ended up pregnant. The woman herself never really talked about it and waved everything away as a useless slander. Either way, she got herself a baby boy.

Donnie was born when the villains already were cast out to the Isle of Lost so he never really knew the world outside. But he and Maleficent shared a strong bond from the day one and he was brought up with stories about how the world used to be. Obviously, that sparked jealousy in him. And he felt wronged ever since.

His mother raised him as the true dragon. Ruthless, evil and cruel. Maleficent always believed that one day, her revenge would come and if she wouldn’t be able to enact it, she made damn sure that her son could. The villains lost their abilities but it never stopped Donnie from learning the spells, potion-making and magic, collecting all of them in his leather-bound spellbook.

Being the son of one of the most feared people on the Isle ensured Donnie a steady position in the hierarchy and many followers. There were countless people who simply wanted to get in his favor and would run his errands for a pat on their back. And Donnie enjoyed it that way. But when he was invited to Auradon, his eyes lit up in his very own diabolical way. And his mother’s as well. The time has come to rain revenge on the heroes and Donnie is now coming to Auradon with one major task. Find his mother’s sceptre and light the dragon fire in it again. And then, destroy the sickly sweet kingdom once and for all.
family ties : Maleficent - "My mom is the most dope witch ever but even I am afraid of her. You? She'll eat your for breakfast..."
other.

theme song : My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy
I like you begging...do it again.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

I have friends on the other side and they whisper all kinds of insanities to me...
basics.

name : Eliza Facilier
nickname : Lizzie
Disney character : Daughter of Doctor Facilier

looks.

face claim : Vanessa Morgan
eye color : dark brown with golden hues which become purple on occasions
hair color : dark brown with either pink and purple streaks or pink completely
height : 5'3''
tattoos : right arm sleeve - left inner bicep - neck - left side - right thigh
piercings : left ear - right ear - septum - belly button - chest dermal
scars : burn scar on her right arm, covered by tattoo

magic.

magical artifact : her father's talisman with ability to to change appearance of the person who wears it
magical power : black magic, voodoo
power drawback : for now, the talisman is nothing but a simple necklace that has been lost and her magic has been suppressed while behind the barrier

personality.

virtues : charismatic - smart - smooth-talker - good listener - determined - confident
vices : manipulative - greedy - power-hungry - two-faced - calculating - devious
➹power
➹manipulation
➹riches
➹dancing
➹voodoo
➹wealth
➹wine
➹her hair
➹hair accessories
➹little doggies
➹friends on the other side
➹getting paid
➹her daddy
➹extravagant clothes
➹making out
dislikes :➷poverty
➷disrespect
➷owing anyone anything
➷making her “friends” angry
➷fake jewels
➷bayous
➷hard liquor
➷boundaries
➷rejection
➷prissy princesses
➷broken promises
➷owed contracts
quirks : always chews gum and pops bubbles; wears dark purple lipstick all the time
fears : friends on the other side; death; failure

backstory.

bio : When Dr. Facilier was defeated in New Orleans, he and his family were banished to the Isle of Lost. His daughter was three years old then and she had not a slightest idea what was going to happen to them. From riches to dust. Literally. Little Eliza had not known the notion of wealth back then, she was too young. So maybe it was even better for the family that they didn’t have to explain to her what was happening. But Facilier and his wife, voodoo queen Charlotte Facilier, swore revenge on Auradon and all those disgusting happy happy heroes.

Eliza was raised in this very fashion. She was definitely to join the family business once she was old enough and her parents couldn’t wait. However, fate was different for them and Charlotte fell ill. No matter how much Facilier tried, he couldn’t help her and his beloved wife died. Lizzie was eight years old back then and was devastated by the loss of her mother.

It was her motivation to become the utter revenge machine. She had no idea about the heroes but she heard enough from her daddy and the other kids on the island to get the idea. They were a bunch of disgusting flashy idiots who thought they could have everything just because they were so sickly sweet and good. And with that, Lizzie swore revenge on them. If it wasn’t for Tiana and Prince Naveen, the Facilier family would still be living comfortably in New Orleans and mother would be alive. Lizzie was determined never to forgive the goodie-goodies for costing her the most precious person besides her father.

She started to learn even more things and soon started to work in the shop alongside her father. Lizzie became so good that later, her father left her to work all alone and she was bringing home a significant amount of money. Little Lizzie became the witch doctor of the Isle and for the right prize, she could give everyone everything they asked for.
family ties : Doctor Facilier - "Daddy is the single greatest thing I have and he will help me to get where I need to be."
Charlotte Facilier - "Not one day passes that I don't miss her..."
other.

theme song : Black Magic - Little Mix
...so you be careful here as you never know what I’ll do.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

• daughter of tinkerbell
    ARIANNA JAMISON

codebytriples

Last edited:

• son of hades
    axel lastname

codebytriples

Last edited:

• daughter of belle
    Isabella Arquette

codebytriples

Last edited:

• son of jafar
    malachi zayn

codebytriples

Last edited:

home
about
visage
persona
history

• Gianna Megalos.
    Daughter of Zeus.

