• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just looking at the spots filled and character sheets, pretty much all the leaders and 2nd in command are filled, correct? Just wanted to make sure because I’m kinda slow in making my character right now πŸ˜…
Heyy, so yeah sadly that is true. I think. But no worries! I hope that is no issue?

wait NOOO Ravinca is still open for a second, at least no one is listed

Awesome! I wasn’t sure about that since I saw someone had a WIP up for Ravinca and wasn’t sure if it was first come first serve type of deal.

Awesome! I wasn’t sure about that since I saw someone had a WIP up for Ravinca and wasn’t sure if it was first come first serve type of deal.
Hm, wait for happy- I think he knows best. Maybe I just missed something

Hah! Yeee sorry about that! That wip character for second in command for ravinca is not with us any longer.
They quit mid way through making their character. They let me know a while back. But I forgot to delete their sheet lmao.

But yeee, ravincas second is open up. Would ya like the slot?

Hah! Yeee sorry about that! That wip character for second in command for ravinca is not with us any longer.
They quit mid way through making their character. They let me know a while back. But I forgot to delete their sheet lmao.

But yeee, ravincas second is open up. Would ya like the slot?
Yes, I would love to take that slot if possible! I'll for sure get my character sheet up ASAP

Quick question how do I access the massive draft I made of my CS after accidentally closing the page?

Yes this is my first calling to use a notes program or text processor instead.

Edit: Actually it got fixed by divine grace as a ray of holy light landed on my computer. The sheet is now posted!
Your character has my seal of approval and you're all set!

HEYYY. So, I am Rox. I fill the Serpent's Kiss leader with my beautiful Caz. Well, I am German! Which means you are not alone with typos or some minor mistakes.
I am rather active and chaotic but my posts seem decent.

It's nice to have you here!

Soulrider. Cardfight vanguard is lyfe.
I realize now I didn't even reply to the people who greeted me, very rude of me I know.

Nice to meet you, Rox and Vanguard! We can be typo buddies. And I don't know what a cardfight vanguard is but I bet it's something cool!

I will be able to post later when I get back from classes, but I'm thinking, would the second-in-command lads know about the meeting? I figure Kralos would since he's Black Rose's, and I think Carmine is there to interact, but I wanted to know just in case for when I do my starter.

I will be able to post later when I get back from classes, but I'm thinking, would the second-in-command lads know about the meeting? I figure Kralos would since he's Black Rose's, and I think Carmine is there to interact, but I wanted to know just in case for when I do my starter.
jup, all seconds should be knowing abt this meeting, I think. I suppose it is depending on how each of the leaders handled it. But up until now every second did

Meeting? I just realized, other than the base lore and information I don't really know much about what all has been plotted πŸ˜…

Indeed friendo!
The second in commands would indeed know about the meeting and depending on their own personal take of whether they wish to come and whether or not their respective leader wants them to come..is the deciding factor of whether or not they are allowed to the meeting.

In your case, again, up to you if you want Kralos to come to the meeting. Vincent will not mind either way and to make things easier as you joined at a later date, it could've just been with Vincent forgetting to inform his second regarding it...or left him a note somewhere due to being unable to find him at some point?

Meeting? I just realized, other than the base lore and information I don't really know much about what all has been plotted πŸ˜…
Hah! Yeee yee, black rose leader called for a meeting with all the leaders at sky reach sanctum.

Okay okay! Thanks for the clarifications everyone, I think I have things cleared up then. And I will go with the note path since it was mentioned.

I will wait until someone in the meeting replies to make my post if that's alright, I don't want to take room to respond from anyone

It is official, my CS is finished! So you can now all enjoy their beauty πŸ₯°

I dont know who is and isn't on the discord (also been trying to catch up on replies in other rps) but I did make my first post as well! Hope you all like it as I casually slide my way into that meeting

i don’t think they mean the actual skeksis from dark crystal, right ?? i think it was just a term / name for pilots ?? correct me if i’m wrong !

Heeey everyone! By request of one of our players, if your post is using any form of coding, starting after this announcement. If you could please take a copy of your post from now on after you've type it up..and repaste it underneath your coded post into a 'spoiler' tab..that would be greatly appreciated. This is due to some possible coding problems making it rather difficult to read posts that are on mobile, even when the code might be mobile friendly, it may look difficult to read. So if you could please take this action from now on, that'd be very kind of you! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back