• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy demonic apocalypse!!!!

posercorpse

Roleplay Type(s)
🦊 :: hii! my name is pelle, i am 15 years old and i use they/them pronouns! my literacy ranges from semi literate to novella and my timezone is gmt+2 i believe (norway, raah).

🐨 :: be 14-17 years old, be at least semi literate, don't control my oc without asking first, be okay with dark themes like violence, gore, death and somewhat religious topics, and have patience as i have a job and stuff!! ALSO this isnt a rule, but i would appreciate it if you would uhh match my energy ooc 🙏 i get so awkward when people type like "professionally" outside of the roleplay idkidkidk

🐻 :: i wanted to do a demonic invasion story line, like 2 kids accidentally summon satan and everyone around them gets possessed by demons or whatever and they have to try to fix things. AND UH this is optional, but i love musician rps sm and i think it would be pretty cool if this was because they played something that turned out to be a summoning ritual on accident. also!!! i hate romance! please don't try to make them fall in love because i will block you if i feel like you're trying to push our characters into a relationship!!

🐶 :: here is an example of my writing, but uhh cw!! this sample does mention some sensitive themes such as violence against animals! please do not open if you are sensitive to that. rp example

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back