"Fix You" - Coldplay

coded by weldherwings.

home
about
visage
persona
history

• Eleanor Topper.
    Daughter of the Mad Hatter.

"Lay Me Down" - Sam Smith

coded by weldherwings.

home
about
visage
persona
history

• Caspian Nye.
    Son of Ursula.

"Hold On" - Shawn Mendes

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

home
about
visage
persona
history

• Soren de Vil.
    Son of Cruella de Vil.

"Emperor's New Clothes" - Panic! At the Disco

coded by weldherwings.

Daughter of Hades
magic info

magic artifact: skull ring that matches her brother's.

necromancy: stasi can communicate with and/or summon the dead to attack, defend, answer questions, or even haunt one's dreams. she is still trying to master this power. one drawback is that when summoned these beings can gain control of themselves if she isn't strong enough. some of these spirits have unfinished business and seek revenge. once they are set free from her clutches, they can roam until they are recaptured or they fulfill their goal (which has resulted in deaths and injuries before). a limitation is that she cannot bring back the dead, although they may be able to interact as if they are alive, they aren't really.

pain inducement: like her brother, axel, she is able to induce pain on someone quite easily if she wishes. instead of having to inflict this upon herself, she is able to use her mind for this. a drawback of this is that it can drain her energy if overused.
anastasia lastname
stasi or ana
twenty
female
bisexual
villain kid
appearance
fc: claire holt
honey blonde hair
cornflower blue eyes
5'3 & 125lbs
personality
+ ambitious
+ tenacious
+ adventurous
+ outgoing
+ clever
- temperamental
- stubborn
- manipulative
- spoiled
- blunt
likes & dislikes
+fire
+heels
+being right
+adventure
+parties
-rejection
-flannel
-board games
-pests
-gold jewelry

fears & quirks
*falling in love
*dissapointing her father
backstory

anastasia is the younger of the _______ siblings. according to their father, the woman who gave birth to them didn’t want them but that’s all the information they have ever been able to get out of him. this was hard for stasi to accept growing up. she would always try for answers, wondering if they had more family out there but hades wasn’t having any of it. he managed to shut her down every time. eventually, she gave up, her heart grew darker and she decided that she didn’t need anyone else. why would she? they were far from a perfect family but at the end of the day, they always had each others backs. her brother was all she really needed.

living on the isle wasn’t a cakewalk and stasi was always envious of those little brats who got to live in auradon. they had everything while stasi had to live on this wasteland of an island. of course, she made the best of it but she always wanted more. much like her brother, she got her joy from manipulating and scheming. her father was always pushing them to not only compete with one another but to be even more wicked. unlike axel, she doesn't want to rule the underworld though she will tease him and say that she's better for the job than he is. she just wants to be feared and to take what she believes she deserves from the so-called hero kids.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Son of Robin Hood
magic info

magic artifact: a golden bow that belonged to his father.

golden bow powers: although cyrus doesn't have any magical powers himself, the bow that his father left behind does have magic. when used it can make sure that any arrow never misses its target. all you have to do when you choose your target is whisper it and the arrow will find it. one drawback is that once set, you cannot change its course and sometimes that does lead to bad choices and bad consequences. it also can only be used a certain number of times in a set time frame.

cyrus locksley
cy
twenty-one
male
heterosexual
hero kid
appearance
fc: cole sprouse
light sandy brown hair
forest green eyes
5'10 & 156lbs
personality
+protective
+selfless
+reliable
+friendly
+resourceful
-illogical (sometimes)
-too trusting
-impulsive
-daring
-reckless
likes & dislikes
+helping others
+archery
+nature
+swimming
+sweets
-selfishness
-spoiled brats
-bats
-laziness
-spicy food

fears
*not living up to his father's legacy
*death of a loved one

backstory
Most people know the story of Robin Hood. A nobleman who robbed the rich to help the poor. It started when he was just a teenager. He would steal little things like bread or water for hungry children. Nab warm blankets to give to the cold who were living on the streets. Eventually, his need to help grew when Prince John overthrew King Richard and took the throne. Prince John didn’t care for the people. He was entitled, taxed the poor to death, and was overall a nasty man. Robin Hood became tired of watching him and other neglectful royals sit high in their castles without a care for their subjects. So he took matters into his own hands. He created a band of Merry Men and went on doing what he could to help. He swindled royals and more out of their jewels and money, giving back to the people of Nottingham.

Robin Hood's story is a long one with many ups and downs. One of the greatest ups was the love chapter between him and Maid Marian. It wasn't long after the wed that Marian became pregnant with Cyrus. He was born and raised in Sherwood Forest surrounded by the Merry Men and his parents. His parents were joyful but Prince John saw his presence as a way to trick Robin Hood, to lure him in to finally be capture. So in the middle of the night when Cy was just around ten, he was kidnapped and taken to the castle, thrown in the dungeon. They knew Robin would come for his son and when he did, they nabbed him and sentenced him to death. While the Merry Men were able to save Cyrus, they were too late and Robin was finally killed at the hands of the nasty old Prince.

