Demon's truce [Inactive]

Jack woke up a bit after sayu, he rubbed his eyes and asked," sleep well?" he started to stretch he had a crick in his neck from where his head laid unsupported

"How did I get in here?" Sayu said as she looked around. She was confused and was sure she had slept outside.

" I brought you in here." he got up and went over to the mini fridge and grabbed a water. He took a sip then sat back down in the chair

Sayu got up and stretched her arms above her head. "Thank you, but you didn't have to. I'm used to sleeping outside. " She smiled at him.

Jack chuckled," I just thought sleeping in a bed would be a nice change. You wanna get something to eat?" he remembered a dinner a block away he really like

Sayu frowned. "No thanks. It'll be bad if word gets out that your with a demon. " She didn't want to risk bringing down Jack too.

Jack grinned," don't worry about it. I really could care less if they found out. I'm just a slayer until I kill a certain demon, and then I go back to being a regular guy." he took another sip and chuckled a little

"A certain demon...?" She raised one eyebrow questionably. Though it might not be very likely, she could possibly know about this demon.

Jack nodded," yeah. I bet you don't know him though. He has completely gone off the grid." he remembered that night azazel killed his family and had to focus to keep his calm demeanor

"Then..." Sayu raised her hand and placed it on his head, ruffling his hair. "Good luck. If you need help, please ask me. I'm sure I can at least help a little." She smiled brightly at the man.

Sayu stretched once again. "Well, if you want to get something to eat, you can go. I'll probably.... follow behind quietly or something."

Jack nodded and headed to the door he stopped when he reached the door," you know I hate the slayers just as much as any demon." with that he walked out and headed to the diner

Sayu waited a few minutes before heading out after him, always staying a few yards away from him. It's not weird to be following him... But he did get hurt yesterday.

Jack walk to the front of the dinner and waited for say to catch up all the while he wondered to himself," why can I openly talk to sayu, I mean I told her i'd pay her back, but why did he say those things like he was talking to a friend."

She looked at Jack as he waited for her. "Jack...? What are you doing...?" She tilted her head at him, wondering why he was waiting.

"Like I said, it would be bad if someone saw us. I'll wait out here, in an alley or something. " She waved him off, urging him to enter the diner without her.

Jack grinned and grabbed her and brought her into the diner and sat opposite of her at their table," now your eating with me. Go nuts I got enough money." he chuckled and started to look at the menu

Sayu looked at him, completely surprised. "I-I'm not hungry..... You eat." She looked outside the window, staring at the sky. She wasn't quite sure how to react to this kindness after so long.

Jack nodded and ordered a stack of pancakes and coffee." while he waited he asked," so why were you so afraid to come in with me. You know I can handle myself."

"I... don't know. Even if I did, I won't tell you. Because you can be rude." Sayu flashed him a sly smile and turned back to look outside.

Jack chuckled a bit and dived in when his food arrived. When he finished he smiled," well that was good, so.." he stopped mid sentence he saw a flash of something shiny out of the corner of his eye. He calm told say," get up and walk outside. I'll meet you in a second." he expression was serious

"Why? Is something wrong?" Sayu turned her attention towards Jack with a puzzled expression. She wasn't sure what was happening, though she knew she should be doing as he said.

Jack saw a tall man in a coat start to walk towards them and quickly told say" too late duck under the table now." as soon as he said that he turned around to see a knife being trusted at him. He stopped the blade and threw the attacker out the window. He jumped after him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back