• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DemonxAngel, FxF

Dark Elfling

Your sweetest nightmare
Hey y'all! I'm Dark Elfling and I'm really craving a specific rp. And I haven't ever done a one to one role-play, so you'll have to bear with me. Looking for a female character, this will be a F x F.

Fantasy(or fandom if you'd like to base it in the supernatural tv show universe) A demon has kidnapped an angel, and is supposed to get information out of them, but starts liking them because of their spirit and how non angelic they are. The amount of torture that's inflicted can be decided later. A significant part of the role play will be the angel locked up, a forbidden romance thing, ya feel me?

(If I don't get a response for this, I'll post some other options that I'd be down with, I'm just really craving this one).

Rules:

• You HAVE to post, at the very least, once a day. I tend to post two to three posts per day.
  • They don't have to be too long, I usually won't write very large ones, if we're in the middle of a long dialogue, I'll accept a short paragraph, but never one-liners, sorry, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine. But, one to two paragraphs is usually fine.
  • Proper grammar, of course. Spelling errors are fine because I make them all the time, but I need to be able to understand what you say.

It is a romance, but there will be torture in the beginning. Warning! Nothing too bad, won't be too descriptive but, you know, knives and stuff. Cuts. Magical wounds like wounding your grace or something.

I'd prefer to be the demon but I'd be cool with being an angel too.

Sorry, someone pm'd me and the spot is filled up. Feel free to steal the plot if you want to start your own RP, though. ^_^

[QUOTE="Robin man]Are you still looking for someone? Because I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
Hey. If you're still interested I'd be happy to rp this with you.

This sounds really cool! I'm very interested. I'll be either demon or angel. (PM me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's closed for now, but since two more people want to do this RP, you guys could just RP with each other? I don't really care if people use this plot, knock yourselves out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back