Demon's truce [Inactive]

Flash100yarddash

Five Thousand Club
leefirefox submitted a new role play:

Demon's truce - a 1x1 rp with sayuri

A demon and a demon slayer must work together to meet each others goal. Lets see if this will work out
Read more about this role play... 
Jack was walking through an abandoned warehouse having gained a tip that a demon had set up camp here. He was hoping it was azazel, but with his luck he didn't think so. After a while he drew his sword and placed the blade on his shoulder. He was determined to check every inch of this warehouse and he hadn't let a demon get away from him yet and he wouldn't let this be the first

Sayu was sitting on a tree near the warehouse when she saw a man walking around in it. A sword... Maybe it's a slayer...? Why would one be here, though? Unsure of what to do, she simply watched through one of the warehouse windows while sitting on a branch of a tree. Maybe he's lost.

As he walked he couldn't help, but feel he was being watched he stopped and scanned the area his sword ready to attack anything that moved. He didn't see anything, but knew he was being watched.

Sayu smiled at the male's reaction. He seemed very cautious of his surroundings and looked as if he were searching for something. I shouldn't get too close if he has that sword out, but I want to get a closer look. With that in mind, she silently leaped down from the tree, careful not to make a loud noise, and walked toward the entrance of the warehouse.

As the feeling pass jack sheathed the sword and sighed. There was nothing here, so he turned around and head back forwards the entrance and thought aloud," man can't a guy catch a break. This is a real drag." he messed with the hilt of his sword as he walked back. He just wanted to get back to the motel and head back to the HQ tomorrow

Sayu peeked out from the entrance door and saw the man walking towards her. As if by reaction, she jumped up, which was quite high up, and landed on the roof of the warehouse, causing a somewhat loud noise. Damn. Thinking that he would already know she was there, she looked down from above him.

Jack's hand went right to his sword ready to attack at the sound of the noise." show yourself." he said calm but loud enough so anyone around him could hear him. He looked up and saw the demon. He jumped up to a ledge and climb quickly to where the demon was." so you were spying on me."

"Spying? More like..... Observing?" Sayu tilted her head as she tried to think of a better work to use then 'observing'. She wasn't that cautious around this man because he didn't seem like he would randomly kill someone. For this reason, she was at ease.

Jack had a calm yet serious expression," then why were you observing me." he kept his blade lowered, but kept a tight grip incase she tried to pull anything and he couldn't help but noticed that she didn't seem as blood thirsty as the others he faced

"You see, it's your fault. You woke me up from my nap," Sayu said with a playful smile on her face. She waved her hand up and down at the man, gesturing for him to put his sword down. "I'm not going to do anything. You're so tense. Loosen up a bit, will you?"

Jack smirked a bit," sorry, but I met to many female demons who said the exact same and they usually end up on top of me with my sword through their gut." he chuckled a bit

Sayu laughed at the man. "I don't think I'd ever be on top of someone like you. Isn't that kind of an intimate way to die?" She couldn't help but keep laughing. To her, it was hilarious.

Jack laughed a bit to, sheathed his sword and jumped down," see ya." he never looked back he just walked out of the warehouse and back to the hotel

Suddenly interested by the man, Sayu followed, jumping down after him and following him. She has a smile on her face. It had been some time since she had seen another person like this and she decided to not let this opportunity to go to waste.

Jack could tell she was following him and didn't say anything until he was at the door," what do you want now demon?" he didn't look back he just stood there waiting for her response

"How rude. You don't see me calling you by what you are," Sayu said with a frown. She stood behind him, but leaned to try and see his face. "Say, are you a Demon Slayer? You said you killed a lot of female demons..."

Sayu smiled as the man shut the door. She didn't want to be in the same room as him, so she stayed outside, sitting by the door. She could have entered after the man if she wanted to, but she couldn't trust him.

Jack unhooked the sword from his belt and set it down beside the door and opened it," why are you still here?" he looked down at sayu. He had a softer expression. He didn't plan on fighting, but if he needed to he would use his hands

Sayu looked up at him with a smile. "You're funny. And actually pretty interesting. What's your name?" Wait, if those female demons ended on top of him before dying, they must have had a chance to top him. He might actually be quite soft. with this thought in mind, she giggled.

"Jack the Demon Slayer," Sayu repeated. "Quite a title you've got. It fits you." She stood up and dusted herself off. She then out her hand out to shake his hand. "I'm Sayu, the Demon."

Jack looked down at her hand and said," I only shake hands with friends and were enemies." he high fived the hand and stuck his hands in his pockets," why am I interesting by the way."

Sayu frowned at Jack and withdrew her hand from him. "Rude..." She turned her head away from him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hmph. Not telling. I don't tell secrets to rude people."

" oh well." he shrugged, went to the stairs and headed down the street to a bar nearby. He always liked to see if he could find anything interesting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back