• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
πŸ‘‹ hellow everyone ! 's plays ravinca current leader ; yuhwa aeng ^^ and numerous other characters lol

Hii, I play the Leader of Serpent's Kiss, hope we all can get along fine~

Well damn, dont mind me being rude

HI! I am Ravinca's second in command! Excited for this rp :3

LMAOOO we got a dc server. Nice nice. Cant wait for the plotting and scheming

Wait, is this being restarted?
Heyy! So, yeah. Basically a few of us wanted to reboot the rp since we loved the plot and the idea. The last one just kind of died on us? So, we decided to try it again!

Heyy! So, yeah. Basically a few of us wanted to reboot the rp since we loved the plot and the idea. The last one just kind of died on us? So, we decided to try it again!
I might try to get involved this time if it will be more active. Just depends on if I can find the time.

I might try to get involved this time if it will be more active. Just depends on if I can find the time.
Yeah no problem~ We really try to find an active group this time. So, I hope it works. Also, don't stress yourself~

Hello friendo,

Indeed. This is getting restarted. I will be playing the role of Ash Wolves leader this time, to avoid problems as we did the first time. lmao
Also, if you do not have time, please do not force yourself. LMAO

Hello and welcome! I'm not sure if you have joined yet but many of us are also on discord linked in the first post.

I play Ravinca's second in command, and I also have 2 other characters, excited to have you on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back