• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demonic Affairs

Annanas

Hey everyone! I have this one idea for a roleplay and would like to know if anyone is interested or has any ideas referring to the plot. I guess I will just start to explain my rough idea. Hope you have some interest, because I think this one can really be a whole lot of fun.

First of all, we have 6 characters all around the age of 30-40. Those six characters are befriended with each other since college and decided to go on a trip to Venice together. During their first evening, they decide to celebrate their trip and have a drink together, and another drink, and another one … Time flies by very fast for them and before they know, they find themselves roaming through the streets of Venice and finding a bar that seems to be a little too shady. Them being very tipsy and a bit naive, they decide to let the evening have an end in this bar - maybe with another glass of Champagne. When they wake up the next morning, everything seems to be normal at first, except from the hangover and heavy blackout.

Our roleplay starts with their After-Hangover-Brunch when things start to become interesting as one of them starts to flirt with the waitress. Doesn’t he remember he decided to make the woman of his dreams a wedding proposal after this trip? And what’s with the other friend that complains of her strong headache and shows to bite marks at her neck?

As you might have realized, the evening before has some consequences. Indeed, two Incubi have decided to have a bit of fun with this group of friends, so they took over two bodies, and started to mix things up with creating two pacts with these clueless and drunk human beings. Creating a pact with an Incubus is much easier as you might think, you just have to tell him a wish you have and give him your hand, but its prize might be much more dangerous. And what’s about the bite marks? It seems that one of their friends has wandered of with one strikingly handsome vampire. And yes, she might have made out a bit with him, without knowing about his devious fangs, and now she shows symptoms of transformation. And everyone knows that Vampires cannot stand Incubi for one bit. But this are not the only things that happened these night. Fact is, that everyone has something to hide or maybe they already had before the trip?

About the process: I have already created some rough characters so you can get a feeling for the character types. Of course, it's allowed to change the face claim once you claimed the character, but I want you to keep the tone e.g. Character B should be more of a blonde, sweet, dimple-smiling type. I think a couple of traits can already be won from the gifs I included. So, it starts with you claiming one of the characters. After that, I will mail you a short message about what happened with your character during the night, and maybe some facts that might be interesting for you. I try to give you as much freedom as possible with the characters, but please try to stick to these facts. Then, you can start writing a short biography for them or just a scene or a profile - whatever you prefer. And then, I will set the tone for the beginning of the roleplay and we can start. I decided to take Character B, and I will also do the Moderation.

tumblr_pdtmdu69t91qc1xdlo2_r2_500.gif

Character A / bitten by a vampire / 31 / Children's doctor taken by D U H D U H

giphy.gif

Character B / possessed by a demon named Lilrelle / 32 / Literary scholar taken by Annanas Annanas

Syiz.gif

Character C / 29 / youngest of the group / Photographer taken by Lemonade Lemonade

tumblr_p4bfllyo1w1tgwj4to3_500.gif

Character D / 33 / author

giphy.gif

Character E / 31/ possessed by a demon named Lartihr / Journalist taken by Laraes Laraes
RULES:

- write 2+ paragraphs
- follow the posting order
- stick to your character
- follow the moderation
- don't reveal secret information unless you are asked to
- don't change any of the secret informations
- please be literate
- be nice to everyone else and respect each other

Last edited:
Shoot let's go for it I will take Character E and as my first reply to this, in character of the character... I will give you a couple of corrections with your interest check; as far as writing goes.

As you might have realized, the evening before has some consequences. Indeed, two Incubi have decided to have a bit of fun with this group of friends, so they took over two bodies, and started to mix things up with creating two pacts with these clueless and drunk human beings. Creating a pact with an Incubus is much easier as you might think, you just have to tell him a wish you have and give him your (simple typo) hand, but it's (it's means "it is" contrary to common punctuation. Its in this case is possessive, no apostrophe needed.) prize might be much more dangerous. And what’s about the bite marks? It seems that one of their friends has wandered of with one strikingly handsome vampire. And yes, she might have made out a bit with him, without knowing about his devious fangs, and now she shows symptoms of an ("an" is unnecessary here unless you are referring to one unique transformation.) transformation. And everyone knows that Vampires cannot stand Incubi for one bit. But these are not the only things that happened these (singular "this" not plural these) night. Fact is, that everyone has something to hide or maybe they already had before the trip?

I am in no way an expert writer but these are just small things you could improve on in this particular paragraph. I may slip up from time to time myself, so nothing held against you. We're only human after all ;)

AliceNWeb AliceNWeb That's cool! I will write down your name. Also, thank you a lot for the corrections! I am from Germany, and there might by some errors every now and then, but I try to do my best.

Actually on second thought
... feel free to give my character slot away Annanas Annanas - I don't always have the energy to respond with 2+ paragraphs and I wouldn't like to keep people waiting on me. <3

Last edited:
AliceNWeb AliceNWeb If you want to answer with only two paragraphs or one on the occasion that's fine as well. For me it's more important to know that people try their best at writing and continuing the story. But if it's still too stressful for you it's okay. :)

I opened an OOC thread. Feel free to write down ideas you have for your character or for the story or to introduce yourself and have a little chat. I'm preparing the messages now, and when we have another fourth player I will start sending you the information you need to start with your character sheet.

I opened an OOC thread. Feel free to write down ideas you have for your character or for the story or to introduce yourself and have a little chat. I'm preparing the messages now, and when we have another fourth player I will start sending you the information you need to start with your character sheet.
If you could send me the intricate details of E's encounter and experiences over the 3-4 years of university I would appreciate it. I have terrible short-term memory irl so I need a bit of extra help maintaining realistic character personalities :)

I'm sorry, but now Laraes Laraes has already got E's place. What about character D? I can send you D's details, and you can decide wether he is interesting to you or not. :)

I'm sorry, but now Laraes Laraes has already got E's place. What about character D? I can send you D's details, and you can decide wether he is interesting to you or not. :)
Oh yeah I thought about it yesterday and realized it was probably too late due to story details being sent out via PM. I think I'll pass on this one - thanks for getting back to me. The story sounds lovely good luck and good fun!

nevermind. nevermind. Sure!! :)
Finally, I have all the information ready to get this roleplay started. I have created a thread for you to post your character sheets, the roleplay thread and a thread with some background knowledge you should read before creating your characters. Also, before posting the character sheet, you should send it to me once so I can check all the information. If your character is accepted, we can start posting. I will now start sending you your messages. :)

Roleplay
Lore
OOC
Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back