Demon's truce [Inactive]

Sayu didn't feel like following him at the moment, but instead waited outside of his door, once again sitting. She was curled up in a ball, her knees pressing against her chest. Honestly, can't that man atleast be a little more kind?

Jack came back an hour later with a gash down his arm. A few drunk bikers jumped him for sitting in the wrong seat. He took them down quickly, but one had gotten a hit on him when he let his guard down a rookie mistake. When he got back to the room's door he hid his arm as much as he could, but it was hard with all the blood dripping.

Sayu was half asleep, but perked up when she heard him return. She stood up with a smile on her face as she looked at Jack up and down. She tilted her head at the strong scent of blood coming from him. "Jack...? Did you hurt yourself... or something? Or maybe you killed somebody and their blood got on you? You smell of blood."

Jack didn't say anything he slid his sleeve as far down as he could and walked into the room. His vision blurred too much of his blood was loss he had to reach some bandages. He never made it, he passed out right before he reached the bathroom

Sayu was worried and decided to check on him. She knocked on the door countless times, but there was no answer. With a sigh, she decided to break the door down. She raised her right leg and kicked the center of the door, breaking it enough for her to come in. "Pardon my intrusion..." She looked around the room to find Jack passed out on the bathroom floor. By reaction, she went over to him and shook him gently. "Jack..?"

Sayu looked for bandages and found some in the cabinet of the bathroom. She hurriedly wrapped that bandages around his wounded arm. She was used to doing this for herself, but never on another person. The wrap was somewhat tight, but it at least stopped the bleeding. She stood up, grabbing Jack by the uninjured arm and carrying him to the bed. To her, Jack wasn't heavy. Or rather, she was just strong enough that he didn't seem heavy. Either way, she laid him on the bed, pulling the covers over his body.

Jack slept for about an hour, when he woke up he woke up with a start and the first thing he felt was a sharp pain in his right arm. He winced at the pain and saw his arm was bandaged and he was in bed. The demon he looked around and didn't see her, but knew she was close," why did you help me."

Sayu popped her head out of the bathroom, where she was cleaning up the blood. "You're awake," she said, disregarding his question. She went back to cleaning up the bloody mess, which made her clothes bloody as well.

Jack laid back down and thought to himself," why did she help me were enemies and the only reason I didn't fight her is because she didn't attack." . He looked over to the bathroom and asked," why are you helping me say?"

"I don't know myself... It just feels right to help you. It's one of those things you don't question and just do it, you know?" She said while finishing up cleaning the floor.

Hesistantly, she did as she was told. Sayu stood up in her now bloody clothes and grabbed his sword. She turned to him with a smile and handed him the sword. "Here you go, Jack."

Sayu grabbed the hilt firmly and drew out the sword. She wasn't sure what he was doing or that he could even be trusted, but she continued to do as she was told.

" sayu I swear on this sword I will repay you for this, and I keep my promises." he set the scabbard down and grinned," id never would have picture this before me in debt to a demon." he chuckled a bit

"Y-You're not going to kill me?" Sayu was confused, yet happy. She wasn't sure if she heard him right, but even if she misheard, it made her happy.

Jack shook his head," how would I be able to pay you back if I killed you. I guess were partners until I can repay you for this," he gestured his injured arm and slowly got up, walked over to sayu place a hand on here shoulder and walked pass her to turn on the TV.

Sayu thought back to everyone else who had previously taken her in or looked after her, and seeing as how they all ended up dead or abandoning her, she became unsure. She felt like if She got too attached, it would be hard to let him go. Suddenly, she snapped out of her thoughts as a hand touched her shoulder, jumping slightly.

Jack felt her jump a bit and asked," you ok." he grabbed the remote and laid back down on the bed flipping through channels. He just realized he couldn't go back to HQ because he now had a debt with a demon," hey can I have my sword back now." he held up the scabbard so she could slide the sword in

Sayu nodded and slid the said back in the scabbard. Feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the moment, she steeped outside to breath.

Sayu took many feel deep breaths and sat outside the door. She felt tired for some reason and ended up dozing off.

(Going to sleep for tonight. We can continue tomorrow:D)

Jack got up to check on sayu and when he saw her he sighed and picked her up and laid her on the bed and sat in the chair and eventually fell asleep in it

After a few hours passed, Sayu woke up. She day up in the bed, rubbing her eyes. How did I get inside? She looked around the room and saw Jack sleeping in a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back