• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Demon's partner search!

XXDemonCutesXX

dolphin in a human costume
Here I am once again! I like to think I'm nice hehe! But..I can be a bit of a lil devil! I only roleplay on-site. I don't prefer to leave the site. Before you ask, no I don't have kik or discord. I don' have many requirements for writing lengths, just as long as you give me something to work with. I don't usually write as much as I'd like to, so if you're a novella-length writer, than I might not be able to satisfy you! DISCLAIMER: If I've een gone for a week, I haven't left you, I'm just busy. If I'm gone for two, I'm probably out of town. Thought I'd mention it! Now for my plot! (I'm layout-inept. Forgive me!)

Muse A (me) is a shy girl that gets a lot of attention. She's considered popular, but she doesn't quite fit the bill! She was a sophmore, but Muse B (you) was a freshman. She always sat by him, and she never really seemed to catch on to his affection for her. But, he was trying to gathe up enough courage to ask her out. But she wasn't looking for a relationship right now; mainly because she didn't want anyone to know she was actually a demon, and was hiding her horns and tail!

If you don't like this plot, we can work a different one out. I like MxM and MxF roleplays!! Hope I get some nice people ^^

I'm kind of new to roleplaying, but this is potentially interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back