Cyrus wanted so badly to avenge his father's death. To make them pay for taking Robin from him and his mother, and from everyone. That wasn't the way his father would've wanted thing though. He'd been taught to have honor and integrity, pride in himself and to help those in need. Revenge was wrong, no matter the reason and he had to live by that. He continued to live with his mother, protected by the Merry Men, in Sherwood until he was a teenager and began to follow in his father's footsteps. It wasn't that his mother was opposed to this but she feared for her son's life and didn't want to lose him like she did her husband so eventually she sent him to Auradon Prep.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Daughter of Ariel
magic info

magic artifact: starfish & sea glass necklace created for her by her grandfather's trident.

water manipulation: the ability to shape and manipulate all forms of water. one drawback to this is that it takes a lot of energy so it can be draining especially when manipulating larger bodies of water. it is also useless against hellfire since it burns hotter than normal fire.

persuasion: the ability to compel another being into doing what she tells them to by humming a melody first and then a soft speaking voice. one drawback is that because she doesn't use this often it doesn't always work when she tries. the target has to be able to hear her and in some cases it works better if she is touching or looking into the eyes of the target.
coraline sinclaire
cora
twenty
female
heterosexual
hero kid
appearance
fc: abigail cowen
ginger red hair
sea green eyes
5'1 & 118lbs
personality
+creative
+friendly
+passionate
+open-minded
-naive
-stubborn
-impulsive
-too curious
likes & dislikes
+the beach
+tulips
+old trinkets
+holidays
+animals
-meat (food)
-horror films
-cheesecake
-lying
-unneeded violence

fears & quirks
*death
backstory
coraline’s parents had a pretty unconventional start. the stubborn, strong-willed mermaid who wanted to know what life was life above the surface. she was fascinated with humans and would’ve done anything to live among them. well, technically she did do whatever it took. when she saved prince eric from that shipwreck it was love at first sight so she traded her voice in a deal with the wicked ursula just so she could have a shot at winning the prince’s love. we all know how that story went? right? evil sea witch almost steals the prince disguised as a raven-haired beauty using ariel's voice and her enchanted necklace. of course, she was stopped and ariel got her voice back and then lived happily ever after with her prince.

until cora was about thirteen she knew nothing of this story. sure, she knew that her parents came from different worlds but she had no idea how different. her mother had decided to keep her mermaid side a secret due to the fear that ursula would come back for revenge. they homeschooled her and kept her out of the sea but it only lasted so long. one day she snuck off the beach not far from her castle and was stunned when she grew a tail upon stepping in the ocean water. the cat (or fish) was out of the bag. her grandfather made her necklace so she would have more control over when she grew her tail and she gained the best of both worlds.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Son of Evil Queen
magic info

magic artifact: poison apple pendant

illusions: he has the ability to make people see what he wants them to. this can range from small illusions such as spiders or even bigger ones like scenery change. of course, this has some drawbacks. he can only hold up an illusion for so long and if he loses concentration then it can break, some people are capable of realizing the illusion and breaking it as well.

conjuring: reggie can make any object appear with this power though it does have some limitations such as he can't conjure something too big like a whole building. a drawback to this is if he isn't specific enough, he can conjure things that aren't exactly what he was hoping for.
reginald malum
reggie (preferred)
twenty-two
male
heterosexual
villain kid
appearance
fc: diego barrueco
dark brunette hair
chocolate brown eyes
6'0 & 173lbs
personality
+ambitious
+passionate
+fearless
+clever
+confident
-manipulative
-non-comittal
-impatient
-reckless
-cocky
likes & dislikes
+whiskey
+sex
+trouble
+magic
+women
-musicals
-grape candy
-formal wear
-entitled people
-being underestimated

fears & quirks
*his mother

backstory
imagine living on the isle for years. banished from living a good life. stuck with all the riff-raff and living off scraps. with a name like reginald and a mother who never loved anyone more than she did herself. this is the reality that reggie has been living in. his mother, if you could even call her that is the notorious evil queen and yes, she did spend years trying to kill snow white over her own vanity and pettiness. she was so focused on her revenge that there wasn't much time for anything else and that included her "mistake of a son" which reggie resented.

reggie does remember life before the isle. they lived in hiding but it still wasn’t all bad. reggie remembers his first time feeling like more than just a villain kid. it was when he met her. the daughter of one of the beloved heros. she was kind and beautiful with a big heart. he quickly fell in love and it was the only time he felt like he actually had a chance to be different. but of course, once her parents found out who he was they were in an uproar. this is what he belive tipped the scale and got them booted off to the isle. something they had previously avoided by living in secret.

that's when reggie realized no one would ever see him as anything more than the evil queen's son. even though he was hurt, he wouldn't let it show. he'd been thrown away like trash for daring to think he was good enough for one of the hero kids. so he decided that if people only saw him as a rotten apple then he would play the part. he put on a facade of being glad to live on the isle. no more prissy princesses or goody-two-shoes princes. no more judging eyes because everyone here was the child of a villain. here he could just be until the day he could go back and find his own happily ever after in the form of revenge. like mother like son.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back