Demon's truce [Inactive]

Sayu followed close behind him, with a small smile on her face. She was happy he had called her cute.

When they came to a small run down hut jack drew his sword and walked inside. When he saw everything was clear he came out side and motioned her to come in. He sheathed his sword, sat down and leaned against a wall

Sayu followed behind him, walking into the hut. She felt a little irritated that he kept looking out for her. "You don't have to check everything for me."

He chuckled and leaned his head back," yeah I know, but its just sorta an instinct I have to be sure that I can protect anyone I'm traveling with." he got out a granola bar and tossed it to Say," you need to eat."

"Not. Hungry," Sayu said, tossing it back to him. "I'm a demon. I can protect myself. I'm capable." She was pouting, like a child. She wanted to be treated like an adult. After all, she was probably older than he was.

Jack smiled and in a flash he tackled her and held his sword to her throat, and leaned close to her ear," if you are capable, then how am I the one with your life in my hands." 
W

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back