• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon's Broken Promise

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
The Demon's Broken Promise
600_468393943.jpeg

For as long as time has told, demons have always been looked upon and believed to had been destroyers and nothing more than monsters. What humans have never understood was that the ones that they considered monsters were ones that were untamed and were wild like animals by nature though not every demon was like that, there were many who had homes and families of their own and treated others with respects just as how humans did so with one another. However, because of the history that demons held, such a thought was never heard of and believed to be mere lies so demon hunters continued to hunt down and kill all sorts of demons whether they were innocent or not.

Because of this, eventually four particular demons rose up and gathered all demons that wished to live in peace into one area. The four used whatever power they could muster up within them to force a massive barrier deep within the forest as well as form a mist that caused any human that wandered into the forest to become lost before eventually finding themselves walking in circles and finally end up finding their way out of the forest sooner or later. Within the barrier, for hundreds of years the demons who lived there began construction of their own city which they ended up naming 'Haven'.
Years passed and with the new city built as well as more and more demons who wished to live in peace arriving, the death of innocent demons came to a halt and soon enough the hunters nearly ran out of demons that were causing destruction to kill. Realizing by this point something was off, the leader of the humans attempted to call for a meeting with the leaders of demons.

By the end of the meeting, both demons and humans signed a peace treaty with one another and that it allowed for hunters to deal with demons who meant any bad will towards humans though not allowed to harm those who wished for peace.

Centuries went by and everything had appeared to had been going perfect as the four demon leaders even ended up having their own children over time, knowing that their children would be the next in line to rule over their respective clan that governed Haven. One day however, a single man entered the city that was dressed in an all black cloak during the dead of night as well as during a storm. This very man began to wreck havoc upon the city cursing the demons that lived in Haven as well as calling out the four and stating that they were weak a menace to society.
As the four arrived at the scene to confront this stranger, they questioned who he was and what he wanted. The only response they received was that the treaty was broken and that he wanted nothing more than the death of them all. Just as quickly as he arrived, the stranger vanished as a massive foot stomped on where he was once standing only to reveal out of the darkness of the night a monstrous beast that towered over the entire city and was three times the size of the city. It quickly began to wreck havoc even more so upon the city forcing the four to do away with it as quickly as possible only to find that they were no match for it. Having no other choice, the four focused whatever energy they had left to forcibly seal away the beast underneath the city behind a giant door that could only be unlocked if their four children were to come down and unlock it themselves.

Unable to fully raise their children themselves, it has come to believe by many of those who survived that day that humans had broken the treaty and were the ones who sent the beast to come and kill them. While on that same day, duplicates of that same beast wrecked havoc upon the countries all over the globe while that same man was in every part of the world stating that the treaty was broken and wished for the death of everyone; this also had caused the thought that demons were the one who broken the treaty.

To this day, humans and demons continue to remain separated while those who come into contact with one another are only hostile while their ancestors had wanted nothing more than peace.

Roles

The Four Clans (Demons)

Black Rose (East) - Happydeath (Leader)
Open - (Second-In-Command)
Members - Unlimited

Serpent's Kiss (South) - Open (Leader)
Members - Unlimited

Bloody Moon (North) - Open (Leader)
Members - Unlimited

Ravinca (West) - Open (Leader)
Peckinou - (Second-In-Command)
Members - Unlimited

Ash Wolves (Humans)

Leader - Open
Second-In-Command - Open
Operatives - (Unlimited)

Other (Humans or Demons)

(Unlimited Number)​

Last edited:
Maybe a bit of info on the clans would help, like the demon clans history, unless that is player driven.

BasilOwO BasilOwO
Thank you!

Peckinou Peckinou
The clan's history and all that is player driven by whomever plays the leader. They choose whoever the founder in the past and play the current leader. Choose whatever the clan does now as a leader. Putting this into their bio or 'extra' section in their character sheet.

Ravinca second in command sounds like a fun role then.

Last edited:
Interest, in Serpent’s Kiss. Can I move that to the north? No problem if that’s not an option, just wanted to try something...

Interest, in Serpent’s Kiss. Can I move that to the north? No problem if that’s not an option, just wanted to try something...
Wanna move up north eh? Sounds like you need to gather your army and take it.
Heheheh.

Eh, can I be leader of Blood Moon instead, then? It isn’t any particular fixation with north, just that my only ideas for Serpent’s Kiss were generic intrigue faction and Chinese water snake demons, which would have required north.

Eh, can I be leader of Blood Moon instead, then? It isn’t any particular fixation with north, just that my only ideas for Serpent’s Kiss were generic intrigue faction and Chinese water snake demons, which would have required north.
Oh, I was only joking, don't know what happy will say though.

Oh, I was only joking, don't know what happy will say though.
How would you describe the RP magic system/ what would you say it's comparable to? Will there be a map in the future of the setting?
What makes a demon different from a human?

Is this setting considered modern day? Is the location of Haven known to humanity?

Just a few things to help me narrow down my ideas.

How would you describe the RP magic system/ what would you say it's comparable to? Will there be a map in the future of the setting?

Is this setting considered modern day? Is the location of Haven known to humanity?

Just a few things to help me narrow down my ideas.
IDK I'm not a mod, that would be Happy, though those are some questions that I have been asking myself too.

Peckinou Peckinou
So you want the Ravinca second in command?

Dystopianist Dystopianist
If you wish for the serpent's kiss position and to go up north, you're free to do so. I can give you the north if you wish. Or you can have bloody moon, either one. Lol, either way you can have the north if you want it.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
Humans in this roleplay can either be lone hunters/huntresses or be apart of Ash Wolves organization. Only Ash Wolves members can have abilities and those can range to whatever you want them to be just the same as a demon would have. However, unlike with demons...you cannot have as many abilities as them. Ash Wolf members that have abilities have some sort of demonic physical appearance to them due to experimenting...(Like Nero from DMC with a demon arm) The demonic abilities do not have to be related to the physical appearance trait of whatever it might be.

Pat Pat
How would you describe the RP magic system/ what would you say it's comparable to?
The magic system...im not too sure how to really describe how it might be? I mean...its whatever...you want to think it is? Like fingertip lightning...controlling this or that...and to compare it off of..? Uhm...i mean, im not too sure what to compare it to...my apologies on that. Just give it a fantasy thought and just let your mind wander.

Will there be a map in the future of the setting?
I do hope to get a map drawn if not get some picture references if not both.

All demons have some sort of appearance that makes each demon different from the other. There are also all different forms of demons. There are killers and those who want peaceful lives. There are feral demons. There are those who live in Haven which are the most normal looking ones even if some are just like humanity how some want to do crime and all that while there are actual families...while there are those who live in the human cities who live in shadows and are distorted figures (as depicted from history books or bible, etc.)....there are normal looking demons in human cities who do not wish to go and live in haven but keep a disguise to hide their demonic physical appearance.

It is a futuristic/modern mix. Humans are more advanced into technology than demons in haven. Advances can range up to energy based weaponry to nanobytes, mechanized suits, etc.
Haven does not reach this type of technology but they do have certain advances like holograms and very few energy based weaponry too. No suits or nanobyte technology however.

Haven is not known to public humans or governments. Ash Wolves are aware of where the location is, Haven's leaders do not know that Ash Wolves know. Ash Wolves is a private government of their own.

--Everyone--
There will be a lore thread up if this roleplay is able to get enough interest.
Sorry for the delay in responding by the way. Work and school kills me sometimes..

Okay, then is there a template for factions? Otherwise, I can write out Serpent’s Kiss in a custom template within 24 hours or so.

Edit: finished my sentence, pressed send prematurely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back